Patreon Announcement
200 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, readers. This is an announcement that I now have a Patreon up and running, made where you can get more chapters of my story. The reason I'm making this Patreon is so that I can make a career out of writing stories, and your support is very much appreciated since it tells me that you guys like what I'm writing.

So, currently, you can read up to 15 chapters of this story on Patreon for $5. I originally was going to $10 for 20 chapters but after the revisions I made, there was a bit of a setback with that. But I am making more chapters so I can do this deal. So, if you are interested, that deal with show up in the future.

Although I don't have a lot of followers on this story, I do want to do this to get an early start, and I would appreciate it if you subscribe. And, if I can get enough followers on my Patreon, I can change things up like making the $5 Tier 20 chapters instead of fifteen and do 30 chapters for $10. That depends if I get enough though.

Not only that, but if you guys really like my stuff I'll add even more things on the $5 Patreon Tier like Concept art for my characters of Surviving The Novel. I will post the concept art on Royal Road, but you guys can basically get early access to that before anyone else, like with my chapters. I could add other things too like side stories or maybe even a glossary of everything about the world. I can do that if you guys want, but it's up to you.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this and also considering subscribing to support me. That will be all. See you tomorrow for the next chapter!

16