Chapter 8 – Level 11 (R-18)
1.1k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Something big changed at Level 11?” Eve sat on the chest (box) that her big brother was pulling with ease. There was a car below. When he put up on the roof, he had to use a machine. Now, he could just drag it and pick it on both arms.

“A few things,” Aurum picked up the chest as Eve jumped down from it. He dropped it on the ground right behind the car before moving to pick the other one.

Eve looked down towards the chest, seeing Takashi and Hirano opening it as they got a good look inside, “Guns! So many guns!”

She smiled, asking her big brother, “What changed?”

“One, my strength doubled despite being an increase in one point. Truth be told, I think I can lift one ton weight. Before that I could only lift about 250 Kg and that was only barely, that was at Level 7. I surpassed some kind of human limit the moment I levelled up,” Aurum effortlessly dragged the other chest.

“Woah,” Eve clapped her palms in adoration, furrowing her brows, “Big brother…what if you crush me now? I think you are going to break a bone or two when you spank me.”

“Ugh—” Aurum dropped the chest, looking towards his palm, “Right, that is possible. No, we can’t have that. What level are you?”

“I killed a few zombies with the sniper gun that you left,” Eve tilted her head, pointing at the sniper rifle on the stand, “I reached Level 5.”

“Then I need to slow down. I need to make sure our levels are similar,” Aurum rubbed his chin, “Good catch, Eve. Let’s get you levelled up so I can fuck you do.”

“Crass as usual, big brother,” Eve watched him with a troubled smile, “you know big brother. One of these days someone would come along who would tell me all the sweet things and I will leave you for him.”

Aurum lifted the box, throwing it down—BANG—.

“Is that so,” Aurum gestured her to come over, and she nibbled her soft lip, walking up to him, standing near him when he put his arm around her stomach. He whispered near her ear, “Then I would disappear.”

Eve held her breath, grabbing on his arm, “and one day, when your new guy is out…after years I would visit you. I will talk to you, and then I will remind you of all the times we had with each other. And then, I will hug you…slowly I will move to kiss you…”

Eve looked away, her cheeks covered in blush, feeling her big brother press his lips against her ear, his breath tickling her. She closed her eyes, listening to his words, "I will slowly lick your ear, moving my tongue down your neck. You will feel me bite on your ear, gently pulling on it. My hand will slide down your body, and I will slowly slip my fingers into your clothes."

"And I..." Eve hotly murmured, "I will kiss you back...unable to hold back anymore...wanting to touch you again after all these years."

Aurum smiled, pulling her close, his arms wrapped around her, "I will move my hands up, slowly touching your soft skin, moving towards your boobs, cupping them, and then slowly rubbing your nipples. I will watch you squirm as I tease you, my fingers gently rubbing your nipple, pinching them, and you will start moaning my name."

"Yes," Eve's cheeks were burning bright red, her breath short as she felt his hands on her.

"And then," Aurum kissed her neck, "I will slowly slide my hands down your waist, feeling your hips and ass. I will slowly rub my hand on your butt, squeezing it. I will move my hand between your legs, slowly pushing my fingers into your pussy, rubbing your wet walls."

"Ohhh~!!! Big brother~!!!" Eve's eyes were half-closed, her voice filled with lust.

"But," Aurum moved his hands up, "I will not go further. I will tease you, watching you get aroused. You will beg me to touch you, but I will not do anything more than tease you. Until you can't take it anymore, and you will turn around and jump on me, pushing me on the bed. Your hands will push against my chest, and you will sit on my face, and I will eat you out, tasting your sweet juices. I will grab your thighs, keeping you steady as I lick your wet pussy."

"Big brother, you are such a tease," Eve bit her lip, feeling his hands rub her ass, his fingers slowly sliding down her ass crack, "you will have to do something."

"Yes, I will," Aurum smiled, his lips touching her neck, "I will tease you, rubbing your clit, making you cum. You will squirt all over my face, and I will keep licking you, wanting to taste all of you. I will keep licking you, even as you start begging me to stop, feeling overwhelmed."

"Ahhh~!!!! Big brother~!!!" Eve started rubbing her pussy against his leg, her wet lips pressed against his shoulder, "Please don't tease me."

"Then I will not tease you," Aurum whispered, his hands cupping her boobs, gently squeezing them, "I will slide my hands up, rubbing your boobs, pinching your nipples. You will moan my name, wanting me to touch you."

"And...?"

"And what?" Aurum pulled away from her, taking a step away, "Then I will leave and never see you again."

Eve tilted her head back, groaning, "Tease! Hateful tease!"

She watched him walk towards the sniper, collecting it, separating the parts as he put them in the box. She watched him bent down, looking at bit sad and she slowly walked to him, kneeling down beside him, supporting her body on her hands as she nuzzled his neck, "big brother...I will never leave you. There doesn't exist who would truly love me."

"No, fine. You go get married," He sulked, pushing the parts into the sniper rifle box. Eve closed the box, laying down on it, looking up at him.

"I was...jealous. I could smell those women on big brother...and I know big brother is such a womaniser and horn dog. Aren't you already looking forward to getting your hands on Saya? Then play with Kyoko? Isn't that why you saved her? And then Shizuka-sensei? What about Saeko?"

Aurum shifted his gaze away from her, clearing his throat, trying to lie, "Not at all...I... I had no plans like that."

Eve raised her body, planting a kiss on his cheek, "Let's form a group together. Those women could come in our car...and then you can start with Saya...how does that sound."

"I know this is a trick! I am not falling for it, Eve!!" Aurum climbed to his feet, cautiously pointing at her.

"It's not," Eve shook her head, "You don't like the idea?"

"Hey man!! How long are you going to take! We can see zombies!!!"

"Coming!!!" Aurum shouted back, looking towards Eve with a skeptical gaze, "Something strange is going on here. You know it and I have an idea what. This strange thought process...wait...a few zombies..."

Aurum walked around the sides and corners of the roof until he noticed a shell in one crack. He walked backward, and he started noticing more, "I see. You reached Level 11, didn't you. And like me...you awakened an ability. Your natural beauty suggests that your ability is beauty-related. Beauty, attraction, love, lust, something along those lines. Since you are convincing me...what is going on Eve?"

"Hah," Eve helplessly looked away, "Big brother has no tact at all. There are some secrets that a girl wants to keep. Shameful secrets that no one should know. And I am not telling big brother."

Aurum let out a breath, gently sitting down beside her. He hugged her from behind, pressing his cheek against hers, "Ok, Eve. If that is what you want."

Eve relaxed for a moment when raised his hand and shoved through her shirt, rummaging through her bra, "As if I would say that!!! How dare you hide things from your big brother! Now where is the card you have hidden--"

He stopped. He ran back to the box with sniper-rifle, opening it, looking back again, "That's why you said the stupid thing!"

"Big brother! My privacy matters!" Eve complained, "And How did you know I hid it there!!"

"As if you could fool me with something so stupid!" Aurum found the card under it when Eve pushed herself on his arm, hanging on it. She tried to reach out for the card.

"Please don't!!"

"Shut it," He grabbed her face, shoving her down on the ground, looking through her card, swiping it to the side to see her skills. He calmed down, "Oh, so that is what is going on. You stupid girl...you should have just told me..."

Eve widened her eyes, feeling tears collect on the corner of her eyes, looking at him with shivering pupils as she tightened her jaw. He dragged her up, hugging her body. He picked her up in his arms, walking towards the ladder, "I'll take care of it. So, for now...let's go back."

"I am sorry for making more trouble...big brother," Eve rested her head against his chest, curling up, being on the verge of tears.

"Since you have levelled up enough. I am going to punish you first," Aurum kissed her head, "You stupid girl."

21