Ch111- I Want You!
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuki raised an eyebrow, his silver hair shimmering as he turned to look at the setup. "Mashiro, what's all this?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

“I thought it’d be nice to have a little celebration before we go back,” she replied, her eyes shining with excitement.

They approached the picnic, and Kazuki could see that Mashiro had gone all out. There were traditional Japanese cushions to sit on, and a low table filled with an assortment of food. There was sushi, onigiri, and other delicacies, all meticulously prepared.

“Did you do all this?” Kazuki asked, impressed by the effort she had put into it.

Her cheeks flushing, Mashiro mumbled, "I wanted to have a date before we return and maybe..." She couldn't end her sentence, but Kazuki understood her meaning as he looked at the tent. His heart swelled with affection, and he walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her in a gentle embrace. "I would love to spend the night with you, Mashiro," he whispered, before capturing her lips with his own.

The kiss was tender, a slow burn that ignited a warmth between them. Mashiro responded with equal passion, her arms winding around his neck, drawing him closer. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them, surrounded by the soft glow of lanterns and the gentle rustling of leaves.

Eventually, they pulled apart, breathless but content. "This is perfect, Mashiro. Thank you," Kazuki said, his voice filled with genuine gratitude.

Mashiro grinned, her usual energetic self returning. "I thought it would be nice to have some time just for us, you know? Away from all the duties and responsibilities."

Kazuki nodded, understanding her sentiment. "You're right. It's been a while since we had a moment to ourselves."

They settled down on the cushions, indulging in the feast Mashiro had prepared. The food was delicious, a testament to her culinary skills, and they ate in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

After the meal, they lay back, looking up at the night sky, adorned with countless stars. "I'm really going to miss this place," Mashiro said softly, her tone wistful.

"Me too," Kazuki agreed. "But we have our duties. And we'll be back, eventually."

"Yeah, I know. But still, it's been an adventure, hasn't it?" She turned her head to look at him, her eyes shining.

"It has. And I'm glad I got to share it with you," he replied, squeezing her hand.

Holding Mashiro close, Kazuki gently inhaled the unique scent from her nape. The faint fragrance of cherry blossoms mixed with the fresh night air, creating an intimate cocoon around them. The night sky, vast and infinite, stretched above, dotted with countless stars that twinkled like diamonds on black velvet.

Mashiro sighed contentedly, melting into his embrace. Every ounce of worry and fear evaporated as she nestled into his strong arms, the steady rhythm of his heart a reassuring beat against her back. For her, there was no other place where she felt as cherished and protected.

"You know," she began, her voice soft, the words flowing like a gentle stream, "this reminds me of one of those old Earth stories. A couple, under the stars, away from the world."

He chuckled, "The universe has its tales, and we've become a part of its narrative. Every star might be witnessing a moment just like ours."

They lay side by side, the comfort of their shared warmth contrasting the coolness of the night. The canopy of stars, so vast and mysterious, seemed to echo their silent conversations, casting a spell over the serene landscape.

The gentle hum of the forest around them served as a quiet soundtrack to their evening. Occasionally, the distant hoot of an owl or the rustling of leaves broke the stillness, adding to the ambiance.

"Kazuki," Mashiro whispered, breaking the comfortable silence between them, "have you ever wondered about your past? Before you came to the Soul Society?"

Kazuki took a moment, his gaze fixed on the firmament above. "Sometimes," he admitted, "but the past is a ghostly shadow. What matters is the present and the bonds I've forged here."

Mashiro looked at him, admiration evident in her eyes. "You've always had this ability to focus on the now, to cherish the moments and the people around you. It's one of the things I truly admire about you."

Kazuki turned to face her, his sky-blue eyes reflecting the luminescence of the stars. "And you've always had the ability to light up any situation, to bring joy even in the darkest times. It's infectious."

They exchanged smiles, their faces inches apart. Their breaths mingled, the world around them fading into insignificance. Time seemed to stand still, the universe shrinking to encompass just the two of them.

Mashiro took a deep breath, her courage bolstered by the intimacy of the moment. "Kazuki," she began hesitantly, "I know about Yoruichi and Kukaku, and I respect the bond you share with them. But I want you to know that my feelings for you are genuine, and I hope that in time, we can share something special too."

Kazuki's expression softened, touched by her candor. "Mashiro, the heart has its own ways, and I've never been one to restrict it. The bond I share with Yoruichi and Kukaku is unique, but it doesn't mean there isn't room for other meaningful relationships. What we share is special, and I cherish it deeply."

Her eyes shimmered, relief evident in her gaze. "I'm glad to hear that," she whispered.

They lay side by side, hands intertwined, letting the gentle rhythm of the night lull them into a peaceful reverie.

In the distance, the soft glow of Karakura Town painted a surreal picture, the quiet hum of life a gentle reminder of the world beyond their secluded spot.

Turning her face to his, she kissed him. Not a fleeting one, but one that was packed with clear intent. Tonight was the night. The stars and the gentle rustle of leaves were their silent witnesses as they navigated through the realms of unspoken feelings and desires.

Their lips moved in sync, a dance that was both tender and filled with a longing that had been building up over time. Mashiro’s hands found their way to Kazuki’s hair, tangling in the silvery strands as she deepened the kiss. Kazuki responded with equal fervor, his hands resting on her waist, pulling her closer.

Breaking the kiss, Mashiro looked into Kazuki’s eyes, her own filled with a mixture of vulnerability and determination. “Kazuki,” she breathed out, “I want this. I want you.”

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic2

4