Dear Reader
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sad news is: that this was the final chapter of Ash's and Conor's story for now. The good news? There will be more. I'm working on a follow-up short story about Conor moving in with Ash. And I'm also already halfway through book three of The Scar Series. It will be centered around their friend Milo and his troubles navigating his way into adulthood, all while having his first huge crush. (I promise you'll love it.) If you don't want to miss anything, subscribe to my Substack (it's free!). I'll be posting updates there and more flash fiction about Ash and Conor's dates (yes, there will be more!).

The last six months have been a hell of a ride for me. Even though I knew where I wanted to take things with Conor's and Ash's story, it took me some trial and error to get it to the point you just read. But I enjoyed every second of it and hope you did too.

I want to thank my friends Lisa and Jacob for giving me so much feedback during the last few months. Also, lots of kisses to my husband, who keeps supporting me every day.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who made it here. You're awesome!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sam

PS: If you enjoyed this story and want to support me, please leave a review, thumbs-up, heart, like, or star! Because it helps me bring this story to more people who might enjoy it.

1