Chapter 14 – Hungry..
53 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Lucifer got back, he decided to check his status, considering he had just copied all of Rimuru's skills, and stolen the Welsh Dragon's Boosted Gear from Issei.

LUCIFER: "Status Open."

Spoiler

LUCIFER LV 15000

HP 25000000/25000000

MP: 9999999999999/9999999999999

CHAKRA: 999999999999/999999999999

STREN: 9999999999

DEFEN: 9999999999

SMARTS: 9999999999

MAGIC: 9999999999

CHARIS: 9999999999

Class: Godslayer D ∞ D

Race: Greater Demon Ninja Dragon God

Skills: ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS, Ultimate Weapons Usage, Infinity Martial Arts Skills, God Magic, Godslayer Magic, Timespace Magic, Blood Magic, Erotic Magic, Psychic Magic, Fire Magic, Water Magic, Wind Magic, Earth Magic, Light Magic, Dark Magic, Pyrokinetic Magic, Summoning Magic, Magic Cards, Magic Disk, Sex Master, Disciple Turning, Handsome Aura, Born Leader, Immunity Power, Infinity Pain Resistance, Ultimate Regeneration, Immortal Godslayer, Thermal Fluctuation Immunity, Ultimate Summon Object, Object Clone Jutsu, Art of Body Replacement, Art of Invisibility, Infinity All Ninjutsu Usage, Infinity All Genjutsu Usage, Infinity All Taijutsu Usage, All Genjutsu Taijutsu and Ninjutsu Immunity, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Eight Gates, Six Paths, Infinite Tsukiyomi, Infinite Tsukiyomi Immunity, Manifest Infinity Ninja Headband, Ultimate Chakra Coil, Ultimate Strength, Rinne Sharingan, Thought Communication, Beelzebub: Lord of Gluttony, Veldora: Lord of Storms, Uriel: Lord of Vows, Demon God's Raphael: Lord of Mind, Boosted Gear, Dragon Shot, Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker, Juggernaut Drive, Longinus Smasher, Illegal Move Triana, Cardinal Crimson Promotion (CxC), Diabolos Dragon God: D ∞ D.

Titles:Husband of 3 Demon Lords, Harem Master, Godslayer, Loving Leader, Conquerer, Almighty Demon God, Edgelord, Flair Master, He Who Conquered Rimuru, Master of Tempest, He Who Conquered Issei, Dragon Demon of the Abyss, Dragon Demon God, Controller of The Welsh Dragon of Domination, Harem God, Parasite Demon God, D ∞ D .

[collapse]

LUCIFER: "HOLY SHIT!"

LUCIFER: "First of all, HOW MANY 9s IS THAT?"

LUCIFER: "Second of all, I HAVE THE RINNE SHARINGAN?"

LUCIFER: "Third of all, I CAN USE D ∞ D ALREADY??"

LUCIFER: "Fourth, WHY DOES IT MENTION GOD SO MUCH IN MY STATUS??"

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'Yes. Considering you are already a god, awakening the godly powers of the Boosted Gear was easy for you.'

'WAIT IM A GOD???'

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'Yes. All hail the mighty Demon Ninja Dragon God Lucifer.'

'Not helping!'

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'As you wish.'

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'Warning: You are extremely hungry. Considering you have not ate anything since you reincarnated, i recommend you eat something soon.'

'Okay, that's a nice break from the God thing. Sure i can find something to eat.'

LUCIFER: "What do i want to eat though?"

'No.'

'I know what i want to eat.'

'I've known what i want to eat since i came to this world.'

LUCIFER: "Im seriously craving some... RAMEN."

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'Understood. Sending best recipe i can find for "Ramen" that the cooks can make to the cooks of your castle via thought communication skill, and that you want it.'

'Thanks SO MUCH Raphael.'

DEMON GOD'S RAPHAEL: 'You are welcome.'

Then, what came into his room inside a cloche was nothing short of perfection.

Spoiler

Megumi's Ramen | Wiki | Food Wars Amino

[collapse]

It was Megumi's Ramen from the Fall Selection of the Food Wars anime. Straight out of the anime.

LUCIFER: "Itadakimasu."

Then, he tried it. Waves of umami came through the broth and the dried vegetables only furthered the umami. He avoided the mushrooms (as Lucifer hates mushrooms, its canon) but loved the chicken flavor clashing with the noodles, he immediately scarfed down everything but the mushrooms.

Knowing his chefs could make the food from Food Wars made him very happy.

TO BE CONTINUED

NEXT WORLD: NARUTO

Lucifer is probably going to try Naruto's world's ramen too.

 

 

 

0