Chapter 9: The Deceived Girl
499 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, there is a question here: while increasing strength through sexual intercourse is highly efficient, it can be selfish and harmful to others. Will it affect Lydia's progress? The Tentacle Monster is unsure, but occasional participation should not be a problem. 

 

With an anxious heart, he asked, "Um... Lydia?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Well..." the Tentacle Monster carefully chose his words. "Do you know what kind of creature I am?" 

Lydia set aside her dry biscuit and appeared thoughtful. "Hmm, according to Thredius, I've heard that there are tentacle creatures like you near the Tandalian Sea. They say there are similar monsters in the swamps further north... Are you from there, Thredius?" 

"Hahaha, my existence might be more... unique than them," the Tentacle Monster began to speak cryptically. 

"More unique? What do you mean?" Lydia's curiosity was aroused. 

"The biggest difference is that they, like other animals, are carnivorous." 

The Tentacle Monster spoke without factual knowledge, unaware of what the Tandalian Sea and the northern swamps were, let alone whether the creatures residing there consumed meat or not. It was just that he had a feeling that this world, should not be like the kind of world where female adventurers were part of a high-risk profession, such as the previous assassin who, upon seeing a little beauty like Lydia , made the decision to slice and lash rather than abuse and rape. 

 

"What does Thredius eat then?" 

"Well, I mostly rely on... Making love to stay alive." The tentacle monster began to confess his intentions to her. 

"Do, do, do, make love?!" Lydia was taken aback by this completely unexpected answer and then blushed. 

 

"Is, is that kind of... Is it?" 

"By the look on your face, I think it's that." The tentacle monster replied. Anymore, No matter what, Lydia is almost of marrying age, so she shouldn't be completely ignorant about such matters. 

"This, this..." Lydelia was a little unable to accept it. 

"So, Lydia, I need you." The tentacle monster said seriously. 

"You, you mean..." Lydia's face turned even redder. 

"Yes, Lydia, will you do me this favour?" 

Lydia's face was almost bubbling with steam. She lowered her head and murmured in a low voice that no one could hear. 

 

"So there's no chance after all..." The tentacle monster was a little disappointed. 

However, he hadn't gotten punched for saying that, or even rejected outright, which seemed like a pretty good enough ending. 

Even a handsome guy you just met doesn't always get to sleep with a girl, let alone him being a tentacle monster. 

He was sighing with emotion, but he heard Lydelia say in a voice as thin as a mosquito: 

"... You can try ....." 

 

"???!!!" This was the tentacle monster's turn to be taken aback. 

Seeing the tentacle monster frozen in place, Lydia was furious and she raised her voice:: 

"My life is now given by the twin gods, and it is only at my own disposal, except for the twin gods!" 

As she said this, the tentacled monster began to understand a little. 

Perhaps now Lydia was in the mindset of a rebellious young girl who had just gotten rid of her parents and had to act like she was used to accepting even a hooligan's accost in order to show her maturity and distinction. 

But, the tentacle monster didn't open his mouth to point it out; after all, that seemed to be in his best interest at the moment. 

 

"You're right, you only belong to yourself." He gave Laidelia a smoothly flattering remark. 

"So... Do you want me to help you take it off?" 

The blush that had faded a little from Lydia's face rose again at this direct statement, "I... I'll do it myself." 

She reached out and slowly undid the buckles on both sides of her leather armour. The tentacled monster realised that her leather armour was not the over-head type, but was split in half and held in place by buckles on the side of her waist. It was a little more cumbersome to put on, but it was much more elegant to put on and take off than the over-skin armour, and obviously more complicated to do, a design that was more about style than convenience. 

 

As the leather armour was removed, the tentacled monster saw what Lydia was wearing underneath. It was an ornate long-sleeved strapless cardigan, embellished with ribbons and lace. The trimmings were all either torn or crumpled from the previous battle and the crushing of the leather armour, but still no less beautiful. 

 

Lydia slowly removed her gaiters again and beneath them was a pair of white trousers, which were of a fine material but of an ordinary style. 

As soon as the leather armor that blocked her figure was taken off, her attractive figure was completely revealed, making the tentacle monster's mind wander. 

As soon as these two clothes and underwear were taken off, Lydia's beautiful body was completely exposed to the tentacle monster. 

 

16