Prologue
80 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introducing our protagonist, Lieutenant Max Sullivan, a battle-hardened soldier with a heart yearning for peace. The war between the kingdoms was an incredible display of magic and strength. Powerful sorcerers unleashed destructive spells, while knights in armor fought with unwavering determination. Mythical creatures soared through the sky, adding to the spectacle. The clash of swords echoed across the battlefield, and the air was filled with the smell of blood and the anguished cries of the fallen.

Max, a skilled and respected lieutenant, led his troops with bravery. He fought not just for victory but also for the ideals of peace and justice that motivated him to join the army. However, as the war continued, Max grew disenchanted with the never-ending violence and the tragic loss of innocent lives.

In his final moments on the battlefield, struggling for breath, a profound realization washed over him. Little did Max know that his heartfelt wish would be answered in the most unexpected way. As his life force faded away, he found himself transported to a mysterious realm known as "Earth." However, there was an enchanting twist to his new existence. Instead of being reborn as a human, Max discovered himself reborn as a dog.

Now, as a four-legged furball in this unfamiliar world, Max embraces the chance to live out his days in peace. With the memories of war still haunting him, he longs to experience the simple joys of life, free from conflict and violence.

3