Status update and plan
52 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone!!!! It has been quite a while since I’ve posted and I want to start off with the story is NOT abandoned I’ve had to take a lot of time away to deal with irl things and was not able to keep up with posts. 

First things first let me just say first off happy very belated new year, Christmas, valentines, etc. I earnestly hope for each of your wellbeing. 

Second regards to the story and posting. Given that I’ve had to take such a long hiatus I want to flat out say….I need to review what was happening and where I wanted to pace things I want to have things roughly planned up to the next gym after Viola’s some of it canon some of it original

Third I’m thinking of doing longer chapters but not as often versus the current length attempting daily uploads that way I don’t feel as if I’m disappointing by not keeping to a proper schedule (not that I really had one to begin with) also I’m debating on commissioning an artist to do well….artwork of characters lemme know what you guys think. I’d originally thought about trying AI but….i think long run I’d be happier supporting an actual person that put heart into their work than some fabricated AI work that’s liable to have errors.

When I first thought about doing this whole book and writing thing I wasn’t expecting ppl to truthfully read it but seeing the support it was getting and the views even if it was a single chapter made me really happy so I felt bad about just disappearing like I did but it was a necessary move for me mentally and emotionally.

Do I know how far I’ll take the story? Not quite but admittedly seeing the new legends Z-A trailer and how it’s centered on kalos made really really excited to pick back up I may even find a way to incorporate some of those scrapped ideas (with a bit of balancing tweaks of course).

Anyway that’s my weird update and I hope each and every one of you lovely people much happiness and health. 

See you guys later~!

Has anyone been wonder traded a Dratini named Holly?
  • Yes! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No? Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Wait you’ve been trading??? Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
1