1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cold morning greeted the sleeping boy.

The sun was appearing on the horizon as its rays bathed the earth.

A refreshing breeze blew by the trees and made the boy shiver as he turned repeatedly, trying to find some warmth.

In his search for warmth, the boy hugged his knees and continued sleeping.

Leaves moved by the wind and birds started singing their sweet melodies as his sleep was instantly disturbed.

"I don't want more work..."

He turned around and tried to find his covers but to no avail, as his fingers touched grass and his palm felt the cold ground.

This strange feeling made him wake up instantly and his cloudy eyes started becoming clear at astonishing speeds.

With quick moves, the boy got up and started looking around.

Alertness could be seen as he could not find himself capable of understanding the current situation.

When someone wakes up it is hard to understand where the bathroom is but for the boy who found himself in an unknown place such luxuries were too expensive.

His brain worked at lightning speed for every possibility and reason for his situation.

"I went to sleep in the imperial palace and found myself inside a forest."

"No memories of coming here or any feeling of kidnapping was felt. I am no drinker nor a drug abuser so what might be the reason for my situation."

A quick look made the boy understand that his current body was not his.

"My hands are callused and my arms are covered in scars and muscles while these are slim and soft. The skin feels smooth and devoid of any body hair. It's like this is the body of a child."

Looking all over his surroundings made him understand that this situation might be worse than he thought.

A sinking feeling could be felt in his heart the more he stayed in this situation.

"I don't feel my strength t all, weakness and frailness are the only things I can name right now. This might be a dream, illusion, or even hell."

Considering his past deeds and experiences the man tried guessing what could have got him here.

An enemy who cured him before death, the women whom he cheated on, or his dead family members...

Memories surged and overwhelmed the "man" that was inside the body of a child.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0