9
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just Shest" he confirmed in a monotone voice

Dorian looked terrified more than disgusted "Bonelord" he whispered

I raised a brow at him, but he just shook his head and cleared his throat "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude"

Shest shrugged and put his hood back, hiding the horrors that lay beneath. As my eyes caught a glimpse of his hands, or should I say hand-like abominations, a wave of nausea threatened to consume me. Fingernails? Yeah, they were a luxury he seemed to have misplaced along the way. I suppressed the urge to retch, opting for a polite gag instead.

I couldn't help but wonder, as my mind tried to make sense of the absurdity unfolding before me, what exactly Arlik had in mind. Did he envision us parading this walking corpse into a pub, all casual-like? Maybe he had plans to buy the joint once it was inevitably condemned as haunted. Or perhaps he had some twisted fascination with horrifying his drinking buddies. Who knows? Arlik always did have a knack for the bizarre. Regardless, I couldn't fathom the logistics of dragging this decomposition showcase to any establishment that values hygiene or sanity. It was a recipe for disaster, garnished with a sprinkle of WTF.

"Master asked you to fetch me" he slowly stood up, he was easily over two meters tall

Next

0