Chapter 12: YOINK (Ecchi/18+ Chapter)
192 6 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DXD WORLD POV, AFTER ISSEI BECOMES A DEVIL, BUT BEFORE MEETING RIAS

Issei is walking down a dark alley after school.

ISSEI: "Huh, whats that??"

Issei, noticing a portal in the alley gleaming bright despite the alley being somewhat dark.

Then he notices someone coming through it.

ISSEI: "Welp, not staying around for this."

Issei starts to run, but finds that his way is blocked from both sides, with someone coming out of the portal. He was trapped.

LUCIFER: "Yoink."

Lucifer then uses the perfected sacred gear stealer.

How he got it? Simple, he had added it to Death Land after a scrapped crossover with High School DXD.

And now its coming in clutch for him, as once he uses it..

He gets a green orb that he immediately puts in his chest, unlocking the Boosted Gear.

LUCIFER: "As compensation for what i just took, you may touch all the titties you want. I... know a place."

ISSEI: "No scam?"

LUCIFER: "No scam. As a pervert, i promise."

ISSEI "But where are the funbags? Oooh right. portal."

LUCIFER: "But first i need to fix something with your soul."

Lucifer then uses God Magic to change Issei's devilhood from one of Issei's world's devils to one of his, specifically an greater incubus, considering strays exist with Issei's worlds devils. Issei then grows a pair of goat horns.

LUCIFER: "Fixed. you will now no longer have to deal with strays."

ISSEI: "Dont know what that means, but as long as it gets me to funbag flesh heaven i'm ok with it. AND HOLY SHIT DO I HAVE HORNS NOW??"

LUCIFER: "Yes, now you have the full deal. Considering you werent human even before, you shouldn't be surprised, but i'm guessing you didn't know that."

ISSEI: "I dont know what to think about it, but hey. If that gets me closer to funbags i'm ok with it."

Issei and Lucifer then go in the portal.

DEATH LAND WORLD POV

By the time Issei got out of the portal, he had aged to at least an 18 year old, considering Death Land's incubi and succubi do that.

And what was waiting for him... well...

would be any pervert's dream.

Lucifer then leaves the room, and one of the ladies activates Erotic Charm, and the rest is history.

TO BE CONTINUED.

NEXT WORLD: Interspecies Reviewers.

 

 

 

 

 

0