Chapter 102: It’s Over
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he stepped into the space wormhole torn by the space teleportation talisman, Ye Feng suddenly felt the world spinning and closed his eyes tightly.

This feeling of shuttling through space was still too pretentious for him, a "powerful" Dou Spirit.

Even with systematic protection, he still felt like vomiting.

Fortunately, this feeling passed quickly...

After going through the unsettling feeling of being turned upside down, just like riding a roller coaster, he was also teleported out.

The moment he appeared, his feeling of wanting to vomit disappeared, replaced by a very comfortable and wonderful feeling...

Because his sense of smell suddenly sent a very familiar fragrance!

This kind of fragrance, for Ye Feng, was simply engraved in his bones, and he was so familiar with it!

He frowned, and his body trembled slightly. His arms, thighs, and chest also felt a very soft, comfortable, and wonderful feeling!

At this time, he suddenly reacted; his eyes suddenly opened, and he looked at the scenery in front of him...

What appeared in front of his eyes was an incomparably beautiful and alluring cold face.

On this pretty face, the slightly messy black hair gently brushed a delicate arc.

A clever ear like an elf stood out among the three thousand strands of black hairs, exuding a seductive aura.

On this alluring face, a pair of long and narrow beautiful eyes were full of surprise and coldness, colliding with his gaze...

Ye Feng: Σ(⊙▽⊙"a!!!

'Sigh...I'm so tired~'

'Some movements are unavoidable...'

It's over~

"Her Majesty..."

[Ding! The host used the space teleportation talisman, and the system just knew where he wanted to be the most - now he's in Queen Medusa's arms!]

[Earned a sign-in reward: a space teleportation talisman and a moving and bartering card! ]

Ye Feng: (??へ??)

System! ! !

'System, I fucking "love" you to death...'

Seeing the coquettish beauty in front of him, Ye Feng hastily forced a "charming" smile on his face:

"H.. Her Majesty the Queen, good morning~~~"

"Boom~"

"Ah!"

Without the slightest surprise, the extremely familiar feeling of being hit came from Ye Feng's body again, causing him to let out a painful scream.

"Boom~"

"Pap~"

This familiar feeling of hitting the wall and then hitting the ground made him feel too bitter...

'I just came back, and I was beaten up by the Queen~'

'This...how come there is still a feeling in her heart that I deserve to be beaten?'

'This feeling is very bad!'

Sigh~

Queen Medusa had already sat up from the bed at this time, and her extremely seductive eyes were staring at Ye Feng, who was lying on the ground, full of disbelief.

If it wasn't for the real hug from her waist just now, and the oppressive feeling from the snake's tail and chest, she would definitely think it was a dream!

'This...is...he is back?'

'As soon as this little guy returned, he appeared on my bed and even touched me...'

'Even you, the little rascal who made candied haws for me, can't do this...'

The beautiful eyes shone with extreme coldness, but when they saw the familiar figure lying on the ground with grinning teeth, there was a flash of tenderness.

A blush could not help but appear on her beautiful cheeks, and her seductive red lips could not help but lift a charming curve.

He came back... safely..

Immediately, there was a hint of coldness on that very alluring face, and the cold and harsh words came out of her mouth domineeringly:

"You little rascal, why did you suddenly appear on this Queen's bed?"

Hearing this, Ye Feng, who was rolling on the ground in pain, suddenly froze in place.

Death~

At this time, playing dead is the best choice.

Seeing Ye Feng pretending to be dead, Medusa lifted her red lips lightly. 

Only this little guy can make her feel better.

The white jade arm slowly lifted up, and then, the slender hand gently grabbed him!

Ye Feng, who was lying on the ground pretending to be dead, suddenly felt a force majeure coming from his body.

The next moment, his eyes closed in fear, and the sweet fragrance wafted again. 

This time, it was truly over!

He felt genuinely guilty about being so close to Queen Medusa.

'Don't get so close, okay? I haven't taken a shower!'

"Death" could no longer save him from dying; he had no choice but to raise his head proudly and accept his fate!

With his eyes widened, he turned his head proudly toward the Queen in front of him.

"Your Majesty, I used the...

Damn~ So beautiful!"

Ye Feng: w⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠w

The moment he raised his head, he froze on the spot, his eyes enlarged, and his mouth opened uncontrollably...

Ye Feng, who typically displayed strong self-control, wore an expression reminiscent of "brother pig."

At this time, Queen Medusa is too tempting!

His eyes slowly moved down from that glamorous, pretty face, and the incomparably exquisite figure was fully presented in Ye Feng's sight.

That exquisite body looked completely different from the past. 

She no longer had the luxurious Queen's robe, the gold frame, and the red tube top with very little fabric. 

Instead, she only had a red gauze nightgown.

Against the crimson gauze, there was a hint of snow-white skin like beautiful jade, extremely alluring!

Under the light red color, the flexible, slender waist and proud crispness make people endlessly daydream and greedy.

A colorful snake tail with an exotic allure hung from the bed to the ground.

Ye Feng couldn't resist a gulp of admiration, and he held his head high.

Ye Feng: 'What I hugged just now is such an alluring and peerless beauty!'

'If I had known earlier, I would have been bolder!'

Staring at the little guy in front of her who was caught in fantasy, Queen Medusa twitched her red lips lightly, and couldn't help but feel happy.

Being praised by this little guy is as sweet as eating candied haws made by him!

Ye Feng's beautiful eyes slowly looked at her delicate body that drove countless men crazy, and a blush appeared on her pretty face.

The slender jade fingers stretched out very temptingly and gently raised the jaw of the little guy in front of her, saying:

"Little guy~ I haven't seen you for a long time; your courage is really getting bigger and bigger!"

The cold voice interrupted Ye Feng's fantasy, and he was noncommittal after hearing the words.

'Is my courage increasing more and more?'

'Or are you, Your Majesty, becoming bolder and bolder?'

'She's actually wearing such a tempting nightdress in front of me. After seeing the look in my eyes, she just didn't want to change it, and even teased me.'

"Your Majesty! I haven't seen you for a long time; you are really getting more and more beautiful! Hehe~"

He quickly met Medusa's eyes from the bottom of his heart, and praised.

"Pfft~chuck!"

Hearing this, Queen Medusa withdrew her jade finger, covered her red lips with her jade hand, and smiled coquettishly:

"You little guy's mouth is still so sweet, but is it as sweet as the candied haws you made?"

Ye Feng said with firmness in his eyes:

"Your Majesty, if you want to eat, I will make it for you!"

She slowly got up, and licked the corner of her lips:

"I don't want you to do this..."

Ye Feng: It's over!!!

.........

(end of this chapter)

2