Chapter 91: Black Tortoise Essence Art
369 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meng Lin continued to go around the market and buys a few things like metals and spiritual items that she requires.

Along the way she browsed through several vendors with cultivation manuals and techniques, looking for something that would complement her current cultivation path.

However she didn’t see anything that caught her eyes and so she decided to return and see if the system market had anything worthwhile.

Upon returning to her courtyard, Meng Lin activated her system and went to the market right away.

Focusing on the cultivation arts and manuals she was quickly presented with a list of techniques and manuals, each with their own unique benefits and requirements.

Meng Lin browsed through the list and after careful scrutinizations she found one that caught her eye, "Black Tortoise Essence Art", a body refining art with five cycles, each one focused on an aspect of the Black Tortoise.

Hesitating a bit she purchased the Manuel for 880 system coins before a small book appeared in front of her.

Reaching out to it she saw the familiar system message that started her on her journey.

[Discovered A Low-grade High Tier Manuel, Black Tortoise Essence Art]

[Do you wish to Learn]

Meng Lin paused for a moment, considering the offer. She knew that High Tier cultivation Arts were rare and difficult to obtain but they were even more difficult to learn.

Cultivation techniques and cultivation manuals were two different things with the manuals requiring intensive training, representing the foundation of a cultivators strength.

It can’t be changed and will become the basis for the next manual that will be following after it.

Techniques on the other hand are representing attacks or methods that require just a bit of learning to use, with the attack increasing with the amount of comprehension put into it.

She felt slightly embarrassed, knowing that she didn’t focus on cultivation Manuals as she only learned a few technique skills and was already content with those.

As she looked at the book floating in front of her, Meng Lin decided to study the manual on her own first.

She opened the book and began to read through it, studying the techniques and cycles of the Black Tortoise Essence Art.

As she read through the manual, Meng Lin realized that the Black Tortoise Essence Art was more complex than she had initially thought.

The techniques required precise movements and a deep understanding of the body's spiritual Vains and channels.

Meng Lin spent a few more minutes studying the manual, reading and re-reading each section until she felt that she had a basic understanding of the 5 techniques.

The Black Tortoise Essence Art was a body refining art that focused on strengthening the cultivator’s body through five different cycles.

It can be cultivated to the Nascent soul Realm with its full potential being unleashed at the peak of cultivation.

The first cycle focused on the Black Tortoise’s body, allowing the qi gathering around to transform and be incorporated into the body’s flesh and bone.

the second cycle focused on enhancing the spiritual veins and internal organs, making them durable enough to withstand and carry qi pressure that would otherwise be impossible to carry.

The third cycle focused on the insanely strong stomach of the Black Tortoise, which upon swallowing anything would be transformed and refined to increase the cultivator's strength and durability.

The fourth cycle of the Black Tortoise Essence Art focused on the creature's powerful claws. These claws were not only used for hunting and defense, but also contained immense energy that could be harnessed by a skilled cultivator.

Through the use of this cycle, a practitioner could refine their own nails as claws, increasing their sharpness and power, and infusing them with the same energy that the Taotie possessed, it allowed for devastating attacks and unparalleled strength in hand techniques.

The final cycle of the Black Tortoise Essence Art was the most difficult and dangerous, It focuses on the creature's powerful snake tail. Through this cycle, cultivators can refine their own spine and tailbone, creating a tail that is as strong and flexible as the Black Tortoise’s tail snake.

By channeling spiritual consciousness into their tail, cultivators can nurture a semi conscious mind to strike their enemies with incredible force, additionally, their spine will become more resilient, allowing them to withstand and recover from injuries more quickly.

She was excited to test all of them but she wants to experiment a little so she decided to sit down and cultivate the first layer of the Black Tortoise Essence Art.

She closed her eyes and focused on her body, trying to feel the spiritual energy flowing through her veins and channels.

She began to move her qi in a slow and deliberate manner, following the instructions in the manual. As she did, she felt a little bit of something, a subtle change in the flow of her spiritual energy.

It was a small change, but it was enough to make her feel excited and hopeful. She continued to move and cultivate, slowly building up her understanding and control of the Black Tortoise Essence Art.

After two hours of training, Meng Lin opened her eyes and felt a sense of satisfaction. She had made progress, albeit small.

None the less she was amazed by the cycles of the Black Tortoise Essence Art. She knew that mastering this art would take time and effort, even with all the intricate details that she now has a hold of.

Taking out a piece of talisman she recorded her experience and comprehension before deciding to finally learn the manual through the system.

Right after she said ‘yes’ to the floating option before her Meng Lin felt a surge in her head as more informations began to flow into her mind. She felt her body responding to the information, as if it was waking up from a deep slumber.

Meng Lin’s body immediately began to practice the first cycle, focusing on the Taotie’s body.

She closed her eyes and cleared her mind, utilizing the techniques from her memory, which was completely different from before.

She could feel the qi gathered around her, flowing into her body like water and transforming into a warm and soothing energy.

As Meng Lin concentrated on the techniques, she could feel her body changing vividly.

She could sense the energy flowing through her body, and it was as if she could feel every single cell in her body multiplying and strengthening.

Meng Lin felt as if she had entered into a different state of consciousness, as if she had transcended the physical realm and entered into a world of pure energy and power.

As she continued to focus on the first cycle, she could feel her body becoming more and more powerful. She could feel her muscles expanding and becoming denser, her bones becoming stronger and more resilient.

Within a few hours, Meng Lin had already made significant progress in the first cycle of the Black Tortoise Essence Art. She had already surpassed what she thought was possible for her body.

Meng Lin was in awe of the power of this cultivation speed, and she was eager to see what else she could accomplish with it.

She continued to practice, pushing herself to the limit, until she felt that she could unleash her body’s full force in every move that she does.

In just four hours, Meng Lin had achieved more than she ever thought was possible. She had mastered the first cycle of the Black Tortoise Essence Art, and she was already looking forward to mastering the other four cycles.

She opened her eyes and grinned at the idea before turning her focus to the system, it seems that she had been looking down on this particular function of the system, with it she could learn untold amounts of techniques in just a single day.

She realized that she only learned two other manuals since the beginning and they were the qi gathering method and the Formless Cultivation method.

The qi gathering method was only a low grade art so she didn’t feel all that impressed by the system’s function.

The Formless Cultivation Method has realm requirements, making it impossible to learn everything at once.

But there were plenty of such manuals in the system market and if she used the systems function well then it could essentially become a second golden finger, no a cheat.

She laughed like a child at the prospect of such a path and she barely had sleep at night with the large amount of vigor in her body.

24