Chapter 8: Ability Stacking, Evolution of the Warship!
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While fusing, Ye Fei curiously observed his warship.

The warship now merged with the shark whale, appearing mighty and imposing. At the same time, Ye Fei could sense something unusual.

That was:

Inside the warship's belly, it seemed to be a mess.

With a thought, Ye Fei commanded the warship to open its mouth and he walked towards the lower level of the ship.

At this point, his warship had divided into two levels. The upper level was the deck, the layout of a typical warship, while the lower level consisted of a digestive system with intestines and sharp teeth.

Not looking was fine, but once he looked, he was shocked.

He saw blackened traces everywhere, some places even charred. When he pressed hard, the carbonized intestines shattered and fell to the ground.

For a moment, Ye Fei understood why fusing with the shark whale had no effect. The internal injuries had already caused changes in its attributes.

The reason the other party couldn't run before was also because of these internal injuries!

"What did it swallow? Could it have swallowed magma?"

Ye Fei muttered to himself and made the warship try to vomit out everything it had eaten before.

Just then, a beautiful voice sounded:

[Ding! Successful fusion with parasitic fish! Warship gains an additional ability - Devouring Plankton (E-level)]

[Already obtained similar ability to absorb plankton from the sea anemone (F-level)]

[Two abilities are combined and improved, warship evolves a new ability - Calcium Armor! (D-level)]

[Calcium Armor: Can form a strong shell-like substance similar to calcium-magnesium carbonate by absorbing elements such as calcium and magnesium from the ocean.]

Damn~

"So it can be like this!"

Ye Fei was astonished.

Bones and shells are all substances similar to calcium-magnesium carbonate, not only light in weight but also high in strength!

As long as there is seawater, Ye Fei can continuously produce similar shell armor. It's simply amazing!

Different talents can actually create miraculous reactions and evolve into more powerful abilities!

Fusion is really fun~

Doesn't this mean that in the future, he can acquire even more types of magical abilities?

Although each captain's talent is different, the path of upgrading and developing the warship will also be completely different.

But it's absolutely unique for someone like Ye Fei to have such ease!

He only obtained an E-level ability, plus an F-level ability, and combined them to evolve into a D-level ability!

D-level is already considered top-tier, and there aren't many D-level talents in the entire sea area!

Turning waste into treasure!

The fusion ability gave him unlimited possibilities! A unique path to becoming stronger!

More convenient, faster, and simpler!

"I have a great advantage in enhancing my abilities!"

Ye Fei's tone was full of excitement.

Whoosh~!

Boom~!

Just then, the warship vomited out a large amount of unknown substances.

Most of it had become sticky and carbonized.

"Ugh~"

Ye Fei quickly covered his nose. The stench of these things brewing inside the intestines was indescribable.

Suddenly, a semi-melted human corpse was also vomited out and rolled onto the reef.

A human!

Ye Fei was startled for a moment, but then calmed down. This was already a different world, and it was normal for monsters to eat people.

Judging from the digestion process, the other party probably hadn't been swallowed for long.

I wonder if I can still fuse with it?

Ye Fei endured his nausea and looked at the weakly glowing corpse.

And this glow was rapidly weakening.

Apparently, if Ye Fei had been a bit slower, the other party would not have been able to fuse.

"Fusion!"

In the next moment, the warship emitted a brilliant light.

[Ding! Fusion successful, warship gains the ability - Magnetic Storm Nova (D-level)]

[Warship's "Firepower" attribute +8, warship's resistance to electrical attacks increased by 100%]

[Congratulations! Your warship's overall rating has reached its maximum of 2 stars!]

Damn it!

The firepower instantly increased so much!

It's simply explosive!

And it also gained the ability to resist electrical attacks.

Immunity to some electrical damage!

This corpse is really amazing!

Ye Fei was overjoyed.

At the same time, he realized who caused such serious injuries to the shark whale.

At that time, the shark whale definitely swallowed both the person and the ship. Unexpectedly, the person possessed the ability to release electricity, and with one powerful electric shock inside the stomach, the shark whale was heavily injured.

"It seems like this person had shown off their abilities on the communication channel before."

Ye Fei recalled.

Although this ability is not high-level, it is very unique, so Ye Fei noticed it at the time.

Releasing an electric current around the warship is so cool in the sea.

Immediately, Ye Fei threw his fishing rod aside. Fishing can't compare to using an electric current to catch fish!

Let's check the attributes:

3