Chapter 178: 15 Gacha Wheel Tickets
155 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Meng Lin]

[Gold Core Stage (late)]

[Experience points: 52%]

System coin: 18,234

Immortal Jade: 12

Taoist Gacha wheel: available 15x 

Spiritual Roots: [Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

Variant Elemental Qi: [Mud] [Erosion] [Water] >[Darkness]

>[ Heavenly Dao ]

[Death]

Comprehension 0.02%

Main Cultivation Method: [Black Tortoise Essence Art, 5th Layer]

Side Cultivation Methods: [Basic Qi Gathering] [Formless Cultivation Method] [Brute Vortex Cultivation Method]

Techniques: [Celestial Moonlit Sword Art] [Hundred Unity Techniques] [Wrath of Thunder] [Physique Cleansing Sutra] [Vital Essence Exchange] 

Skills: >[Immortal Flesh]

Ancient Spirit Seals: ~Black Tortoises~, Gong Fu - Golden Lizard.

[Market] [Blacksmith] [Alchemy]

Meng Lin smiled at the updated status panel, noticing the significant changes. The addition of the [Darkness] Elemental Qi and the comprehension of a sliver of the [Heavenly Dao of Death] was expected and she also saw an increase in her percentage from 39 to 52 which surprised her, she expected it to be higher.

After all those two beasts were at a higher realm, and Meng Lin felt that if she wasn't careful back then, she would have been killed easily by any attack that directly connected with her.

She clicked her tongue noticing the new skill section, she thought for a moment before focusing on the Gacha Wheel Tickets which caused her heart to beat faster, it was the first time that she saw that many tickets and it made her wonder what would happen if she used all of them at once, if so would the system not bring in new items to replace the refreshed items.

She didn't waste time as a giant wheel appeared before her, each segment representing different rewards. 

1. Celestial Thunder Blade

2. Soul wondering pills x5

3. Void Spirit Mirror

4. Shapeshifter's Mask

5. > Imperial Water Art

6. [system mission]

7. High-grade system pack

8. Superior Booze gift bag

9. Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique

10. Immortal jades x9

11. Spiritual Healing Pill x3

12. Soulbound Amulet of Resurrection

13. Everlasting Lotus Seed

14. Chaos Mountain

15. Essence Absorbing insects x30

Meng Lin's heart raced as she contemplated the potential impact of using all 15 gacha wheel tickets at once. The idea was both thrilling and daunting, considering the variety of rewards that could significantly boost her wealth and strength.

She flicked her wrist, sending the wheel into a whirl of colors and symbols, the wheel spun faster, then gradually slowed, coming to a stop on the High-Grade System Pack, which didn't surprise you.

However, the wheel didn't stop as it spun once more, stopping at something which caused Meng Lin's eyes to light up in excitement.

The Imperial Water Art 

She had been hoping to get it last time because of its name and now she finally got it, if she pairs that up with her Elemental Water Qi then her fighting power would surely increase.

However Meng Lin quickly focused as there was no time to dwell on this success; the wheel was spinning again, fueled by her remaining tickets, and one by one, the wheel selected for her.

Soul wondering pills x5 

High-grade system pack 

High-grade system pack 

Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique 

Superior Booze Gift Bag

Superior Booze Gift Bag

Superior Booze Gift Bag

High-grade system pack 

Superior Booze Gift Bag

Dark-Gold Spirit Ore x2

Everlasting Lotus Seed

Superior Booze Gift Bag

Celestial-Thunder Blade 

After the final spin, Meng Lin took a moment to reflect on her incredible luck and the array of resources now at her disposal, her eyes started burning with greed as she said "Finally".

Her gaze was on the Holy Brute Qi Cultivation Technique, wondering if this could be the key to unlocking a new level of strength.

With a flick of her finger, she summoned the technique's manual to her hand, the pages glowing with a faint, golden light. As she held it in her hand Meng Lin wasn't supposed to see a panel appear. 

[Discovered Sacred Mid-Grade Technique: Holy Brute Qi Cultivation Technique]

[Do you wish to Learn]

With a whisper of "Yes," Meng Lin instantly absorbed the knowledge of the Holy Brute Qi Cultivation Technique, a stream of information integrating into her mind with breathtaking speed. She marveled at the technique's potential for incredible physical strength and holy and brute qi enhancement.

However, her excitement soon turned to disappointment when she discovered a crucial detail, unlike the Brute Vortex Cultivation Method, this technique required the Holy Brute Physique, a physique that she does not possess. Despite the wealth of knowledge now in her mind, Meng Lin realized she couldn't utilize the technique herself.

However her mind quickly turned to the Physique Awakening Metal and the Physique Ranking Scroll, she wondered if there was an upgraded version of the Physique Awakening Metal that could change her Physique and upgrade it.

She thought that it was certainly possible since she saw a variety of Brute Qi Physiques within the Physique Ranking Scroll.

With this thought, Meng Lin shifted her focus, her attention momentarily drawn to the Celestial-Thunder Blade.

Celestial-Thunder Blade

A top-grade spiritual weapon blade forged from a rare material that captures the essence of the storm. It can summon powerful thunder and lightning at the wielder's command, making it a fearsome tool in battle.

Meng Lin thought that it was not bad, considering that it was a top-grade weapon, if the weapon proved useful then she would use the weapon enhancement token on it, upgrading it into a sacred weapon.

Next, her gaze went to the Dark-Gold Spirit Ore and the Everlasting Lotus Seed.

She knows about the Dark-Gold Spirit Ore, it's a rare material coveted by blacksmiths just like the rootless fire because it presents an opportunity to forge or enhance powerful top-grade weapons, or quasi-sacred weapons. 

The Everlasting Lotus Seed on the other hand was a mystery to her, she hadn't heard of it before, so she quickly summoned it and read its description.

Everlasting Lotus Seed

A seed of the Everlasting Lotus, one of the thirteen primal lotus. Once planted within a pond it can grow and bloom with five leaves which wither and regrow after a certain amount of time, each leaf can be plucked and used for various refinements, exponentially increasing the success rate.

Meng Lin felt a surge of excitement at the prospect of what the Everlasting Lotus Seed could mean for her. Not only would it provide an endless resource for her alchemy practices, but the boost in refinement success rates could significantly advance her capabilities in her Blacksmith as well.

Meng Lin decided to prioritize finding a suitable environment to plant it however she also realized that it had to be a place not accessible to most people.

For it to grow fast It would need a place rich in spiritual energy and possibly other specific conditions to thrive. Considering her current resources and environment, she pondered the feasibility of creating such a place within her sect's domain or finding an existing one that could be adapted to suit the lotus's needs.

With a plan beginning to form, Meng Lin also recognized the need to enhance her strength and capabilities to protect herself, she considered herself lucky to be able to survive the last encounter with that demonic woman, and she intended to not make the same mistake.

Meng Lin turned her attention to the last two rewards, the superior booze gift bag as well as the high-grade system pack, counting all of them in total she saw that she had five superior booze gift bags and four high-grade system packs.

superior booze gift bag x5 

Understanding the value of the two, Meng Lin chose to open the superior booze gift bag first and see what she would receive. As soon as she said yes to opening the gift bags Meng Lin saw 12 small panels appear, showing her all the items from the gift bag.

[You have received the Mid-Grade Body Purifying Booze]

[You have received the High-Grade Blood Essence Booze]

[You have received the High-Grade Intoxication Booze]

[You have received the Mid-Grade Spirit Enhancement Wine]

[You have received the Low-Grade Soul Wine]

[You have received the Mid-Grade Vitality Boosting Brew]

[You have received the High-Grade Mind Clarity Brew]

[You have received the Mid-Grade Body Purifying Booze]

[You have received the Low-Grade Wine of Fireheart]

[You have received the Mid-Grade Wind walker's Ale]

[You have received the Low-Grade Starlight Mead]

[You have received the Mid-Grade Thunder Pulse Liquor]

Meng Lin was astounded by the variety and quality of the booze she received from the gift bags. Each bottle contained potent liquors that could significantly enhance her cultivation or provide unique benefits, as she knew the value of such items, she carefully stored them away, intending to keep them for special occasions.p

She realized that if she used the rewards from this booze gift bag well then she might be able to create a force of cultivators that could help her with various smaller things, at the rate that she was growing she knew that the three girls wouldn't be able to be of much help directly.

high-grade system packs x4

Next, Meng Lin focused on the high-grade system packs, her curiosity piqued about what treasures they might hold. With a feeling of anticipation, she said yes to opening them, and one large panel appeared before her eyes, revealing the contents.

[You have received 18600 system coins, 940 middle-grade spirit stones, High-Grade Fire Ore x5, Crystal of Pure Yin, High-Grade Sword Formation: Heavenly 7 Sword Style, 4 immortal jade, Realm Condensing Pills x16, Soul Nurturing Fruit, 400 beast forage]

As Meng Lin looked at the astonishing amount of resources now laid out before her, a surge of ambition and excitement coursed through her veins. "With these," she thought, a purple gleam in her eyes.

The High-Grade Fire Ore and the Crystal of Pure Yin particularly caught her attention. Holding the fire ore in her hand, she mused, "The heat and energy emanating from this ore... It's potent enough to forge a top-grade weapon of the fire attribute." She then shifted her gaze to the Crystal of Pure Yin, its cool, serene light contrasting sharply with the fire ore's intensity, she wondered how much her cultivation would improve if she cultivated with the crystal.

The High-Grade Sword Formation: Heavenly 7 Sword Style intrigued her since she had never truly witnessed a sword formation with her own eyes, however, she knew that most ordinary cultivators find themselves overwhelmed when dealing with sword formations, it's mostly useful for dealing with a group of cultivators.

The Realm Condensing Pills are similar to the realm solidifying pills and the Soul Nurturing Fruit should be able to heal and mend soul injuries however for how much it can do, Meng Lin didn't know.

With a deep breath, Meng Lin centered herself, her resolve hardening, she realized that with the amount of resources available to her, she could reach the Soul Wondering Realm in one go.

However she didn't think to verify her theory, she knew that these treasures, while immensely valuable, also painted a target on her back, 'I must proceed with caution', she thought, recognizing the need for strategic thinking beyond the immediate boon of cultivation breakthroughs. "It's not just about my power," Meng Lin reflected, her thoughts brewing.

Determination etched into her face, Meng Lin began to plan. "First, visit that city and identify these talismans. Then for my cultivation, leveraging the Realm Condensing Pills and the Soul Nurturing Fruit as well as the boozes, I should be able to reach the very peak before leaving this world through the Spatial Storm Talisman"

Her heart raced at the thought of what lay ahead. "The path of the Spatial Storm Talisman should be pretty dangerous too however, if I use the Realm Traveler's Map well then I should be able to go back to the Blood World with little difficulty." 

With the thought of the danger ahead, Meng Lin suddenly realized that these resources before her were merely tools in her quest for immortality. With them, she can carve out her destiny, forge her path, and perhaps, one day, stand at the pinnacle of the vast, unfathomable cosmos.

However, if she were to lose her life before she could even use them then she could only blame herself for her incompetence.

Sigh, Meng Lin sighed before closing her eyes to meditate and clear her mind of these thoughts, she had to keep calm and plan ahead.

Would you rather I publish the chapters every 3 days or 1 chapter every Saturday, Sunday and Monday?
  • Every 3 days Votes: 8 57.1%
  • The Weekend Votes: 6 42.9%
Total voters: 14
5