Chapter 4 – Castle (Ecchi/18+ chapter, you have been warned.)
474 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer walked down the castle stairs to the throne room.

As he sat down in the throne in the empty room, he noticed someone coming in.

???: "Now lets do the daily-- MAOU-SAMA YOU CAME BACK!!"

The almost naked lady psychic demoness jumps toward Lucifer.

'HOLY HOOTERS! Right... i forgot i made "Death Land" an 18+ game...'

'Wait, the NPCs are alive?'

'Eh this just makes the 18+ side of the game better.'

'Now what was her name... Ah right Izanami.'

LUCIFER: "Yes, i am back. Say what you came here for. Also please get some clothes on."

Izanami uses magic to get her clothes back on.

Izanami?: "Right. I was making my daily rounds, when i noticed you. I am one of Izanami's body doubles, from one of the 5 Great Demonkin God Clans."

'Ah right, one of the 5 Great Demonkin God Clans. They existed externally as clans of some of my NSFW OCs before i had the idea to put them into Death Land. All their names are based on japanese deities. Ebisu Clan, masters of business and luck, running brothels with the next two clans. As such, they are very rich. Kichijōten Clan, Able to copy abilities from any time place or fiction, and in addition they can shapeshift. Making direct physical contact with one or thinking that they're beautiful or hot can turn you into one of their clan, however this doesn't work on clan leaders. Always fighting with the next clan with who can get more members. Inari Okami Clan, Naturally blessed with extremely beautiful bodies, and ability to steal abilities from people as well as fiction. Making direct physical contact with one or thinking that they're beautiful or hot can turn you into one of their clan, however this doesn't work on clan leaders. Always fighting with the previous clan with who can get more members. Suijin Clan, God Slime Girls that are masters of sex. They also can shapeshift, albeit keeping their slimy forms. Legends have been heard that being inside them when getting turned feels even better than sex. The clan is bigger than the first three clans individually. Making direct physical contact with one or thinking that they're beautiful or hot can turn you into one of their clan, however this doesn't work on clan leaders. Izanami Clan, Psychic Demoness Gods who are masters of sex. The clan is bigger than the first three clans individually. Their Erotic Field skill makes every person/humanoid like being in a 5 mile radius around a user unbelievably horny. So unbelievably horny that they want to have sex with the nearest person, regardless if they like them or not. The most powerful clan, right above the Suijin Clan. Making direct physical contact with one or thinking that they're beautiful or hot can turn you into one of their clan, however this doesn't work on clan leaders. And thats all of them.'

LUCIFER: "OK. You may go now,, but please bring the original you back with your clan along with all of the other clans and the demon lords. And some of the lower ranked army too."

Izanami's Body Double: "OK."

The 5 Great Demonkin God Clans were my NSFW OCs before i had the idea to put them in here, as implied with Lucifer. I hope you enjoy the story so far, and i hope you enjoy what comes next!

3