Conclusion of No Way Home(1)
780 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't let me interrupt, mes choux. Please. Carry on."

The Green Goblin cast a sidelong glance at Peter while he spoke, his voice dripping with a twisted amusement. 

"Ah, it seems that chaos is just as much to your liking as it is to mine," 

With a smile hidden behind his monocle, Peter delicately popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth. 

"Maybe chaos is an acquired taste, and I must say, I'm enjoying every bite. Though, I enjoy watching chaos more than causing it."

Green Goblin's laughter grew, his intense gaze still on Peter. 

"That would be a lie then. People like you are inherently chaotic."

Paying no heed to Peter anymore, his attention now fully captivated by the trio of Spider-Men confronting him. His eyes darted between them, eventually fixing upon Tobey Parker.

"Itsy, bitsy spider... went up the water spout, down came the goblin and took the spider out." 

Tobey Parker's jaw tightened, a flicker of anguish crossing his face as he revisited a handful of haunting memories.

He shot a quick glance at the Green Goblin, his emotions swallowed as a composed, mocking smile curved on his lips. 

"Practice that nursery rhyme in front of the mirror?" 

Tobey Parker's gaze flicked to Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Tom Holland's Spider-Man, a silent understanding passing between them.

In a swift motion, Tobey signaled to his fellow Spider-Men, and they immediately leaped into action. Andrew's Spider-Man swiftly shot a web at the Green Goblin attempting to disarm him, all while exclaiming, 

"Time to go Spidey!"

Tom sneakily landed a solid punch on the Green Goblin, only to receive a retaliatory blow to his abdomen. In response, the Goblin followed up with a forceful headbutt, causing Tom to stagger a few steps backward.

A groan of frustration escaped Tom's lips. "It was supposed to be Spidey-Time," he muttered, his disappointment palpable.

Tobey extended a supportive hand, helping Tom to his feet. His voice carried a steadying reassurance as he spoke, 

"This isn't the time for tagline debates." 

From behind, Andrew swiftly ensnared the Green Goblin, holding him in a cobra-like grip. Capitalizing on the distraction, Tobey Parker landed a powerful punch on the Goblin, causing him to stagger. 

With the Green Goblin momentarily incapacitated, the trio of Spider-Men acted in perfect synchrony. Andrew swiftly swung a web to restrain the Goblin's hands, while Tobey created a web shield.

Then, Andrew swiftly swung a kick at the Green Goblin and Tom capitalized on the opening, launching a series of punches and a kick after rolling in between his legs.

In a sudden, tumultuous surge, a tsunami-like wave of sand crashed upon them, hurtling Andrew and Tobey through the air in a chaotic whirl. 

Tom's gaze darted toward them, his instinct urging him to call out, but his words caught in his throat as the sandman's form convulsed and contorted around him, solidifying into an unyielding deadlock.

Rising from the ground, Tobey fixed his gaze upon Sandman. His eyes held a mixture of understanding and disappointment, tinged with a touch of patronizing concern, as he mumbled softly using Talk-No-Jutsu.

"Flint, you're more than this. We're all longing to return home. But aligning with Norman will lead you nowhere. You have to see that. He will only lead you to chaos and more destruction of this world."

"SHIT!"

In that very instant, a cascade of popcorn tumbled over Peter's lap who was looking at the show in from of him with great interest as he abruptly sprang to his feet. 

The 'Lover' façade he had adopted dissolved in an instant, replaced by a touch of panic and urgency. His exclamation burst forth with a mix of surprise and concern. 

"I totally forgot! I've got to get to the prom! Gwen's gonna murder me."

The Parkers fixed their gaze upon Peter, their expressions a mix of deadpan disbelief. Andrew Parker, in particular, retained a touch of misery while a hint of envy flickered across his face, still nursing the remnants of his own discomfort.

Sandman blinked in confusion for a fleeting moment. Just as his grip on Tom was loosening, his sandy form suddenly erupted into a blast of particles. The eruption was triggered by the concealed pumpkin bombs embedded within his sandy mass.

*Booom!* *BOOOOM!*

A resonating groan escaped Sandman, the sound reverberating in the air. Tom rolled on the ground, his skin tingling with smoke from the attacks of the pumpkin bombs.

The Green Goblin's laughter echoed, his demeanor akin to that of a menacing bully as he surveyed the scene with a triumphant glint in his eye.

"Aww, poor Peter Parkers,"

In response, Andrew shot a sharp glance at the Green Goblin, his expression firm. "You do realize," he retorted, his voice carrying a note of incredulity, "that there are three of us and only one of you, right?" 

The Green Goblin shook his head, a sardonic smile playing on his lips. His laughter rumbled deeply as he surveyed the trio of Spider-Men before him. 

"Naive, all of you," he chortled. "Very, very naive. What makes you think," he continued, his gaze sharp and calculating, "that all of this wasn't part of my plan? A clever ruse to divert your attention from the true objective?"

"""Huh?"""

An evil grin spread across the Green Goblin's face as he extended a pointing finger, indicating a direction far from their current location. 

The glider, operating autonomously, soared through the air, unleashing a barrage of pumpkin bombs. 

The explosives rained down precisely in the vicinity where Doctor Strange was engaged in mystical incantations, and where Ned, Michelle Jones, and Aunt May stood. 

Tom's eyes expanded in sheer horror as he comprehended the impending catastrophe. In an instant, his voice pierced the air with a heart-wrenching cry that echoed with desperation, 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" 

*Booom!* *Booom!* *Boom!* *BOOM!*

Driven by a potent mix of rage, agony, and futile desperation, Tom swiftly activated his web slingers in a desperate attempt to swing away from the impending danger. 

However, his efforts were in vain, as the web remained frustratingly distant from the ground unable to reach, very far away.

Consumed by his overwhelming emotions, Tom's actions were instinctive. He lunged at the Green Goblin with a ferocity that matched his emotions. 

The two locked in a fierce struggle, their clash marked by unrestrained aggression. Unlike before, Tom no longer restrained his innate spider super strength, unleashing it with every blow and maneuver in a relentless bid to overpower the Goblin.

Approaching Tobey Parker and Andrew Parker, Peter conveyed a reassuring nod while a warm smile played on his lips. His voice, tinged with confidence.

"Don't worry. Aunt May can protect herself and those around her."

The tension seemed to ease from Andrew Parker's demeanor, his sigh carrying a hint of relief. For some reason, he had a certain degree of trust in Peter.

On the other hand, Tobey Parker's skepticism was evident as he immediately posed a question. 

"How can you be so sure?" 

Peter smiled, acting similar to a charlatan as he spoke.

"I just know." 

Kneeling down, he clutched a handful of sand from Sandman's reforming body. Tilting his head, he gazed at the two Spider-Men and declared, 

"I'm going to put an end to all of this. My girl is waiting for me and I can't afford to be late."

~

If my story is lacking. I will make it better. Thank you everyone for your constant support.

38