Chapter 104: Confession! Little guy~ how dare you plot evil against me!
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nevermind"

Hua She'er didn't think much about it anymore. 

She just assumed that the Queen woke up in a bad mood today, so she quickly left to deliver orders.

...

When Queen Medusa closed the door, she felt her little heart "thump thump" wildly.

She had never thought that she would be as nervous as she was now in front of her subordinate.

Hiding someone's little brother in her bed and telling her that nothing is wrong and...who knew when he might come back~

For some reason, she felt a deep sense of guilt in her heart.

'Hmph~ The entire snake people clan belongs to this Queen, and this Queen shouldn't feel guilty about anything!'

'It's all that little rascal's fault. If he hadn't suddenly appeared in this Queen's bed, I wouldn't be in such an awkward situation.'

'Now that there's no one to disturb us, watch how this Queen deals with him!'

Thinking of teaching Ye Feng a lesson, Medusa returned to her chamber.

And then... when she came back, she was instantly enraged by the scene before her eyes...

"You... you little rascal, what are you doing?

Accompanied by this angry shout, her jade hands covered her beautiful eyes very skillfully.

Through her slender jade fingers, the scene reflected in her eyes showed Ye Feng sitting comfortably on her bed, exposing a lot of her long legs~

Upon hearing the Queen's angry shout, Ye Feng was so frightened that he quickly raised his hands to prove his innocence and then said with a wry smile:

"Your Majesty, I'm putting on pants! Just a moment ago, I was in my snake form~"

"You... You..."

Medusa was helpless when it came to this little rascal; she tossed her sleeves, turned her delicate body, and said angrily:

"Hurry up! This Queen has something to ask you!"

Ye Feng quickly replied:

"Alright, Your Majesty the Queen, give me a moment. It's not like you don't know my speed!"

"Hmph~ Three seconds, little guy!"

Her disdainful words came out slightly, which made Ye Feng feel very aggrieved.

Who else can he blame?

It's because he didn't take any practical action earlier, or else he would have changed that title [Little guy] long ago!

Three seconds later...

"Your Majesty! I'm ready!"

He came behind her and obediently called out.

Hearing this, Medusa turned around slowly and first glanced at him.

She was somewhat afraid of this little guy, fearing that he might suddenly become wild and make some bold moves.

But fortunately, Ye Feng knew that someone could come at any time during the day and didn't act presumptuously!

However... didn't she just tell Hua She'er not to disturb them unless it was urgent? 

'No more thinking about it....'

Medusa decided not to overthink about it and pushed the matter aside.

But... some scenes were destined not to be forgotten and made her quite curious.

Her long, narrow eyes were full of coldness. She raised her red lips and asked Ye Feng:

"You little rascal, you haven't told me yet; how did you suddenly appear on my bed?

Hearing this, the ring on Ye Feng's finger lit up.

The space teleportation talisman that he had obtained just because of his sudden appearance and the way he moved his hands and feet suddenly appeared in his hand.

This time, he made a profit by using the space teleportation talisman. 

Not only did he get another talisman, but he also got a moving and bartering card, aka 'object-transfer card'.

The most important thing is that he also tasted the most delicious food.

Mua~ So delicious!

Wait, what's an "Object transfer Card"?

[Object Transfer Card: Exchange any of your items for the corresponding item on someone else's body without conditions!]

Ye Feng: (???)?

'So, does that mean I can exchange my own clothes for the Queen's clothes right now?'

Of course, such a thing couldn't be done so blatantly, and it shouldn't be wasted like that either.

If he suddenly took the enemy's weapon during a hostile battle, wouldn't that change the tide of battle?

If you use it well, you can save your life and kill the enemy's existence in seconds!

He stretched out his hand in the direction of Queen Medusa and explained:

"Your Majesty, this is a space teleportation talisman. If I use it, I can teleport to any place I have been to!"

There was no better way to explain it than with actual evidence, so he directly took out evidence to prove his "innocence"!

Looking at the magical symbol on the small piece of paper, Medusa's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"This small piece of paper is so magical? Can it really teleport to any place?"

"Yes!"

He confirmed and nodded firmly.

"Oh~"

Upon hearing this, Medusa's eyes flickered with a hint of warmth, and she looked at the little guy in front of her. 

The coldness in her eyes gradually melted away.

With her extremely beautiful eyes, she stared at the small piece of paper and asked in a playful tone:

"In other words, you, a little rascal, deliberately teleported onto this Queen's bed, plotting against this Queen from the beginning?"

"Um..well..."

⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Ye Feng was at a loss of words. How could he explain this without incriminating himself?

Even though he really wanted to, the actual operation was done by the system!

With a determined look in his eyes, he said to her:

"Your Majesty, the term 'plotting against' is not quite right. I... I like Your Majesty the Queen!!!"

"L..Like?"

Hearing his sudden confession, her delicate body trembled slightly, and her flaming red lips slightly pursed. She spoke in a cold voice:

This Queen said it's a plot, so it's a plot. If you dare to argue again, this Queen will break your little legs, so you won't think of doing anything bad!"

At her words, facing this Queen who exuded an overwhelming presence, Ye Feng had no choice but to agree:

"Oh~ so I did plot against Your Majesty the Queen!"

"You little rascal, how dare you plot evil against me!"

Her cold shout made Ye Feng's mouth twitch.

Sure enough, if you find a girlfriend who is confident and radiant, it is absolutely impossible to reason about this kind of thing!

Seeing the slightly icy look on her face, he had to explain:

"In fact, my 'plotting against' Your Majesty the Queen was just one aspect of it."

"The Talisman is not very precise during teleportation."

"You know, Your Majesty, we share the same roof, and I originally intended to return to my own bed in the front hall. But somehow, I ended up here!"

Hearing his explanation, Queen Medusa found it quite amusing. 

She couldn't help but raise a seductive curve on her lips.

This stunning sight instantly captivated Ye Feng, and his lips grew dry once more.

Seeing his pouting appearance, Medusa turned her face away from him and said:

"Hmm! Your teleportation talisman is amazing, but it's tough to get it right. Put it away!"

Ye Feng didn't do as she said; instead, he reached out and took her jade-white wrist in his hand.

"Little guy, what are you doing?"

Feeling her wrist being clenched, her pretty face instantly turned red, and she asked coldly.

Looking at such a moving face, Ye Feng took the space talisman, put his right hand on that slender hand, and said softly:

"Although this teleportation talisman can only be used by me to teleport to any place I have visited, but if you use it, you can immediately teleport to where I am."

"If you encounter any danger in the future, just teleport to me, and I will protect you!"

Hearing this, Medusa's heart instantly warmed up.

Looking at the little guy in front of her, the coldness in her eyes slowly melted away.

The stunningly beautiful eyes gazed directly, and the red lips curved into a sweet and playful arc.

"Can you really protect me, you little guy?"

...…

(End of chapter)

 

2