Chapter 30 A Breakfast Thought
118 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's just a thought from me, the writer, if you, the reader has interesting view, it's a great, to know this interesting view. I am wide open about any information and knowledge.

 

 

         The next morning, I woke up. Feeling refreshed, I stretched my limbs and took my smartphone to check what time it was. As it was 6 AM, I immediately took my toiletries with my tower and went downstairs. I made my way to the bathroom to take a bath. After done with my morning routine, I headed to the kitchen. In front of the stove, I was thinking, "What should I have for breakfast?". I decided to make a simple omelette…I opened my inventory system and searched for an egg and a pack of rice. As I had those two, I immediately put the pack of rice for one portion in my rice cooker. While the rice cooker was cooking the rice, I fried the egg with additional salt and pepper. Once the omelette cooked, however, the rice wasn't done.

          Probably it needed 15 minutes more, I was waiting for it while searching around on my smartphone. Since high school, I had one principal, every day, I needed one piece of new information, which it was important or unimportant to my academics. It helped me with my general knowledge as if I were talking with someone else. In my previous world, I had two to five different friend groups in different cafes. One group was my high school friends, which they got influenced by me to learn or think critically, since high school, we have been talking there here or in my language "ngalor ngidul" as what is new national or international. The other groups were based on the cafe location, and this group consisted of different people. Some of them deal with law, religion, education, and many more. I saw a lot of different people's views or perspectives on different topics or about this world. I had met some fanatic about religion, I had met some fanatics about politicians, and I had met some fanatic activists. So when I met the humans especially the saints in this world, I saw them as this group of fanatics in religion, who believed their belief and their teachings were right to all people, and made contradiction with other creatures' beliefs and teachings.

          I imagined this topic as a group of students drew a chair, and the group circled the chair. So each individual had a different angle and view, yet they drew the same thing. These were the same with people, what they saw was the same as the world. Yet, how they saw the world was different, so if one of these students said and the other was drawing wrong, and his angle or view was the right one. He was right, yet his right was in his view, so the other students would be maintaining what they drew and telling him that what they drew was right.

          There would be no solution if these individuals kept arguing which view or which drawing was the right one. Even with no solution, still, there was still a prevention, it was learning to understand and respect their drawing. As I had told, I had met some fanatic religion, so when I told them about different views, they immediately told me what I knew about that information.

          I looked time on my smartphone, there were still ten minutes until the rice cooked. So if we imagined we were students that drew a single chair from different views, in that case, I was like a student who stood up and looked or checked the other student's drawing, as same as I learnt some information about the other belief. This, made me know their angle about that chair, as same as how they view this world. All beliefs were kind, yet the truth was on the individual's heart.

          Yet, there was a flaw in what I had just said, when I said all beliefs were kind, it meant cults were kind too. They believed some mythical creature from an intergalactic empire would come down, and some people who viewed this belief would be laughing. However, as humans or creatures, if their cult didn't intervene in the other fundamentals of their belief, or their cult didn't do something harmful towards them or other beliefs, I would say it wasn't a problem. When other beliefs intervented the other fundamental beliefs, it was like one student crossing out some colours to other students' painting.

          In 2011, some scientists conducted an experiment on children, which it connected with religion. The experiment was simple, invited one of the children into a room, and made an impossible challenge to them, with merit if the children could accomplish the challenge. At first, these children didn't get supervised by anyone, so some of them cheated to gain merit. In the next attempt, the scientist brought a chair, which they told the children a princess was sitting on the chair. Because of believed they were being supervised by someone or something, these children did the impossible challenge as they were instructed. Even, some young age children started to talk with the princess and asked the princess some questions. (Title of the experiment: "Princess Alice is watching you”: Children’s belief in an invisible person inhibits cheating) A fascinating experiment, yet there are some questions about this experiment, and some view will see it as being watched being obedience.

          This actually could connect to merit and sincerity. When I met a lot of people, I always asked what the purpose of doing the prayer was. A lot of them were saying merit or heaven. I immediately told them, that was simple; you just needed to drown in the sea. Some believe that if they were drowning at sea, their status in the afterlife would be elevated and they would go into heaven.

          Yet, the most important thing about these beliefs was sincerity. There were a lot of questions among me my friend about this matter, what if a human did the prayer, yet what he wanted was a merit from the highest power? Was that prayer being accepted by the highest power or not? Because their purpose in praying wasn't sincere at all, they focused on merit, not on the highest power. One of my friends had an interesting view,

          'That was hard to achieve; however, for the person who could achieve that, his/her status would become one of the highest in heaven among humans; even doing prayer with solemnity and keeping focus was hard in that process of prayer. So to do a prayer, just achieve your spiritual without looking a merit would be difficult than focusing on the prayer. Because people believed their life not in this world, but in the afterlife, so achieving that would take a different approach and view.'…

~

          Suddenly I could hear a click sound…It was my rice cooker…Now, it was time to have breakfast, after thinking all of that…A plate of rice with just an egg is like everyday breakfast beside megono for me.

          As I finished my meal, and did the dishes. I started to prepare everything at the counter…After all of that, it was time to wait for the customer…Which creatures would come in; Demon, Elf, Dryads, Human or other new creatures?

~~

          Hours passed, and still no one arrived…I walked to the front door and opened it. I saw that the sun was already above my head. Since I arrived here, I have rarely looked above the sky. As I looked at the sky, I noticed there was a difference between my previous world and this world. Somehow, I saw the moon was bigger than my previous world. As I looked closer, there was a small dot. Which became bigger and bigger until I realized it was not a dot, but a flying creature. It had wings like an angel, but its body was covered in scales like a dragon. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before…

          The creature soared gracefully through the air, its wings glimmering in the sunlight. As it approached me and came nearer to me, I could see another dot in that creature, it was like a humanoid figure riding it. Yet I was fascinated, that the figure was riding it on the head. After I could see the figure, I was surprised, the figure was just lying down, and the comparison between the figure and the head was a huge gap.

          Suddenly I felt a spike behind my head, and immediately the creature swooped down with high speed as I was looking at the F-15 descending its nose and gaining high speed, as its gaining high speed, it wasn’t F-15 anymore, it was faster than that. I embraced the boom from that creature, and in a few seconds that creature immediately was flying in front of me. Its wingspan was enormous, casting a shadow over me as it soared through the air. I couldn't help but marvel at its majestic and intimidating presence. Its colour was red, and in a second I knew who was it. I looked at the creature who was in the head…And yeah, it was Lilith…

          Lilith descended from the head of the dragon to my side, after that, in a second, the dragon transformed into a little girl, Varania. Her morphing from a dragon into a human was the wildest thing I had ever seen, from that big into a little human. Yet something was missing, the sonic boom. The absence of the sonic boom left me puzzled, as I embraced a big boom.

          Lilith opened her mouth and said, "Why are you here, outside? Not inside?"

          I answered Lilith, "I am just looking at the view of the open field…" And I turned my face towards Varania and asked, "How did you fly without the sonic boom?"

          "Sonic what?" Asked Varania, confused and puzzled, as she heard those words, and she added, "Is this the same thing that you have told me about invisible things?"

          Suddenly Lilith leaned her face in front of me, "Ah yes….I am so curious about that…I heard you tell Varania and--An amazing thing, that blowing my mind..." I could see some sparks of curiosity on her face and around her head.

          I said, "How about we go inside first?"

7