Chapter 10 – The World of Tensura
106 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Tensura, AKA That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime won! Keep in mind the events after season 2 will be different from the manga/Scarlet Bond/eventual season 3. Scarlet Bond and the events of the manga doesnt happen in this Timeline. SPOILERS FOR SEASON 1 AND 2

TENSURA WORLD POV, AFTER WALPURGIS

RAPHAEL: 'Foreign entities detected. They are trying to come into this world with Spacetime Magic, and a foreign System similar to me i can detect, but have never heard of. They seem to be a Demon Lord, and their servants.'

Rimuru(Thoughts): 'Ooh! Someone like me, a reincarnator! Please let them in!'

Suddenly, a portal opens up.

Obviously, Souei, Shion, Hakurou, and Benimaru prepare their weapons in response to the immense amount of power.

Then Lucifer comes in and instantly erases their weapons with God Magic.

RAPHAEL: 'WARNING: The amount of magicules in that demon lord is over a quadrillion times your own. Fighting him would be extremely foolish.'

Rimuru(Thoughts): 'YA THINK? Even i can sense the amount of magicules he has, He is not even trying to conceal his aura.'

LUCIFER: "How about a friendly handshake, Rimuru?"

Rimuru obviously has to accept it and does a handshake with them.

Then Lucifer activates his Disciple Turning skill.

Rimuru immediately has all his skills negated and erased. Excluding Raphael and Ultraspeed Regeneration.

Then he starts to turn into another version of Lucifer...

RAPHAEL: 'Warning: Extremely powerful godlike parasitic skill cast by user Lucifer activated. Your Ultraspeed Regeneration skill is fighting this but not for long.'

Rimuru cant even think with this skill active. As Ultraspeed Regeneration is negated and erased, so is Raphael. And any trace that was left of Rimuru is now gone, as he turns into another Lucifer....

As everyone in the room sees this, they are utterly mortified about what just happened, seeing their leader defeated. After seeing the godlike display of power they just witnessed, they begrudgingly swear their loyalty to not suffer the same fate as their leader...

Then everyone in the room exits through the portal, unbeknowing of what their fate would be, as the town of Tempest lost all of its leaders in one day...

 

0