Chapter 94: Kill! “Eight Bone Demon Spider”
86 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Feng employed the "Three Thousand Flame Rejection," causing the three fifth-level monsters to be taken aback.

In a conditioned reflex, the three monsters immediately employed their controlled fighting skills to defend themselves. 

Similar to humans, monsters could practice fighting skills. Monsters also possessed fighting skills cultivated by their kind. 

Faced with Ye Feng, the three monsters had no choice but to employ their defensive skills to resist.

However, it wasn't so simple to defend against the power of the Heavenly Flame.

This blow had already reached the level of an attack from a Dou King powerhouse, coupled with the immense heat of the Heavenly Flame. 

It immediately caused the three monsters to collapse in an instant.

The fiery energy shattered there defensive shield instantly, and the airwave caused the three monsters to tremble and float back in the air.

At this moment, Ye Feng acted swiftly, using the fastest and most powerful fighting skill he could perform at the moment!

"Thunder Arc Triple Dance!"

Although this fighting skill was of low rank within the Earth level techniques, it shared the lightning attribute with the Thunder Bat Sky Wing.

With both skills combined, his speed instantly reached a level comparable to that of a Dou Emperor powerhouse.

A thunderous sound echoed in the air, and in a flash, Ye Feng's figure appeared in front of the enormous black spider.

Observing the spider's lower body that was overturned, his eyes contracted. 

He gripped the long blade, positioned it between the Heavenly Flame and the electric arc, and fiercely thrust it into the spider's abdomen.

However, the fifth-order monster, the large black spider, wasn't an easy adversary.

With its eight legs, the two front legs immediately blocked the path of the blade.

The incredibly sharp black legs were far more terrifying than some swords.

These were the natural weapons of a fifth-order monster, excelling in hardness, length, and sharpness, unmatched by human-made weaponry.

Nevertheless, Ye Feng's Flowing Blade Ruohuo was no weakling. 

The moment the two collided—

"Clang~"

Amidst the ear-piercing steel roar, the other two legs, as sharp as obsidian, gleamed ominously, stabbing straight at his abdomen.

His brows furrowed. A powerful surge of flame and thunder arc erupted from his flowing blade, and he swiftly deflected the two enormous front legs.

The wings of the thunder bat fluttered from behind, and his figure nimbly twisted in the air, evading the assault of one leg.

Yet, the other leg was unavoidable. 

Just as the spider's sharp, black leg was about to pierce Ye Feng's 

body—

Calmly, he executed a backward slash with his blade. 

The "Blowing Fire Palm" was unleashed in an instant beneath the sweeping edge of the blade.

"Boom~"

In that moment, his body resembled a rocket detaching from its second stage, hurtling down towards the spider's abdomen.

From this close vantage point, a human face was actually visible beneath the spider's abdomen—an incredibly hideous and terrifying countenance.

This trait was proof enough that this creature was the one that resided in the eastern part of the Magic Beast Mountains, second only to the Amethyst Winged Lion King—the fifth-order Eight-Bone Demon Spider!

Without hesitation, Ye Feng gripped his blade and executed the final move of the "Thunder Arc Triple Dance."

The third strike of the Thunder Arc Triple Dance was stronger than the initial one. 

As the third attack was unleashed, its force rivaled that of a high-level Earth Rank fighting skill.

Amidst the dazzling arcs of lightning, it pierced the spider's abdomen with ferocity.

The Eight-Bone Demon Spider responded as well, but its long legs couldn't reach Ye Feng for an attack. 

Instead, it created a black energy shield to protect itself from his assault.

This was precisely why Ye Feng chose to attack it. While not the strongest of the three monsters, it had the greatest vulnerability.

For a diminutive human, the Eight-Bone Demon Spider's weakness was significantly magnified. 

Of course, this was even more true for Ye Feng, who possessed Heavenly Flame.

The intense heat of the Three Thousand Flames caused the Eight-Bone Demon Spider to experience a burning sensation in its feet, granting Ye Feng the perfect opening. 

A fighter with the strength of Dou Spirit would have taken advantage of this by now.

"Kach~"

As Ye Feng's long blade punctured the black energy barrier, an exceptionally radiant lightning arc illuminated the vicinity, growing in intensity.

The regal purplish-black flames enveloped the enormous body of the eight-bone demon spider, provoking a hoarse roar from it.

"Roar~"

The menacing sound reverberated throughout the Mountain Range, prompting weaker monsters to conceal themselves in the forest, too afraid to emerge.

Had the human attacked them just moments ago, they might've suffered the same fate!

The flames' heat and the prickling sensation from the lightning rendered the eight-bone demon spider incapable of flight, and its body plummeted to the ground like a meteor.

Likewise, Ye Feng descended. However, he didn't withdraw his blade; instead, he prepared an even mightier attack.

As the colossal silhouette began its descent, his left hand freed itself, conjuring a sandstorm tornado.

Swiftly, he yanked the flowing blade from his grip, driving the sandstorm tornado into the Eight-Bone Demon Spider's wound.

"Boom~"

In a violent explosion, the demon spider's body was sent hurtling, causing dust to swirl around the area.

To the naked eye, the minor wound expanded dramatically.

Black blood, akin to a volcanic eruption, spewed in torrents from the wound, forming a column of darkness.

Upon the immense body, amidst the flickering lightning arcs, rose the horrifying purplish-black flames.

The violent sandstorm ravaged the spider's body, reducing its internal organs to ruin.

The ferocious spider head toppled to one side, and the formidable fifth-order monster of the Magic Beast Mountain was defeated!

"Why are you hesitating? He's exhausted his fighting skills; his fighting spirit must be depleted. Go and finish him off!"

While the two remaining monsters were still dazed, the Amethyst Winged Lion King's roar thundered through the sky.

The other two creatures, the giant scorpion and the massive silver wolf, were jarred awake. 

They swooped down, bearing down on Ye Feng's position.

At this juncture, Ye Feng was indeed as the Amethyst Winged Lion King had said—after employing both high level fighting skills consecutively, his fighting spirit was near depletion.

Acquiring the fifth-order magic core was no longer feasible. With the two gigantic monsters closing in, he unfurled his wings and raced away.

However, the two adversaries pursued relentlessly, leaving no room for escape.

"Roar~"

The enormous silver wolf roared, sending a potent shockwave into his mind.

"Uh-oh!"

In an instant, Ye Feng realized that this was a rare sonic fighting skill amongst high-level monsters. He hadn't anticipated the silver wolf to possess such an ability.

The moment the roar entered Ye Feng's mind, his body momentarily froze in mid-air, succumbing to a brief daze.

And it was during this moment of vulnerability..

The two colossal monsters approached him from both sides. 

Their razor-sharp claws and the hooked appendage of the silver scorpion swiftly assaulted his form!

...…

(end of this chapter)

4