A Fallen Angel
164 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lousian was devastated, he had been wrongly accused and no matter how hard he tried to explain himself, The Lord had banished him from heaven, he had now become a fallen Angel.

He couldn't shake the horror when he saw his Halo fade, His staff broke in pieces and his wide fluffy white wings turned pure black. He was then given a punishment of living in hell till the earth is no more. He was a warrior, he took his punishment with grace and then he fell. 

When he opened his eyes again, he was lying in a lush green forest surrounded by greenery, he then saw them. 

'They' looked at him with curiosity and wonder, but then their gazes fell on his back where his pure white wings lay, their faces shifted to many emotions and then settled on angry disgust.

One of the three man grabbed Lucian by his arm, when suddenly a spark went through the fallen Angel's body. He was sure this mystery man had felt it too. Luscian was his mate.

The other two also came forward and Lucian found out he had two other mates aswell. For a moment he had thanked God for sending him here to meet his mates but that thankful feeling quickly changed when he was taken into a prison cell and was hit and berated by these men for simply existing.

They were no ordinary men, they were the three kings responsible for gurdiang hell. They had not one but many reasons for despising Lucian. He was a warrior angle, he had been trespassing on hell, he was possibly a spy and the the one they never forget to remind him about- He was not a woman, he could not give them an heir.

Whenever they visited him, they always used to torture him in order to get the information of why and for who he was spaying for. They didn't gave him a chance to explain how he was now a fallen Angel and didn't knew why his wings had changed back to their pure white form, they never gave him a chance to say that he could also get pregnant. 

The torture from the three men was bearable, because they only kicked, punched or slapped him. The days he dreaded were when their mothers came to visit him. All the three ladies always brought something extraordinary with them everytime they came.

Mother Kesia, the mother of the first demon king loved to put his body thought pain. Mother Moria, the mother of the second demon king loved to put his mind thought pain but Mother Felinie had always enjoyed to toy with his emotions. Allof those three women had despised Luscian to no bounds, but the one thing they weren't allowed to do was kill him. 

Then one day while all the three men were in the room, Luscian's heat arrived. Angles had som control over their heats, maybe that's why for a desperate attempt at his mates affection, he made his pheromones even stronger, to the point where he became almost Irresistible.

His plan worked, the three kings finally bedded their faithful mate. The night was full of pashion and twisted love. Luscian saw a new side to them, a side where they could be so romantic, so Gentle and a night that he would could never forget.

The night as well as the affection ended the next day when they found out what he had done. He expected them to lash out like usual but they simply left him alone.

The next few weeks passed in silance and peace, in which no one visited him. He was happy but also worried, he could feel it- he could feel them. they were small, barely the size of his fingernail but they were here, inside his belly. He was going to be a mother, his children the fruit of pashion between him and his mates. He was nervous, excited and scared at the same time. 

When he informed the gaurd of his pregnancy and requested some extra bread to eat with his soup, he didn't expect himself to be let out of the cell and into the main manor where the kings and their mothers resided.

His days got better, The torture stopped, He got to sleep in a comfortable bed and now didn't go to sleep hungry, the kings were finally behaving more nicer towards him and his children were growing day by day.

The midwife came and checked up on him, she told him that he was carrying 6 children. The Demon kings were so happy that they hugged kissed and thanked him over and over. Luscian wanted to stay in that moment forever. He didn't knew why but his gut was telling him that he's gonna have 7 children but he stayed silent as to not ruin the happy mood.

It was his 8th month when he and the second demon king got into a fight, (which was getting rare by the months), when he snapped, he told him how now that they were beginning to accept him as their mate they should also try to be more loving towards him. He was still fuming and ranting when a cold laugh from the second demon king stilled him.

"You think we'd ever accept you as our mate? You must have been delusional! The only reason we are not hurting you tolerating you, is because you are carrying our heirs, you're carrying our kin. You think you'll get to live here and play out your "happily ever after" you'd be wrong. You-" 

He didn't get to finish his sentence when Luscian fell to the floor clutching his belly. The children were coming now.

The moments after that were blurr for him. He remembered pushing and pushing, he thought he was done after the sixth but the midwife panic voice of "There's another one left" mad him aware of the fact that his gut feeling was right, he was carrying 7 not 6 children.

With all his might he pushed for the final time and a high pitched wailing filled the room. The wailing was louder than the other children but it was in no way like a demon's cry. It was more soft and melodious then shrill. For a moment Luscian panicked.

No it can't be! He thought as he snatched the small baby from the midwife. He looked the baby over and his greatest fear through this pregnancy came true. His hair was white like snow, just like his mother this baby was also a angel.

2