ch 1 – Ersatz Warlock
583 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

IMPORTANT: I'VE CHANGED THE CATEGORY OF THIS FICTION. IT'S A SIDE STORY OF ISEKAI HAREM OF SMUT AND MAGIC.

It's basically just Violet's background.

I prioritized explaining how Violet became a grizzled deadbeat over the reader's fun :(

 

Click on the picture to access the visual novel chapter on google slides:ch 001

Youtube version:youtube version

 

BGM: Isekai Ride of Honking Trucks 

 

Raw Script: Chapter 1 - Ersatz Warlock

Purpose was said to be the remedy against suffering. One could withstand absurd, brutal, senseless pain, turning it into a trial that only the worthy could overcome.

It could not be otherwise for the Ylenward sisters, who were bred for a singular goal.

Violet Ylenward held no doubt. As a survivor of ruthless experiments, no one else could fulfill her role.

It was her identity, her worth, and her pride. These beliefs granted her the strength to uphold her duty.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet Ylenward
‘I was born… for slaughter.’

This solemn thought supported her resolve. Soon, she would soak the desert in blood with her own hands, for the glory of her monarch.

High in the night sky, Violet commanded an army from the back of her colossal earth spirit.

Countless pawns marched alongside her stone golem. It was a haphazard parade of monsters that could only be expected from inexperienced commanders.

Their target was a Stronghold. Soldiers gathered on its imposing walls at the roars of the battlehorns.

The townsfolk left their earthen houses with children at hand. They gave up on their loaded carts and ran away, as the evacuation could no longer delay.

Violet reached the battlefield, but an allied army had already engaged the battle. She needed to regroup with their commander since she came of her own accord.

She unboarded using the golem’s hand, doing the kind of sick jumps that would give heart attacks to her entourage.

After planting her banner in the sand, Violet waited while sticking her chest out.
What kind of face would her allies do? Of course, they would worship her helpful generosity.

And soon enough, a horse-riding warlock eagerly rushed to meet her.

Control Test Warlock
Umbrine Ylenward
“Was the rear camp attacked?!”

Violet’s sister dismounted and bowed.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“No, I took it upon myself to speed up our campaign with my magic. Aren’t you glad?”

Control Test Warlock
Umbrine
“The battlefield is no place for a sovereign!” Umbrine shook her head in disbelief.

Control Test Warlock
Umbrine
“Don’t do anything weird, I will take care of everything.”

Violet’s heart sank in confusion and rejection. She fought alongside her sisters until recently, but now she was treated like a nuisance.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“Oh, alright…” Violet turned away in a despondent manner.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“Wait, no! I promise, it will be quick!”
Violet begged, shaking Umbrine’s shoulders in an unsightly fashion.

Control Test Warlock
Umbrine
“I will offer you this town on a silver platter. Please, return to the rear camp.”

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“Noooo, I don’t wanna manage a town full of lowly barbarians who look down on magic!”

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“LeZzgOHOoOoMe~”
Goddess have mercy~
I have to feed the cats or something
Bed is calling
How many weeks does that make?

Violet threw herself on the ground in a tantrum, raising a cloud of sand from rolling around.
But her tense sister didn’t have time for that, as her army was under fire.

Violet’s maid, who wanted no business with war, soothed her whimsy mistress.

Violet’s Servant
Harpy
“Haha… I brought your spell book. Would you please show me your beautiful magic so we can return tonight?”

The awkward harpy felt Umbrine’s glare, as if she was responsible for bringing Violet to the battlefield.

The harpy jumped in fright. Huge rocks rained down on the nearby troglodyte pawns.

Relentless cyclops hurled boulders towards Violet from the top of the stronghold’s towers.

Though they were out of range, the sense of urgency was unbearable for the poor harpy.

Violet’s Servant
Harpy
‘Let me ouuuuuut!’ she wanted to scream.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“Thanks for the spellbook~!” She hugged her maid and dusted herself off with the harpy’s feathers.

Violet could fill two diaries worth of praise for her summoned harpy rook, but war was no time for such thing.

Instead, she flipped her book open and made it float.

Experimental Ersatz Warlock
Violet
“Let’s raze this place and go home.”

Glowing sigils flew around Violet and rose into the sky. The storm of bright butterflies formed shiny pillars.

Streams of dust flowed towards the sigils as if the entire desert was gathering in the air.

The cyclops at the top of the stronghold’s walls fiercely clashed against the harpies.

But they dropped their boulder one by one at the sight of their impending doom.
Colossal swords, each of the size of a stronghold tower, floated over the battlefield.

 

AAAAAYYYYOO it's been a while guys! It's been more than one year since I stopped releasing new chapters of my previous story.

Sorry for the long break. I was struggling to come up with an attack angle for the sequel. This series will be SFW but I will continue adding spicy stuff in my previous series page.

I opened a ko-fi account: https://ko-fi.com/owotrucked

My subscribestar account will reopen soon.

The tiers are:
2.5$ for 1 advance chapter
5$ for 3 advance chapters
7.5$ for 6 advance chapters

Thank you for reading!

5