Revenge by Justice
46 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Guilty" The moment that word went out of the judge's mouth, he hammered down his gavel, sentencing the fate of the offender.

"NO! NO PLEASE! I'M INNOCENT! I DIDN'T DO IT! PLEASE! PLEA-" shouted the wretched man. His desperation could be seen as he struggled against the police.

A woman in red scoffed and then gave the man a mocking smile. Finally, that man is gone. The stuffiness and burning magma in my heart slightly cleared away and revealed a veil of the hidden sun.

My happiness.

But it's not enough.

No, that man must suffer more for the sin he had committed. I will not stop until all my resentment is gone. I will never forgive him for what he did to that beautiful woman.

That woman called Shanniah.

She was so kind, so sweet and so happy. Her cheery personality lit up the room and her hard work gave rise to admiration. She was loved and liked. Such a wonderful woman should have a bright future ahead of her but then that man came.

He took away her life, her happiness, her luck, her merit, and most of all, her dignity.

What were his thoughts when he took advantage of her?

What were his thoughts when the woman couldn't muster any strength to resist?

What were his thoughts as he did whatever he wanted? Raping her, torturing her, killing her.

What were his thoughts when he gouged out her eyes while entering her?

What were his thoughts when he peeled off her skin bit by bit while she was conscious?

What were his thoughts as he tore off her limbs and left her body to be discovered by her mother?

How can he think like this?

How can he do this to her!?

How can he be so...cruel?

The woman in red pursed her lips and clenched her fists. She trembled in indignation and resentment. Her eyes gleamed with murderous intent.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. After a few cycles, she opened her eyes and inside them were replaced with nothing but serenity.

Since he snatched away that beautiful woman's life, don't mind her if she snatched away his.

No, more than his life.

I smiled but my eyes remained cold and indifferent. He took away her luck, her merit, and her bright future. He gave it to his precious little treasure. The precious little treasure he cherished even in death. More so than his filthy-stained life.

Haha. I wonder how he'll react when he saw his son live in such a wretched state. Destined to live a filthy-stained life and die a filthy-stained death just like him.

Ahh. Tonight, I'm really looking forward to it.

The woman giggled as the sunlight reflected on the window. The warm shine cast down at the woman stained in red. Her features blurred and her smile menacing.

At her feet, no shadow could be seen.

The End.

 

Wattpad:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 03/02/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 03/01/23

Published: 06/16/23

1