Stuck in a Crazy Fantasy Stone Age World
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you know those cliche isekai anime where the protagonist was reincarnated into another world filled with magic and adventure? Oh! And they became all-powerful, ruled kingdoms, and have a harem or whatever.

Yeah, that's me. 

The difference? Well...

"RUUUUNNNN!" 

There's magic alright. Currently, there's a firestorm about to destroy my tribe and nearby tribes. 

Why there's a firestorm? Because of magic bitch.

As for adventure?

If me fleeing from a firestorm and barely dodging the fireball spits can be considered an adventure, then I guess it is.

"Escape to the Mist Territory! If we go deep enough, the firestorm will be extinguished by the water mana!"

Mist Territory? That's 90 miles away from here. Even so, with the evolution of the people here, they should be able to reach it as long as they're strong and fast enough.

Shit! 

I rolled before the burning huge ass tree crushed my 5-year-old body to death. 

Yeah, you heard it right. 

I'm a 5-year-old, ain't exactly all-powerful ey? 

But compared to my previous world's standard, this '5-year-old' can outrun a car and defeat 10 men in a fight.

Goes to show how crazy this world I reincarnated into is.

The protagonist reincarnates into a different world with the previous life's memory. Check!

All-powerful? If it was my previous world yeah but if it's this world? I'm a weak chicken! 

Heck! Chickens in this world are more powerful than me!

I stood up and continued to run as fast as I could.

Kingdoms? Non-existent. Only tribes exist here because it's a stone age world. 

fantasy stone age world.

crazy fantasy Stone Age world in which a 1-year-old child could lift a boulder 2x their size.

I thought I was so special back then only to realize it was normal!

NORMAL FOR A CHILD TO LIFT A BOULDER!

Also by 5, you're already expected to have the capability to hunt.

I remember my first experience in hunting a chicken.

*Shudders*

*Sigh* Why God decided to reincarnate me into this world? I don't know.

If you can hear me, please take me back. I'm willing to offer everything I have.

Which isn't much. 

My 5-year-old body and fur dress is all I can offer but hey, at least I got something am I right?

I stumbled. 

Fucking ass! Someone jumped on my back and used me to propel themselves forward!

"Bitch!" I shouted before my face decided to do the pleasure of eating dirt.

*Sighhh* You know what?

I flipped to my back and stared at the dark sky illuminated by the fireballs coming out of the fire clouds. 

I give up. 

"Lord!"

I raised both my hand in the air as if I was asking for upsies which I may or may not.

"Take me!"

And someone did take me.

"Oof!" I grunted as my gut landed on their shoulder. 

I almost gagged from the impact. 

Good Lord! If you're taking me, be gentle won't ya?

"Hey! I don't need no saving bitch! Stop being a hero and put this shitty lord down!" I yelled as I try to turn my head from the kid's shoulder.

Carrying me like a sack of potatoes. Sheesh, no wonder Fiona complained. It's uncomfortable as heck! A dick shoved in my ass is probably more comfortable than this!

"Then run" I heard the kid mutter. He put me down then immediately grasp my hand and pulled me forward.

I almost tripped and have another make-out session with mother nature before I manage to gather my bearings and continued to run.

As my running stabilized, I glance at the calloused hand holding mine then gazed at the boy. 

His sun-kissed skin is full of small scars, hair as black as a Kellios fur, and eyes, oh the eyes. They're like sapphires embedded into his eyeballs.

What...the...fuck.

A pretty boy.

A fucking pretty boy saved me.

Great! Just what I need.

Someone qualified to be an outstanding protagonist saved me. 

Harem? With me, I can only dream.

But with him? Heck yeah. Bet he got the ladies and gentlemen swooning when he gets older!

*Sigh* Guess I'm the random cannon fodder huh? Or am I gonna be a side character? 

Bitch I better be a background character cause I ain't got no time to deal with drama.

And so off we go, to Mist Territory.

Will I die or will  I die?

Now that's the question of the century.

If you don't get it yet, I'm being a sarcastic bitch, bitch.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellios is just a random word I thought of to name a fantasy creature in this world that has really dark fur.

All images are taken from Pinterest. I do not own them, they are owned by their respective owners. I just showed these to help the readers visualize the characters.

This is MC (Main Character): The eyes just match the 'I'm-so-done-with-life' mentality of mc so I just had to pick him, out of all the other options that I saw. Of course, MC looks dirtier and roughen up than the boy here. MC ain't wearing proper clothing either, he's wearing a dirty mangled fur coat.

MC ain't wearing proper clothing either, he's wearing a dirty mangled fur coat

This here is the kid who picked up MC. Just make him dirty and his skin sun-kissed, filled with scars, and his eyes sapphire-like. Imagine Athanasia or Claude's eyes from 'Who Made Me Princess'.

He is also half-naked with a dirty fur cloth wrapped around his waist.

He is also half-naked with a dirty fur cloth wrapped around his waist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Finished! HAHA! *Raised a fist in the air*

I did this after I finished the story and book cover of "Dessert Fight!"

Iyaahh, it was fun.

Thank you to the fellow member in Discord for the genre and 3 words suggestions! I appreciate it very much. I hope you like it!

I know there are a lot of swear words but the thing is I form the characters of my story as I write along.

They just suddenly form themselves without my control and just-BAM! Next thing you know this character of mine is a sarcastic male bitch who is possibly suicidal.

The more you know, you know?

Genre: Stone Age

Words: Experience, Firestorm, Escape

 

Wattpad:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/11/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

Edited: 07/13/23

1