Chapter 2: Fusion, Bio-Battleship!
139 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the way, how to use this infinite fusion talent?

Ye Fei's heart moved, and he looked at the talent column, and a more detailed explanation popped up:

[Infinite Fusion]: It is rumored that when the Star God understands the microcosmic essence of matter, he can modify the properties of matter at will at the real level. The talent of 'Infinite Fusion' is far from that, but trying to launch fusion on the target may be able to make the battleship A magical 'fusion reaction' occurs, and the ability to partially modify attributes is realized in a disguised form.

The magical 'fusion reaction'?

Ye Fei immediately looked around curiously, "Integration talent!" The next moment, he saw light appearing on the oars, as well as the clothes he hung up, and the barnacles at the bottom of the boat also appeared light.

Light means that it can be merged.

  Huh?

Can life forms also fuse?

Barnacles are parasitic organisms with hard shells that often attach to the skin of ships and whales.

"Choose to fuse barnacles."

Ye Fei's heart moved, and he used his talent.

The next moment, I saw a golden light shining between the barnacles and the hull.

Ye Fei could feel that a wonderful fusion reaction was happening, and the whole ship seemed to be changing, but this change was not immediate.

Just like a chemical reaction, it takes some time.

I don't know what interesting reaction will happen?

Ye Fei looked forward to it.

While waiting, he opened the chat channel to see what talents everyone had awakened.

"Hahaha! I have awakened the E-level talent - 'Krypton Gold Management Damage', which can quickly consume resources to repair the hull. It's amazing!"

"Haha! I'm the talent of 'Advance Four'. When I use the talent, I can make the battleship reach the maximum power in an instant and accelerate the sprint! As long as I'm fast enough, I can instantly kill everything!"

"My talent is not bad either. It's 'Board Charge'. When I'm on the board for gang fights, I can get a ten-fold attack bonus!"

"Fuck~! My talent turned out to be D-level——Magnetic Storm Nova!"

"Quack! My warship can 'summon sea monsters'. This Dutchman who can't fly properly is Davy Jones! Awesome! Deep-sea octopus, listen to my orders!"

"This world is so fucking interesting and fun! Haha, I like it so much!"

"My talent is 'fast paddling', which can increase the paddling speed by ten times. Damn, paddling sparks is not as fast as a steam engine!"

"Whoa...my talent is 'Storm Sailor', what the hell... can only be used to sail safely in storms!"

Everyone has awakened their talents.

At this moment, some people are happy while others are sad.

Ye Fei silently peeked at the screen, wanting to see if there were any talents above S rank.

At this moment, the law of the world sent another message.

[All 20,000 people in this area are awakened]

[Remarks: The average talent is E-level, the probability of awakening D-level talent is 10%, C-level is 1 in 1,000, B-level is 1 in 10,000...A-level is 1 in 100,000... .SSS level is one billionth]

  Um?

Is it so low?

Ye Fei was taken aback.

He saw so many aggressive people in the chat channel, and thought that everyone started with a D-level talent.

It seems that the silent ones are the majority after all.

In this way... SSS-level talent, there are not many in the world, isn't it extremely rare?

This talent is still unique!

Is this fair?

  certainly!

Ye Fei couldn't help showing a smile on his face.

By the way, according to this probability calculation, there are 10,000 people in this sea area, so there may be only one of B-level and above, but there is a high probability that there are several C-levels.

Who are they?

Ye Fei couldn't help checking the chat channel carefully:

"Hiss...the probability of awakening an SSS-level talent is only one in 100,000,000. Doesn't it mean that the whole world might not necessarily have seven people?"

"Let's not talk about SSS-level talented captains, even S-level ones, there is only one out of a million people."

"I wonder if the strongest in our area has a B-level?"

"Looking at it this way, my E-level is not bad, at least I haven't been slowed down."

"Yeah, I feel like the D-rank is awesome, and the B-rank is the absolute boss in this area."

"The probability of Grade B is one in ten thousand. If you're lucky in this area, there will be two."

Huang Jie: "My talent is B-level—deep-sea diving!"

"Damn it! Isn't it possible to act directly on the bottom of the sea? Not to mention sinking!"

"Hiss~ With such a talent, isn't it that Brother Jie, you are not afraid of the deep sea, you can breathe directly in the water, this is a proper magic battleship!"

"Brother Jie is awesome——!! (broken sound)"

"Jiege Jiege, I love you, just like a mouse loves rice~"

"Hey, I might as well hang this broken ship at the stern of Mr. Huang Jie's boat. I'll be a sailor on Mr. Huang Jie's ship."

"I am fair-skinned and beautiful, with hips wider than my shoulders, and I can be a maid~"

After Huang Jie opened his mouth, the entire channel erupted.

Huddling in groups for warmth is a human instinct. With such a big boss, many people want to follow.

Seeing this scene, Ye Fei was also moved.

Immediately, he wanted to show off his awesome talent. He believed that as long as he did this, the current leaking problem of this small broken boat could be easily solved, and he could completely board someone else's boat. It was even possible to omit the last two words.

But after slowly deducting a line of words, Ye Fei thought about it and deleted it.

Although his talent is great, his own combat power is extremely impressive. If others say that they can play with him, but when he gets here, he will turn his face against the boat.

Especially Huang Jie, who has the ability to sneak into the deep sea. If the opponent bumps into him directly, he has no time to react.

I don't know how he died!

This is no longer Blue Star, and one must be on guard against others.

So he decided to wait and see the situation later.

At this moment, the voice of the law of the world sounded again:

[The captain's test begins]

[Passing the test can get rich rewards, and if the battleship is destroyed, you will lose the qualification to become a captain]

[Test Content: Withstood the "Huge Waves and Natural Disaster" after seven days]

[Hint: To upgrade a battleship, energy and materials are indispensable. Hunting and killing creatures can obtain energy from them, and from islands or oceans, you can collect materials]

After the reminder ended, the light curtain suddenly disappeared.

Ye Fei's eyes fell on the glowing barnacles and the ship again.

It was at this time that the golden light suddenly brightened and then disappeared - the infinite fusion was successful!

Ye Fei hurried over to examine it carefully.

I saw that the barnacles were perfectly integrated with the hull. What's even more amazing is that the barnacles are still alive, and the hull seems to have become alive. The cracks in the hull were grown The barnacles are clogged.

  【Ding! Unlimited Fusion Success! Your ship fuses barnacles and gains biological attributes! 】

Ye Fei looked at the attribute panel in surprise:

[Battleship]: Small sampan (biological battleship)

【Displacement】: 1 ton

[Defense]: 1

[Pipe Damage]: 1 (Damage can be repaired by absorbing nutrients in seawater and growing)

【Firepower】: 1

[Power]: 2 (human power, 2 kilometers per hour)

Pipe loss has been improved!

It turns out that this is the usage of fusion.

"A bit awesome~"

Ye Fei was delighted.

In just a short while, his battleship attributes were enhanced, from being unrepairable to being able to be repaired automatically.

And this kind of repair is all done by the microorganisms in the barnacle draft water.

No consumption!

Ye Fei was overjoyed, and continued to fuse another barnacle...

It succeeded, but there was no attribute change.

"It seems that the first fusion has produced a qualitative change, and the subsequent fusion of more barnacles is only a quantitative change, which is of little significance. Instead, it increases the weight of the hull and reduces the speed."

Ye Fei happily rowed the battleship with his oars, comfortable! Never worry about water leakage again.

At this time, the chat channel prompt flickered frantically.

Everyone has seen the announcement issued by World Law.

"I want to know, what will happen if you don't survive the test of natural disasters?"

"What else can I do, or die, or abandon the ship and become someone else's crew~"

"Sigh... seven days, this time is a bit short."

"Hurry up and collect materials to upgrade the battleship!"

"That's right, brothers, let's form a team together. There are more people and more power!"

"Together together!"

Ye Fei glanced at it. It seems that the rest of the people can only collect materials to upgrade the battleship, but he has a unique channel:

You can directly change the battleship in essence by fusing talents!

Ye Fei secretly wrote down the assembly points reported by several powerful and talented captains, and after confirming that he would not pass through these areas, he headed towards the small island.

But.... Will there be savages blowing poisonous arrows on the island?

Thinking of this, Ye Fei paid attention to the chat channel.

Like him, there are quite a few warships setting off to the island, but everyone dare not get too close. One is fear of being stranded, and the other is fear of monsters on the island.

"I'll go, I found a small island here, but the island is full of strange birds, they will attack me as soon as I get close!"

"Be careful, everyone, there are sharks in the sea!"

As soon as the news came out, everyone became nervous.

Danger is everywhere!

Just when everyone was worried, suddenly, a photo was sent to the chat channel.

I saw a shark pulled onto the deck by a speargun, followed by a speech:

"Huh? How do you know that I caught a shark?"

For a moment, everyone was shocked.

Ye Fei clicked on the photo and took a closer look. It was a large ship with a wooden structure.

The person who posted the photo was Lai Yong who said arrogantly before that he would send fish as soon as he called his father. What he owns is a large boat with his own speargun and fishing net.

"Wow~! My brother's posture of stepping on a shark with one leg is so handsome!"

Everyone was jealous with envy.

"Damn it....I've forced him to pretend."

"Is this the power of a 1-star battleship? Killing monsters is like cutting melons and vegetables!"

"1-star battleships are also divided into high grounds, and the battleship Lai Yong is also top-notch."

"What kind of talent is the boss?"

Seeing the words of the crowd, Lai Yong couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly.

Randomly threw out a line of words: "Damn~ I just shot it into the sea casually, who knew it was so accurate, it directly penetrated this little shark."

Hearing this, everyone was shocked again.

"I love it~ Is this the boss' luck?"

"Boss, be humble. This shark is not small. It's more than two meters long!"

"I'll make a bold guess. The big brother's talent probably isn't something like 'increasing the hit rate'. That's why he's able to catch fish and kill sharks with a speargun."

"Tsk tsk~ This talent is awesome, I'm afraid it started at D level."

"That's right, no wonder Boss Lai Yong is so strong. Although this shark is not a great white shark, it is 2 meters long and extremely fast. Even if it is not afraid of an ordinary big ship, it can't kill it at all!"

"The child is crying with envy. I'm only an E-level talent, and I'm directly one grade behind Lai Yong."

"Class E is already a winner in life, look at me, Class F! The chief of Africa!"

"Sigh...don't sell yourself too badly. Most of the people are E-level, and the ones who go up are the one in a hundred."

"No matter how talented you are, you still need a good battleship. Let me tell you, even if it's an SSS class, if you match it with a small broken ship, the early stage will be extremely difficult!"

"Don't talk too much, you can't imagine how powerful the SSS class is."

"So what if you can imagine it, anyway, we don't have this kind of awesome talent here, but there are a few hidden old coins of CB-level talent, that's for sure."

"It's not hiding, it's just that their own ships are too weak to stand out, they will definitely not be as good as Boss Lai Yong if they persist.

After all, Boss Lai Yong will soon gather a fleet, and then his strength will develop rapidly! "

The stronger gets stronger, snowballs!

Everyone understands this truth.

For a moment, everyone wiped away their joking attitude towards Lai Yong.

Facing the big boss in the future, who would dare not respect him?

Lai Yong looked at the information on the chat channel, and he kept smiling. This is what he wanted!

As long as he keeps pretending to be aggressive and expands his popularity, he can gather a large number of younger brothers, and when the time comes to dominate this sea area, it's just around the corner!

Thinking of this, he immediately said:

"Brothers, let me kill some monsters on the island~"

After flinging out this line of words with pride, Lai Yong turned the rudder to the left and headed for an island...

At this time, the younger brothers who had already gathered around him immediately sailed to catch up.

The younger brothers took pictures along the way and boasted wildly, which attracted everyone's attention.

Soon, the boat arrived near an island.

But before Lai Yong could aim at the animals on the reef, he saw a strange bird jumping out of the forest, and for a while, blood splattered.

The next moment, Lai Yong's head turned gray.

  died!

For a moment, everyone was shocked.

In the blink of an eye.

Lai Yong, who was extremely powerful in everyone's eyes, was instantly killed.

It's still an ordinary-looking strange bird on the island.

Everyone was dumbfounded!

The horror of this world is greater than everyone imagined!

Soon, several people at the scene sent photos of watching from a distance.

Between the words, there was panic and confusion.

That's right... If such a strong person dies immediately, how many difficulties will there be in the future?

Everyone felt uneasy.

Ye Fei also shuddered in his heart, and quickly turned around to stay away from the island.

3