Table Of Contents
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Readers,

I would like to take a moment to thank you for embarking on this emotional journey through love, loss, and loneliness with me. It is an honor to have you join me as I explore the intricacies of the human experience. 

Before we begin, we would like to inform you that a list of individual story descriptions and content warnings is available below. However, feel free to skip them if you would like to remain spoiler-free.

Best Wishes,

Olivia Soffey. 

❄️🌨️☃️⛸️❄️🌨️☃️⛸️🍂🍁🍃🍂🍁🍃🍂🍁🍃☀️🌻🏖️☀️🌻🏖️☀️🌻🌸🌺🌷🌼🌸🌺🌷🌼

 

 

 

 

Painting The San Diego Sky: When sixteen-year-old Fierro is placed with his new foster mom, Penelope Kingston, he is intrigued by her colorful personality and artistic abilities. As Penelope paints the San Diego sky, Fierro wonders what it's like to not care what anyone thinks. Penelope encourages him to express himself creatively and helps him discover a newfound love for art. With Penelope's guidance, Fierro starts to explore his own identity, leading him on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance. CW: Death of a parent, Mentions of child abuse and neglect. Mentions of drunk driving. 

World’s Best Butler: In a moment of rebellion, A young Victorian woman runs away from home in the middle of a storm. Alone and lost she finds comfort in the unlikely company of her family’s butler. 

Lost and Found: A lost toy Triceratops longs to be reunited with her beloved child. The Triceratops watches from the sidelines as the world changes around her, longing to return to her true home. CW: Death of a sibling. Death of a Child.

The Ghost of Annie Grangerford: In the Louisiana wetlands, a scientist working to restore the ecosystem hears the legend of Annie Grangerford, a vengeful murderess who once lived there. When the eerie swamp begins to play tricks on him, he starts to wonder if Annie's ghost is really haunting the area. CW: Death of a Sibling, Mentions Of Domestic Abuse, Violent Animal Death, Snakes. 

Meet Me by the Garden Gate: In the Smoky Mountains, a young musician with cystic fibrosis confronts his former best friend, Jesse, who abandoned him years ago. Emotions run high as they navigate their complicated past and attempt to find closure in the garden that once brought them together.

The Will to Heal: A young waiter recovering from addiction comes face to face with a ghost from his troubled past. After years of running, he’s forced to confront the shame of his previous life.  CW: Graphic Depictions of Drug Addiction and Withdrawl. Mentions of Overdose. Mentions of Alcoholism. Depictions of Homelessness. Depictions of Depression and Anxiety. Death Of A Parent.

Sugar & Spice: After Sage is left at the altar by her fiance for being “Too boring,” She decides to be more spontaneous and hops on a train to Cape May. While she’s there she meets a charming chef named Dakota, who helps her learn to enjoy life again. CW: Abelism (Disabled character is discriminated against and mistreated by family) Emotional Abuse, Cheating, Brief Mentions of Vomit. 

Dear Curtis: As the town of Rainbow Ridge falls into chaos due to a mining company’s greed, Lilly Belle writes to her brother about the town’s escalating problems. 

Hang in There Kid: A therapist has an encounter with a bedraggled woman who claims to be from the future and teaches her an important lesson about healing and hope. 

The Case of The Missing Raccoon:  A private detective with the secret ability to talk to animals is hired by a raccoon to investigate the disappearance of her husband. She suspects foul play on behalf of the devious Lawnmower Supply Company.  CW: Animal Cruelty, Mentions of Physical Bullying.

The Ink of Infinite Possibilities: When her husband vanishes without a word, Si-Yeon assumes he’s walked out on her, but when she discovers a mysterious mural she begins to wonder if there may be a supernatural reason for his disappearance.  CW: Depictions of Depression

Mending Faces:  A magical healer known as The Face Mender is whisked away by the king to carry out a confidential task, where she encounters her greatest challenge yet. CW: Descriptions of Gore, Mentions of HangingFive Finger Discount: Westley is a thief with a vendetta. When he joins the Thieves' Guild, he will stop at nothing to get revenge on the man who ruined his life—even if it means resorting to violence. He must find a way to navigate the dangerous world of thievery without sacrificing the trust of his new family. Will Westley's thirst for justice be his undoing, or will he find redemption? CW: Intense Descriptions of Gore, Violence, Torture, Trauma and Psychological Distress, Child Abandonment, and Character Wishes for Their Own Death.

Somewhere Beyond the Sea: After twenty years of searching, Azura finally finds the island she was kidnapped from as a child, but things are not the same as they once were. CW: Mentions of Kidnapping and Human Trafficking. Implied genocide. 

Bar Fights and Other Bad Ideas: No-nonsense mage, Mercutio and unruly rogue Kallista set out on a quest together. However, Kallista’s reckless behavior and constant need for attention take a toll on Mercutio. When he finds out she is a wanted criminal, he must decide whether to turn her in for the reward or try to help her escape the guards. CW: Alcohol consumption, Imprisonment.

I Never Feared You: In a world full of magic, a young girl discovers a cave that is home to a mysterious creature named Elliot, who refuses to reveal his face. Throughout the years the pair develop an inseparable bond. They must fight to stay together when the world seeks to tear them apart. CW: Parental Abuse, Animal Death.

Five Finger Discount: Westley is a thief with a vendetta. When he joins the Thieves' Guild, he will stop at nothing to get revenge on the man who ruined his life—even if it means resorting to violence. He must find a way to navigate the dangerous world of thievery without sacrificing the trust of his new family. Will Westley's thirst for justice be his undoing, or will he find redemption? CW: Intense Descriptions of Gore, Violence, Torture, Trauma and Psychological Distress, Child Abandonment, and Character Wishes for Their Own Death.

Finding Family: The life of a wealthy hotel owner is flipped upside-down when a homeless boy arrives at his doorstep claiming to be his son. CW: Child Neglect, Depictions of Homelessness, Bullying, Mentions of House Fire and Subsequent Trauma, Mentions of Cheating, Implied Death of a Parent.

 

 

0