Chapter 149: Core Awakening
229 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am open to ideas, feel free to share your thoughts

 

 

 

 

Meng Lin spent the next few days settling into her temporary accommodation in the pavilion, familiarizing herself with the training area and exploring the surrounding areas of Pavilion Mountain.

During this time, Meng Lin noticed that the trio of girls seemed to be adapting well to their new environment.

They were no longer as reserved as before and showed a newfound enthusiasm for cultivation.

More notable was that they were no longer coughing and were relatively safe within the large spiritual environment.

Currently, they like Meng Lin were cooped up in their room, seemingly immersed in their cultivation, and judging from the rate things were going, Meng Lin expects one of them to breakthrough anytime soon.

Both De Sijie and Xi Lin were at the peak of the Qi Gathering Realm and only Xi Lan was left behind at the 8 stage, however Meng Lin expects her to catch up to the other two in a relatively short time.

The difficult part for the Foundation Establishment Realm was to gather large amounts of qi and turn it into liquid qi.

However with the spiritual qi in the Pavilion Mountain, Meng Lin expects that to not be much of a problem for them.

If they still couldn’t breakthrough, she would give them the two foundation establishment pills within her inventory.

At the moment within her spiritual consciousness spread out was the three girls seated together with a small gale swirling around them.

Looking at their scarred faces Meng Lin frowned a bit, she had to help them recover the scars on their bodies, otherwise, it could become an inner demon for them in the future.

Meng Lin sighed and shook her head, such is the cultivation world.

Meng Lin carefully examined the Top-Grade Realm Solidifying Pill in her hand. With its help she knew she could learn her Core Manifestation.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, centering herself.

Placing the pill on her tongue, she allowed it to dissolve, releasing its potent energy into her body. As the pill's essence merged with her own spiritual energy, Meng Lin could feel a surge of power coursing through her veins.

The room around her seemed to shimmer with a golden light as she entered a deep state of cultivation.

The Chain Bodhi Tassle on her forehead glowed and easily allowed her to enter a trance state in her cultivation.

Her consciousness expanded, allowing her to sense the intricate flow of energy within her body. She focused on guiding this energy towards her dantian, the center of her cultivation.

As she was immersed in her cultivation, Meng Lin's efforts began to bear fruit. The golden core within her dantian grew brighter and more vibrant, radiating a powerful aura. She could feel the immense energy contained within it, waiting to be unleashed.

Then all of a sudden, Meng Lin felt the energy within her dantian surge and visions of her past battles and training flashed through her mind.

Visions of the Brute Qi, the System and all the cultivation techniques she learned flew by her mind like a movie.

Within her dantian, everything that flew by her mind was processed by the Gold Core and a new aura began to emerge with her core.

Meng Lin's eyes snapped open as she felt everything subside within her dantian. She could sense a newfound power resonating within her core. It was as if a door had been opened, revealing a whole new level of cultivation.

As Meng Lin marveled at her Core Manifestation, she could feel the immense power it held. It radiated a commanding aura, filling her with confidence and determination.

But amidst the excitement, Meng Lin remained grounded. She knew that this awakening was just the beginning of a new chapter in her cultivation. There were still many challenges and trials ahead, but she was now better equipped to face them.

Calling upon the system menu she saw that her cultivation percentage increased by 30 percent and she smiled at the results.

“It seems the top-grade pill wasn’t just for show, now I can finally use this” Meng Lin said as she swiped her hand over her storage ring to retrieve a qi gathering pill, the last qi gathering pill.

The first one helped her breakthrough to the Foundation Establishment Realm and the second one helped her breakthrough the middle stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm and now this.

She hoped this one would help her breakthrough to the middle stage of the Gold Core Realm.

The system market doesn’t have it and as far as she knows, even this cultivation world doesn’t have a pill named Qi Gathering Pill, the closest to it was a pill named Qi Circulating Pill.

Meng Lin's eyes gleamed with anticipation as she held the qi gathering pill in her hand. With the previous pills proving to be effective in her cultivation, she couldn't help but feel hopeful that this one would lead her to the next stage of her cultivation.

Moreover, with the large amount of qi that was on the Pavilion Mountain, Meng Lin knew she wouldn’t be disappointed.

Carefully placing the pill on her tongue, Meng Lin closed her eyes, allowing the pill's energy to spread throughout her body. She focused on her dantian, where her Gold Core resided, and visualized the pill's essence merging with her core.

As the pill's effects began to take hold, Meng Lin could feel a surge of energy coursing through her veins. It was a sensation she had become familiar with during her previous breakthroughs, but this time it felt even more intense and profound.

The energy flowed into her core, strengthening it and expanding its power. Meng Lin could sense her aura growing more potent, radiating with a newfound brilliance.

‘Just a few more seconds’ she thought. A few more seconds and the effects of the pill would wear off.

A few seconds later and Meng Lin opened her eyes to the effects of the qi gathering pill gradually fading.

“Sigh”, the pill had done its intended purpose and she had gathered a large amount of qi, but it seems it still wasn’t enough.

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Gold Core Stage(early)]

[Experience points: 83%]

System coin: 10,068

Taoist Gacha wheel: unavailable

Spiritual Roots: [Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

Variant Elemental Qi : [Mud] [ Erosion]

Main Cultivation Method: [Black Tortoise Essence Art, 4th Layer]

Side Cultivation Methods: : [Basic Qi Gathering] [Formless Cultivation method]

Techniques: [Celestial Moonlit Sword Art] [Focused Qi control] [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge] [Thunderbolt Flash] [Wrath of Thunder]

Ancient Spirit Seals: ~Black Tortoises~, Gong Fu - Golden Lizard.

[Market] [Blacksmith] [Alchemy]

Meng Lin took a moment to assess her experience points, her percentage had increased from 30 to 83%, she had gotten 48% out of the qi gathering pill and wasn’t disappointed in the slightest.

Now, if she naturally absorbs the spiritual energy in the surroundings, she can continue to accumulate experience points and progress towards her next level.

The Pavilion Mountain's abundant spiritual energy will undoubtedly aid her in this process.

Additionally, she could also consider utilizing her system coins to acquire resources that could further enhance her cultivation.

Glancing at her system coin, she smiled and decided to explore the system's market.

16