Explanation
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the world was born and life began to thrive, spirits were created. They were created from the density of mana

The denser the mana, the more powerful the spirit. 

When an inanimate object (ex. hairpin, rock, etc.) or life forms (plants, flowers, rarely animals and insects, etc.) absorb enough mana and reached a certain density, spirits are then born and take on a human form. 

Most spirits start out as tiny beings. The more mana they consume, the bigger and more formidable they would be.

To consume mana, they would meditate and absorb the mana apparent everywhere in the world. It might take years, depending on the talent of each spirit to further increase the density of their mana. 

There is however a quicker way which is to absorb the mana from other spirits. From there, the differentiation of spirits was made. 

Good spirits are righteous and straightforward. They rarely issue a challenge and most preferred to be hardworking and cultivate their mana.

However, when they do issue a challenge, they let their opponent pick which challenge it would be. 

If the good spirit won, they would absorb the mana of the opponent until they are left with enough mana to support their life and start over again.

On the other hand, evil spirits are cunning and malicious. They like to use manipulation and underhanded tricks to win. They are often the spirits that issue a challenge and usually, the challenge is in their favor. 

There are also cases where the evil spirits' would ambush and absorb other spirits' mana without a challenge. They would either spare the spirit's life and run away or completely absorb the other spirits' mana and kill them. 

Then there are the neutral spirits. They can be classified as a mixture of good and evil spirits but it mostly depends on the neutral spirit's character, morals, and their relationship with their opponent.

If they have no enmity with their opponent, they would spare them. However, if they have a vendetta with their opponent, they tend to be ruthless and kill them. 

Spirits can change. They can go from good to bad, good to neutral, bad to neutral, and vice versa. It mostly depends on their experience and personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mana is an energy that powers the world with life, power, and creation. Creatures with intelligence would use mana to perform magic that helps them survive the intensity of this mana-filled world.

Later on due to societal development, when the creatures were submerged in a life of leisure, they use magic to improve their lives. 

Author's Note: Heavily inspired by the anime "Apple Sugar Fairy Tale" (the ending of season 1 was so saaadd (┬┬﹏┬┬) and frustrating! (⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻) and Yao in cultivation novels.

 

Wattpad:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/11/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

0