Chapter 98: What a Miserable Gu He, Pill King’s “Energy”!
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Feng, who had just returned, naturally gave Yun Yun and Nalan Yanran a chance to "reminisce about the past."

But at an extremely fast speed, he got into the room to hide.

After all, from Nalan Yanran, it's better for him to hide as much as he can.

If he gets closer to her, it won't be good for Yun'er to be jealous.

Now, they have just established a relationship..so he certainly doesn't want to make her angry.

Although the jealous sect master Yun Yun would be a sight to see, but angry Yun Yun is not a sight he wants to see.

But if Nalan Yanran were to be ignored, she would cry, and make trouble, leading to a very perplexing situation.

Fortunately, Yun Yun is on his side now, and he is happy to be at leisure.

Anyway, what the master and apprentice would whisper was not something he should pay attention to.

'At most, Nalan Yanran can just complain to her teacher, saying that he beat her, but so what?'

'The big deal is that when his Yun'er comes to find him at night, she would punish him severely, making him painful and happy...'

Ye Feng, who lying leisurely on the bed after going through a series of things, also communicated with the system that he had not seen for a long time.

"System, open my property panel!"

[Sign-in system owner: Ye Feng]

[Race: Snake-People race (can be transformed into human form)]

[Dou Qi cultivation level: One Star Dou Spirit]

[Cultivation method: Soul Devouring Art]

[Heavenly Flame: Three thousand Flames!; 

Beast Fire: Peach Blossom Fire]

[Weapon: Flowing Blade Ruohuo (inlaid with a fifth-level wind attribute magic core and a sixth-level wood attribute magic core)]

[Physique: Three Thousand Star Body (Undying Body)]

[Medicine Cauldron: Ziyuan; Purple Abyss]

[Medicine refining skill(Alchemist rank): third rank]

[Fighting skills: Three Thousand Flame Rejection, Sandstorm, Mysterious Ice Dragon Soaring, Extreme Wind Falling Kill, Extreme Wind Sunset, Thunder Bat Sky Wing...]

[Props: Heavenly Soul Melting Blood Pill, Space Teleportation Talisman, Spirit Devouring Pill, Dou Spirit Pill, Sea Heart Armor, Alchemy Pill (Fourth Grade), Eternal Pill, Washing Tendon Pill, A pair of high-heeled shoes, Alchemy Manuel (Black-level intermediate)...]

[Warcraft Pets: Void Pegasus Beast (Tier 6), Two-headed Fire Spirit Snake (Tier 5)]

[Life skills: How to make candied haws, Roasting Grilled Carp (the master self-refined skills]

......…

After checking the system panel, he automatically ignored the skill of grilling fish, which was invented by some special opportunities...

Although his realm has become Dou Spirit now, it is still too weak for the current situation.

But if he wants to improve his strength quickly, he can only rely on devouring Heavenly Flames..

'It seems I must hurry up and return to the Snake-People race.'

If Gu He convinced the old guy XingTian to make a move, then the Snake Race would be in jeopardy!

A few hours after Ye Feng entered the cultivation state, a maid's call came from outside.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Master Feng Ye, the old patriarch, and the patriarch have returned!"

"Well! I see."

Hearing this, he quickly got off the bed and walked anxiously outside the door.

He really wanted to know what the outcome of this meeting of the top ten powerhouses of the Jia Ma Empire would be.

When he came to the hall, he found that Nalan Jie and Nalan Su were both sitting in their seats, and the same was true for Yun Yun and Nalan Yanran.

However, unexpectedly, that guy Gu He also appeared on the seat.

Gu He glanced at Yun Yun from time to time, afraid that others would not know that he liked her.

Of course, it may also be because he is an Alchemist, and his spiritual power or perception is higher than others..so he can easily feel it.

He has already recognized the charm of Yun Yun, and she appears even more attractive than before right now!

"Hahaha~ little friend Feng Ye, please sit down!"

When Ye Feng appeared from the door, all the people who were laughing and talking stood up to greet him.

"Pill King!"

Ye Feng cupped his hands and greeted Gu He.

'This greeting is a must; after all, I feel sorry for him~.'

'The woman he likes has already been obtained by me, and without him knowing it..

She has completely given herself, and I am so delighted to have her~ tsk tsk tsk~ What a tragedy!'

"Little friend Feng Ye!"

Gu He also cupped his hands, and then several people sat down again.

On the other side, old guy Nalan Jie looked at Ye Feng and then at Yun Yun, and a spark flashed in his eyes.

'Sure enough, as the old man expected, when a handsome man is paired with a beautiful woman in a situation where neither can take action against the other, some unexpected excitement will inevitably arise~.'

'I just don't know how far they have developed?'

'Alas~'

'Sure enough, this girl Yanran can't do it!'

'But... this Pill king is even worse!'

'As the famous Pill King of the Jia Ma Empire, he was robbed of his beloved woman~'

'What a pity, Gu He~.'

Although Nalan Jie was curious about what happened between them these few days, he was very sensible and would not ask.

However, Gu He, the "big lover," really couldn't help it.

After all, the woman he liked disappeared for several days after chasing another man.

What happened these days, he really wanted to know.

With a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, he asked Ye Feng a question:

"Young friend Feng Ye, I haven't seen you for a few days. I wonder if you and Sect Master Yun were in any trouble?"

After hearing this, Ye Feng waved his hand and said with a wry smile:

"Pill King doesn't know; Sect Master Yun and I accidentally entered the Magic Beast Mountain Range, where we provoked the Amethyst Winged Lion King and were chased by all the monsters in the Beast Mountain Range. We could only return after a few days."

"Oh? Amethyst Winged Lion King? That's really thrilling!"

Gu He and the others nodded one after another.

They all know the horror of the Magic Beast Mountains; otherwise, Nalan Jie wouldn't have been poisoned by a fifth-order monster.

Especially the Amethyst Winged Lion King, which is an existence that even Xing Tian can't do anything about!

After being asked a question by Gu He, Ye Feng immediately asked him bluntly:

"I don't know why King Pill summoned the top ten powerhouses of the Jia Ma Empire this time?"

Hearing this, Gu He knew that he couldn't hide it, and said bluntly:

"It's~ After seeing young friend Feng using the Heavenly Flame that day, to be honest, I was really envious!"

"A few days ago, I heard that Queen Medusa of the Tagore Desert had obtained a Heavenly Flame, so I wanted to bring someone to make an exchange with her."

"Heavenly flame?"

Ye Feng pretended to be surprised :

"I don't know what kind of Heavenly Flame it is?"

Gu He shook his head, his eyes narrowed slightly:

"I don't know about that. Could it be that young friend Feng is also interested?"

"I already possess a Heavenly Flame, so I won't be interested in other Flames~"

His reply reassured Gu He; if he were also interested, it would be difficult.

However, Gu He didn't know that the reason why he was not interested was because the Heavenly Flame belonged to him in the first place.

"However... I'm curious. Pill King has summoned several strong men this time. When is he going to go?"

He smiled lightly, looked at him, and asked in question.

Hearing this, Gu He spoke quite proudly:

"Except for Mu Chen, Miteer TengShan, and Mr. Nalan, who are injured and unable to go, among the top ten powerhouses of the Jia Ma Empire, Elder Jia of the Royal Family, the Chairman of the Alchemist Guild, Sect Master Yun, the Lion King, Wind Walker, and Thunder King, all have agreed to take action."

"And we will set off tomorrow! "

Fuck!!!

Bastard ~ this Gu He is really troublesome! ! !

......…

(end of this chapter)

3