Chapter 74: Struggling Fiercely
377 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Since you refused to hand over the captive, then you leave me with no choice"

Wu Dao charged forward, his sword slashing through the air with deadly precision, creating a crescent beam that headed their direction.

Shang Juan’s fingers moved and the red giant’s eyes which were blank suddenly lit up with fire as it released terrifying power all around.

Peng

A ringing sound reverberated across the ruins as the body of the giant held no scratches, having taken the slash with no damage.

Ren Luo disappeared from where he stood before appearing near Wu Duo, his fingers stretched open as he used a technique.

“Blood Mist Art: Blood Palm!”

Ren Luo's technique appeared incredibly fast, and Wu Duo saw little time to react as a blood red palm moved towards his face.

Slash

A cut appeared on the powerful blood red palm as it was torn right through by Wu Dao who was only able to slash once as the red giant puppet had already closed in on him.

its massive fists slamming down on him with incredible force, sending him tumbling for a moment.

Ran Luo took advantage of the distraction and charged forward, his blood red Armor flashing red as he aimed for Wu Dao's neck with a sharp claw.

Swish

Wu Dao managed to dodge the attack, but he was forced to retreat, his sword swinging through the air to keep Ran Luo as bay as he prepared to use a technique of his own.

"Waning Moon Art: Crescent Shock !”

Wu Dao slammed his sword into the ground, causing the earth to vibrate and send a sonic boom towards Ren Luo.

Boom!

Ren Luo was sent flying, his blood red armor flashing red as it protected him from the impact.

Shang Juan saw the opportunity and flicked his finger forward, the red giant flashed through the air and slammed down towards Wu Dao.

Wu Dao acted quickly and raised his sword against the giant, blocking the attack with a loud clang, then quickly spun around and unleashed an explosive slash that sent the giant flying back.

He was about to continue attacking when suddenly he saw a shadow covering the sky, looking up he gasped in shock as a giant jade Box loomed over him.

“HAA”

Shang Juan shouted and used a large amount of his qi to control the Origin Soul Prision, a Top Grade Spiritual item.

Before Wu Dao could react the Jade Box slammed into him, burying him into the dirt, causing the entire ruin to shake with a rumble.

“Good, keep him trapped underneath” Ren Luo said appearing beside Shang Juan with a cold look in his eyes.

“We have to take care of him before the others…” Shang Juan was about to say something when suddenly he sensed a powerful force coming from underneath the Soul Prison.

The ground shook as a pillar of light burst from underneath the Soul Prison, throwing it aside.

Wu Dao appeared, his eyes glowed with a fierce aura and his body began to be covered with a new aura, causing the surrounding area to be filled with a terrifying force.

“Heh, so you’ve used it, The Sword Physique ” Shang Juan said with a hint of admiration in his voice.

Wu Dao stood before them, his sword glowing with a brilliant light, his body now emanating a powerful aura that shook the entire ruins.

"I will not let you leave here with the captive," he said, his voice filled with destain and anger.

Shang Juan and Ren Luo exchanged a quick glance, realizing that this battle was far from over.

With a nod, they too underwent changes as their bodies began to lit up in light and a pillar of light began to rise from where they stood.

“This..”

Wu Dao uttered in shock as it was revealed to him that these two masked individuals in front of him also have Special physiques, making them even more formidable opponents.

He gripped his sword tightly, bracing himself for the battle that was about to come.

The ruins shook with the power of their auras as just their presence seemed to cause the air to swirl around them.

“Waning Moon Art: Threefold Creacent Slash”

Wu Dao roared out the technique of his Waning Moon Art and three blinding creacent slashes erupted from his sword before traveling fast, causing the air to shift away from him.

Two slashes headed towards Shang Juan while a single slash went off to Ren Luo at the side.

“Hyump”

Shang Juan with a Green Aura around him flicked his fingers and the giant puppet appeared infront of him.

Yet It was different from before, it’s body had undergone changes as its whole skin was covered in green inscriptions.

It raised its two arms with the green inscriptions all over its skin glowing up in support.

Peng!

The two crescent slashes collided with the giant, causing a massive explosion that sent shockwaves throughout the ruins.

Ren Luo, on the other hand also relied on his Physique as he let the attack strike into his body.

Peng!

The attack had struck but it seemed frozen, as a moment later it was slowly absorbed into Ren Luo’s body, he laughed maniacally as his aura increased out into the ruins.

“Heh, you don’t know my physique do you, I have the Absorbent Physique, any attack towards me will only fuel me”

“So Is that all you got” he grinned as he raised his hand and unleashed a barrage of blood-red energy blasts towards Wu Dao.

Boom!!!!

Wu Dao dodged and weaved through the blasts, his sword flashing as he cut them with ease. He then charged towards Ren Luo to just use direct physical attack.

His Sword Physique allowed him to move with incredible speed and precision with his sword striking with deadly accuracy as everything stood like a string in his eyes.

Ren Luo's Absorbent Physique couldn’t do anything about attacks that were physical so he could only try his best to dodge the attacks and perry them with his blood red armor.

Shang Juan’s giant red puppet joined the battle with its body glowing with green inscriptions, the same green color as Shang Juan’s aura.

Their swords and fist collided in a fierce display of power as they each fought with all their might. The ruins shook with each strike and the sound of metal against metal echoing throughout the area.

Boom

Wu Dao was send tumbling back as he blocked an attack of the red giant. Getting his bearings straight he said.

“Curse those inscriptions, I didn’t want to use this but you leave me no choice”

Shang Juan and Ren Luo who were seeing a path to victory watched in astonishment as Wu Dao roared out.

“Waning Moon Art: …”

18