Chapter 1: The Brightest Star
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note:

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

 

 

 

Hawaii Pov

Hawaii: one fish, two fish, three fish, and, oh cool, a shark.

Hawaii is spending his time counting the fishies that go by him.

*sighs*

Hawaii: it's so boring staying down here. I've seen that same shark 50 times or something.

Hawaii: I've been down here for such a long time. I wonder when I will be tactically moving upwards?

*explosions happen above him*

Hawaii: Wut da he-

*more explosions and a laser vaporizes the shark next to him*

Hawaii: NOOOOO my ikea shark!(pls don't sue me IKEA)

Hawaii looks up to see a shadow over the sea.

Hawaii: Ima blow a hole through you random Siren!

*click*

Hawaii: A fu-

A stray torpedo and laser  hit the ground under him, sending Hawaii back to the surface.

Hawaii: uuuuuuuuuuck

*Quick line break brought to you by chibi Hawaii holding his ikea shark under the sea.*

Seagull pov:

Seagull: I got food for my kids and-

A big explosion happens underwater. Scalding hot water hits the seagull.

Seagull: *gets fried and dies*

Third person POV

Right before Observer Beta(OB) stabs a tentacle straight through ???'s stomach, and explosion happens and water sprays everywhere.

OB: wut the..

???: huh what?

*weird splash nearby*

As the steam clears, they sea Hawaii, covered in seaweed and rust and has caught the now fried tentacle in his hand.

Hawaii: Oh cool, its some Tako! *Tako means octopus in Japanese*

Hawaii drops the tentacle in the ocean.

Hawaii: Fancy seeing you here Beta.

OB: WHAT! H-how are you still alive. You blew yourself up and nearly killed 

He begins to stretch.

*Pop* *Pop* *kaPOW*

A visual of an xray appears and shows Hawaii's spine turned to dust.

Hawaii: ow ow ow ow

The girls just stare at Hawaii as he hobbles around like an old man. OB was in utter disbelief.

Hawaii turns to OB.

Hawaii: Im just built different...literally.

Hawaii: Looks like its time to charge up!

Hawaii begins to shine as his form changes. The ship girls are even more flabbergasted as mental cubes of all colors begin flying towards him at high speeds. Hawaii eventually finishes absorbing all the mental cubes. His rusted riggings now changed and Hawaii is in his carrier form.

Hawaii: Now where were we... oh right, I need to beat you, Beta!

Hawaii: Now, right before we start, Let me say this to start! I am fairly strong!

OB is now intimidated

OB rushes him.

OB: just because you are shinier, doesn't make you any stronger than before!

Hawaii: you may say that

Hawaii grabs her in the neck mid charge.

Hawaii: but I think otherwise.

Hawaii slams OB into the water. *I wonder if the water works like the ground for ship girls and Sirens*

Hawaii: These hands are rated E for everyone!

???: The Strongest Fist!

Hawaii changes forms to light cruiser.

Hawaii: Lets see if you can catch these hands!

Hawaii unleashes a flurry of fists so fast, it leaves trails of light everywhere.

Observer Beta gets hit by them all because of a skill issue of being too fat/slow.

Hawaii: Well, lets finish this!

Hawaii changes form to carrier

???: The Indomitable Shield!

Hawaii's shield opens up to reveal a big ass cannon or his BFG. Hawaii points the barrel at Observer.

Hawaii: Ciao!

The laser blasts OB out of the water.

OB: You wont see the last of meeee!

OB: You wont see the last of meeee!

*Imagine team rocket as OB*

Hawaii: *sighs* she was supposed to be one of the stronger Sirens, but she's barely a snack.

Hawaii turns around.

Hawaii sees a sleeping Laffey and an injured Javelin.

Javelin: Who are you!?

Hawaii: you can say that I'm just a passing ship but it seems that you need healing my little friend.

Hawaii proceeds to use some wisdom cubes to fully heal up Javelin.

Javelin: !?

Hawaii: Please don't tell Vestal about this or she's going to kill me or kidnap me to steal me ability.

Azurlane base

Vestal: Achoo!

Vestal: Was someone talking about me?

Back to Hawaii

Javelin: Who are you really?

Hawaii: Oh, Im sorry. My name is Hawaii or in other terms, the absolute unit.

Javelin: how do you know who we, technically Vestal, are?

Hawaii gives Javelin a short recap/story on who he is and how he knows who Vestal and the rest are.

Javelin: So, you don't want me to tell anyone about your existence.

Hawaii: No, just don't tell Vestal about what I did. You can tell the other of my existence though. But please not my name. Remember, I'm supposed to be dead and I will reveal myself to the others when I want to. So please don't reveal my name.

Javelin: Ok... what will you be doing after we leave.

Hawaii: Oh, I will be joining you back to the Azur lane base. Its been a long time since I have last been there and I need to have a chat with the commander.

Javelin: how will you disguise yourself, you are the only male ship in existence.

Hawaii: I have my own ways on disguising myself. You will see later.

Hawaii: Shall we go back to the base then?

Javelin: Sure , but.... a little help here?

Javelin gestures to the sleeping Laffey

Hawaii: *chuckles* Sure.

Hawaii picks up Javelin and he, along with Javelin, make their way to the Azurlane base.

Mirror Sea

???: So, hes still alive huh.

???: he severely injured both tester and purifier and they are working at 60 percent their normal strength. He also incapacitated Observer Beta as well.

???: truly a menacing foe. I hope to see you in battle Hawaii

 

*cliffhanger*

 

Authors notes:

Finally done with chapter 1! I pretty much speeded through this and although this may not seem much, more will come, I promise(hopefully). See you all next chapter! Have a nice Day!

0