Crush Gone Wrong
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There it is again, that feeling. The feeling of attraction that I struggle to pull myself apart from. Whenever I look around, my gaze will always land first on your figure.

It doesn't help with the fact that you're the tallest person in our class and quite good-looking.

Handsome, I may say. *Sigh~*

I try and try. I look away time and time again. However, every time I look away, the more tempted I am to look back.

Sometimes our gazes would meet. You would smile that reached your eyes and I would smile, nod or slightly bow my head in return.

The blush that I tried to suppress would blossom in my cheeks.

Thankfully, I'm dark-skinned and thankfully masks are normal at this time of the decade.

I would feel that you would purposefully glance at me and give me that smile.

No way. No way.

I'm imagining things.

Don't feel so special.

I saw that you are kind and friendly. You do this to everyone, especially to that close guy friend of yours. You're always sticking to him, talking to him, and laughing with him. Such a good friendship you both have.

It's cute.

At times I would not expect, you would appear in my thoughts. I would do my best to suppress this growing attraction.

I know I am fickle.

I know that my feelings come and go.

From my previous experiences with crushes, I was hard to attract yet easy to let go.

Such a sweet and kind boy. If and it is just but an if, the possibility so meager it could only exist in an imagination; if he responds to me with affectionate feelings, although I felt the same, I would not choose to be with him.

'Study first' as they all say. My ambition is my topmost priority. To achieve it, I am willing to sacrifice and abandon my budding love life.

I try and try and my efforts bore fruit. My attraction slowly withers and yet the seed is still vital.

How annoying.

I just need a little push. A stimulus that will gouge out this seed from the soil that is my heart.

Unexpectedly, there was an opportunity.

It was on the last day of the exam. I returned to my former seat and saw the usual stickiness of him and his friend.

They sat in the same seat, cuddling while jamming to the music in their shared earphones. They were so close, hugging and whispering in each other's ears.

"Ship" I whispered under my breath.

...wait what?

My mind got struck.

Oh... My... GOSH!

WHAT?! I SHIPPED THEM?!

NONONONO. NO WAY!

Shipping fictional characters are fine but real people?! People do it but I can't.

I shouldn't.

...But what's this?

This temptation. This attraction.

ah... aah... aaah... AH-

AHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!

This feeling is stronger than my attraction towards him?! 

AHHH!!! My fujoshi heart and mind are witnessing them whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears.

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY RESIST?!!

They may be a pair of friends but GOSHDAMN!

In my eyes they're SWEETHEARTS!

AHHHHHH!!!!

It didn't last long before I abandoned my principles and decided to ship these two. Blame my corrupted fujoshi heart and mind for jumping into this ship hole. Off to hoping to sail this new inexperienced ship into the vast sea!

With my interest crushed to dust, a new interest bloomed. This one, I can accept. In this one, I can dedicate my loyalty.

It's even sweeter by a thousand times than my initial resisted temptation.

*Sigh* such fragrance, such sweetness, such bliss~

Please show more to feed this degenerate single fujoshi dog! Arf! Arf!

The End.

Wattpad:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 03/02/23

Edited: 03/09/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 06/16/23

0