What do you mean? I’m still a man?
167 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It looks like wishing on a shooting star really works, I used to stand in a wheat field every night wishing on a shooting star to touch the body of a pretty girl, and now my wish has finally come true!" Jack's eyes began to grow moist, as if he was about to be moved to tears, and as if the pain was too much to bear.

Humans are more adaptable than even cockroaches.

After grieving for a while, Jack gradually began to enjoy this gift from heaven.

Having read some shapeshifting novels once upon a time, he always felt that those books were unrealistically written. For an innocent young boy like him, after turning into a woman, as soon as the pain and trepidation subsided a little, would definitely be curious to explore the mysteries of the female body and satisfy the sexual desire aroused by seeing a beautiful body for the first time.

His hands, trembling, reached up to his own body and undid his shirt to reveal his breasts, then lowered his head and stared, hoping to see for himself the female breasts he had only seen in computer pictures before.

But, I don't know if it was just his bad luck, but what he got this time, was still disappointment.

The flat chest was as flat as a prairie, and apart from being a little fitter than his former body, it had absolutely none of those breasts that he had come to expect on it.

Jack jumped in annoyance and almost broke into a cuss. Wasn't it obvious that turning into a woman and not giving breasts was a travesty?

Suddenly, his expression changed dramatically, and he touched the top of his chest a few times in disbelief, and twisted it twice, finally identifying himself as a monster with the upper half of his body as a man and the lower half as a woman.

His face began to pale as fearful thoughts ran through his mind, "What is this? A human demon?"

What was more upsetting about coming to the other world than becoming a woman, was becoming a monster. Looking at his flat chest, Jack's head lolled and he passed out once more.

I don't know how long it took, but anxious calls came to his ears. Jack finally woke up languidly, unable to suppress the tears of sorrow that were streaming down his face.

With a strong surge of grief and anger in his heart, Jack braced himself and was about to bang his head against the wall to see if he could be a pure man in his next life, but just then a clear cry suddenly sounded in his ears, "Your Highness, are you all right?"

Jack's body suddenly froze, turned his head, looked with dull eyes at the beautiful woman who was hugging him tightly, and said softly, "You're calling the wrong name, aren't you? Isn't it supposed to be called Princess?"

The beautiful woman beside him was wearing a tight-fitting pale blue dress that Jack thought was supposed to be a swordsman's uniform, her hair was also aquamarine, her looks were playful, and there was an air of imperiousness that pervaded her.

She looked to be in her early twenties, with a fine figure, slim and attractive, and very fit, giving a sense of the great strength that lay within her, and the beautiful woman with the sea-blue hair was sitting on her knees, hugging him tightly with tears in her eyes, and calling out in a trembling voice, "Your Royal Highness, it is wonderful that you have finally woken up!"

She hugged Jack tightly and buried her face in the crook of his neck, tears flowing from her big beautiful eyes, soaking through Jack's shirt and down to his flat chest.

Jack was frozen, for the first time in his life a girl had been so close to him, but the thought that he had lost what was most important to him as a man made him feel a mixture of sadness and joy.

After a long time, he asked in confusion, "Did you call me the wrong thing? Or, did you mean to call me princess?"

A shocked expression appeared on the beautiful swordsman's face as she exclaimed in a shocked and low voice, "Your Highness, what makes you think that? You are only a man dressed as a woman, why would you want to be a princess?"

Jack's heart skipped a few beats, then calmed down again and laughed bitterly, "Don't you coax me anymore, feel here, which man is like this?"

He took the beautiful swordsman's hand and touched his own crotch, which was empty of anything.

His hand clasped the beautiful woman's soft hand and pressed it between his empty legs, feeling her gentle hand touching his intimate area.

The beautiful swordsman's entire body was frozen, her face so red that it looked like blood was dripping off her face, and it was only after a moment that she let out a scream, drew back her hand quickly and screamed in a low voice, "Your Highness, I cast a secret spell on you, have you forgotten?"

Jack's eyes suddenly burst into a passionate light, and like a drowning man grasping the last straw, he clutched her warm, soft body with all his might and exclaimed, "Tell me, what's going on? And, why did you call me prince?"

The beautiful swordsman quickly pressed his mouth shut and said in horror, "Prince, don't shout so loudly, have you forgotten? Or are you suffering from amnesia because of your head injury?"

Jack did not retort, but seized the opportunity and nodded his head, urging the beautiful swordswoman to tell him all about his past experiences.

Before the beautiful swordswoman had time to grieve over his memory loss, she was dazed by his urging, and, coupled with her loyalty to the crown, told Jack everything he wanted to know, without reservation.

Jack listened excitedly, and then gradually came to understand the situation he was now in.

0