Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
> Waifusmith > ch 18 – Upgraded Toilet
ch 18 – Upgraded Toilet
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I command you to stop!” Violet’s words echoed, carrying the authority of Umbrine.

Milia froze. Disobedience would cost her dearly, jeopardizing her status as a rook.

Still wary of any random emotional outburst, Violet ordered her pawns to aim their spear at Milia and Shaki. While they may be heroes, taking the wrong fights could lead to their defeat.

“Milia, let her go!” Shaki implored in panic.

If Violet wanted, she could rebel against Umbrine and strike them down. She wouldn’t kill them directly to avoid any penalty, but she could kick them out in the jungle without any help.

Milia released Lorely and got up on her feet. “Alright, get those pawns off of me.”

Ignoring her request, Violet rushed to check on Lorely. “Are you okay?”

Lorely rubbed her scalp, glaring at the minotaur. “I’m fine, it’s not enough to hurt me.”

After that, a clear rift formed between Violet and Lorely on one side, and Milia and Shaki on the other side. They avoided confrontation when Violet or Shaki were present.

Milia and Lorely, however, would hurl insults at each other at every chance.

The minotaur kept challenging Lorely for a square fight, while the harpy hag always soared above to threaten her with a vicious dive.

Thanks to her aerial advantage, Lorely had the upper hand in the harassment game. She wasn’t confrontational in nature, but she couldn’t forgive anyone hurting Violet.

One day, Milia walked alone, thinking she was unnoticed, when suddenly a huge bird dropping exploded on her face. The poop incident only fueled their petty conflict, prompting Milia to vent her frustration by killing pawns through overwork and exhaustion.

Shaki and Milia even had the audacity to demand their own personal pawn for mining and guarding the town. Their goal was to secure manpower if they were kicked out of the mine.

Violet didn’t care about any of that though. She had already lived alone with Lorely, so pawns were unnecessary to her. If anything, the two newcomers only hurt themselves by wasting the limited resources of the dungeon.

She complied with their request by ‘paying’ with pawns, but it was just a pretend game. She could reclaim the control of the pawns at any time, though Shaki seemed unaware of this fact, despite her thorough study of the rules of Hekalys.

At least, it defused their tension a little.

It was annoying for Violet to pretend that the accounting of their ‘salary’ mattered, but it would become even more troublesome if its meaninglessness was exposed. So, she constantly acted like a stingy sovereign, limiting her interactions to complaints about their pay.

However, Her biggest concern was the summoning spell. Experimental results kept challenging her theories, exhibiting countless deviations. Despite her persistent efforts to correct and adjust her plans, these minor revisions seemed endless and drained her supply of magic ingredients.

At some point, she just surrendered to alcoholism and depleted her mushroom wine stash at a phenomenal speed.

Alone in her bedroom, she leaned her back against the door.

bedroom

t288.jpg

[collapse]

‘Fuck it.’ Violet snapped.

Nothing went her way. Living underground was a lot less enjoyable than her previous experience in the tree-house. No one visited to buy her artifacts or learn her useless skills. Her neighbors were annoying bitches, and her hobby failed hard.

In a drunken madness, Violet decided to wing it. She would perform her summoning spell on instinct. For that, she had to scale down her ambitious design and focus on the most essential features.

“Alright, I have to secure a way to take a dump without needing to leave my room...”

She staggered over the piles of books and empty bottles of wine, making her way to the cauldron in her bedroom. There, a sphere carved with layers of magical patterns simmered in a strange liquid. This precious ball was similar to her pet rock, it would serve as the kernel of a spirit, the heart that held its identity together.

“All these years of random search are coming to fruition.” Violet’s voice quivered with excitement as nostalgic memories of her struggles flashed in her mind.

She poured all kinds of suspicious liquid into the pot. “Load of mercury, two massive gemstones, a thick bar of crystal, a pinch of sul-fuck!” The supplies ran out after she chucked them into the pot.

“I only have one shot at this. Whatever… Let’s pray it doesn’t end up autistic.” She shrugged and stirred the boiling pot.

Pulling out her spellbook strapped on her belt, she recited her own version of Rook summoning ritual. “Spirit of the outer worlds, heed my call...”

She slit her palm, her trickling blood falling into the pot. The liquid inside the pot shook with life.

Using a similar formula to the miraculous spells of Animate Dead, Earth Spirit Summoning and Resurrection, she would create a… toilet slime that would clean her waste!

She needed a convenient organism that could handle her biological needs. She would no longer leave her room ever again, whether for food or to clean herself. It should also be cute to fill her loneliness.

Her idea of making toilets came from the time when she babysitted the harpies, but it was a huge problem for Dungeon towns too. Even if a pawn collected everyone’s crap, the smell was difficult to erase in the Underground.

As she completed the rest of her incantation, the pot greedily absorbed her mana.

“Come forth, Toilet Slime!”

A shockwave coursed through her room alongside with a blinding light. The warlock scooped the pot’s contents and put it on a table.

The smoke faded, revealing a round pink jelly. It wobbled as it blinked its eyes in confusion. Its body had an opaque quality, but its edges were transparent. The core of the familiar was hidden inside its milky insides.

slime

pic1.jpg

[collapse]

’It’s cute!’ Violet gasped.

She celebrated with shouts of joy, despite expecting the spell to fail. Her mood bubbled up like an expensive glass of wine.

After regaining her composure, she coughed and assumed a noble facade.

“I am your sovereign, the one who summoned you in this world. My name is Violet Ylenward. Henceforth, you shall serve me as a toilet slime!”

shocked slime

pic2.jpg

[collapse]

The slime reacted in utter shock.

Violet had no doubt that the slime was in awe of her majestic presence. Regardless of its panic, she muttered while studying its status.

status window

statusb.jpg

t290.jpg

[collapse]

As expected, the slime inherited some aspects of the blessings from the modified rook summoning. It wouldn’t have levels if it was a mere summoned elemental spirit like her pet rock.

A sudden realization struck her. ‘Are levels even useful for a toilet?’

No, not even remotely… Unless she weaponized it.

Her lips drew a dark smile, thinking about sending it into battle with her pawns. ‘I’m sorry little one. You’ll have to earn the sovereign points and the magical ingredients I poured into you.’

Its abilities were satisfying, but its empty name slot called Violet’s attention. It was time to fill it, but she apprehended this moment. Her previous familiars didn’t like the name she gave and left her.

“Let’s give you a new name. From now on, I shall call you Sl-” She looked at the bloody dagger, stopping herself from just calling it ‘slime’. “Slade. That is your new name.”

Slade shut its eyes, seemingly discontent. But it didn’t speak or insult her! So, in Violet’s book, that was a win.

Now it was time to test its ability to fulfill its role.

“Let’s do a test run right away.” She shoved the slime into a chamber pot.

Slade looked absolutely outraged, opening and closing its mouth. It thrashed about as if trying to escape while Violet sat on the chamber pot.

After finishing her business, she contemplated the result with satisfaction. The chamber pot was only filled with an exhausted, but clean slime. No trace of bodily waste in sight!

absolute disgust

t289.jpg

[collapse]

While Violet congratulated herself and let her guard down, it was the opportunity for the slime to break out.

Slade jumped out of the chamber pot and crawled away at full speed.

Just as Violet feared, her newest familiar also wanted to escape into the wide blue yonder. But she couldn’t let that happen.

“Wawawawa- Stop moving!” She ran after him and focused on their magical link to control Slade’s movement. Her mana overpowered the slime, freezing it in place.

The familiar was similar to a summoned golem, with the difference that Slade had a will and could move on its own.

In fact, the mage guild looked down on summoning magic because the spellcaster had to focus on controlling the summon. Contracted spirits could move independently and use skills, but they were rare and no one except Violet knew how to make artificial spirits.

Violet’s pet rock could theoretically move on its own too, but the cumulative time during which it was awake was less than a year, so it was stuck with the maturity of a baby and Violet had to micro-manage its motions. At least, it was a very stable spirit.

She picked up the immobilized slime.

“Naughty boy, did you try to escape? Don’t worry then, I’ll take good care of you.” Violet embraced the slime and patted its head, unleashing centuries of repressed loneliness. For some reason, the slime deflated as soon as it took a good look at her face.

‘Rude!’ Her first pet ran away because she was poor, her second because she was too dumb, and the last one because she was too ugly? It was disheartening, but Violet decided to pretend that it didn’t happen. It wouldn’t matter anymore because Violet knew how to bind the familiar to her will through their summoner/servant magic connection.

“Oh my, you must be tired. Let’s take a nap but don’t leave the bed.” She plopped down on the bed, after making sure that her order was set in their magic connection.

She would explore the capabilities of her new toy after a short nap. Hopefully, she would find creative uses for her new pet during her sleep.

There are some repeats from the other story until she sends Slade on a mission.

Thank you for reading,

OwOtrucked

Discord server: https://discord.gg/qaS5stMxsr

(NSFW warning!) Substar: https://subscribestar.adult/owotrucked

The tiers are:
2.5$ for 2 advance chapter
5$ for 5 advance chapters
7.5$ for 9 advance chapters

1
Support Waifusmith
PaypalSubscribeStar
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (0)

    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.