Chapter 30 – Saya and Rei (R-18)
313 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Tag Warnings - Hm. I can't say they are lesbian scenes. Though, you might see some skinship. If you don't want that then skip the chapter.]

Aurum walked out of the bathroom. Euphrox, the Manager of First Floor, did send him back, and despite months having passed on the Second Floor, only about 30 Hours had passed here. Takashi, Saya, Hirano, Rei and Hisashi had come to check on him, if he was alive, and farm some leftover zombies. Especially those from the Hundred Parade to increase their strength.

He appeared on Temple Grounds, where he noticed Saya had parked Jeep and was on the lookout so no one else steals it while others were fighting and searching for him. Now, with his memories back, he was sure. He was a boob guy. He loved boobs and all that extra flesh. Alice was good, she was tight, but having someone like Saya was a different fun altogether.

He couldn't hold back after being deprived of good boobs for so long. He had to jump on them. While he would have loved nothing more to run back to Takagi Estate and jump on Eve, that was one thing he couldn't do. Just as he was waiting for Saya to come, the door opened, and she walked in, pulling the woman with orange brown hair by her collar, spilling most of her cleavage out.

"You are alive!" Rei shouted out in surprise, taking a step towards him before she steadied herself when Saya pushed her towards Aurum. Rei stumbled, falling on top of him, pressing him under her. His back pushed against the bed.

"Yeah. She didn't tell you," Aurum curiously looked towards Saya, who had a smug look on her face as she walked towards Rei, standing behind her. She pushed Rei down on him.

"I thought, it would be good if you saw her reaction," Saya grabbed onto Rei's ass, grinding against it, pushing her down on Aurum causing the Rei Miyamoto's body to rub against his, "Did you see? Her boyfriend and lover are fighting over her when she is ready to spread her legs for you."

"Saya~!" Rei moaned, trying to push herself up, but she couldn't fight against Saya's strength for some reason. She could feel her legs shake, her body grinding against Aurum's.

"Look at her moan, not a care in the world. You wanted a slut, right? This bitch is perfect," Saya loudly smacked Rei's ass, watching her butt jiggle. "You want to play with her before we leave?"

Aurum smiled at Rei, who looked back at him with a relieved and flushed face, "Yeah, I can play with her all I want, right?"

"No! Don't touch me... Please..." Rei begged, but the man had no mercy on her. He began to lift her hips, sliding her inside of his pants and underwear. He watched her eyes grow big.

"Oh, my god... Saya..." Rei moaned as Saya gave a Cheshire cat grin, watching his face twitch, his muscles flex as Rei was soaking wet and sticky against him.

"You're so easy. You know you want it," Saya whispered in her ear, pushing down on her back so Rei could grind her body against him, Aurum feeling the warmth of her dripping core. "You're so wet right now, you can't lie. We can both smell it."

"This isn't right..." Rei tried to argue, but Saya just laughed.

"This is exactly right, slut. You want it," Saya leaned over her, gripping her hair, "You want it so bad. Can you hear him breathing, slut?"

"Please, Saya. Stop," Rei tried to struggle, but it was no use. Aurum had his hands on her hips, moving them up and down his shaft, her body shivering at the sensation.

"Stop, this isn't... Aah... Aaah~..." Rei tried to argue, but her voice was faltering as Saya kept going.

"Don't fight it, slut. This is your body," Saya moaned, feeling the pleasure wash over her as she watched Rei's face contort in ecstasy, "God, you're a freak... You need a man, a real man."

"Ngh..." Rei groaned, her hips moving on their own as she ground against him, feeling the way his cock pushed into her, stretching her out, "Oh god... Oh my god... Oh god..."

"That's right, slut. Fuck him. Fuck him hard. That's what you're here for," Saya purred, watching as she thrust down on him, hearing him growl with pleasure, "You love it, don't you? You love a strong man."

"Yes... Oh god... Please... Aah... Aaaah..." Rei couldn't stop, even as she felt him pushing deep inside of her, filling her up, stretching her out. She was no longer fighting back, even as the pleasure became too much for her.

"Oooh... Oh my god... He's so deep... Oh fuck... Aaaaah..." Rei's voice grew higher, as he rutted into her, making her cum on him, her juices leaking all over his cock, making it shiny and slick.

"You like that, slut? You love it?" Saya grabbed her hair, pushing her face down into his neck. She could hear him laughing, his hands tightening on her body.

"Yes... Aaah... He's so hot... Fuck..." Rei's body was completely under his control, as he thrust into her, filling her up, his hands clamped onto her ass, his teeth biting down on her neck as they moved together.

"That's it, slut. You love a man, you love cock," Saya's eyes were full of lust, as she watched Rei lose herself completely under his power. She was just an object of his pleasure now. "That's right. You belong to him."

"Oh fuck... Aaaah... Aaaaah..." Rei didn't know where she was anymore, everything was blurring together into a haze of pleasure and lust as she felt his cock pump faster in her cunt. She remembered the feeling of being fucked by him, touched by him. She couldn't help shake her hips, matching his rhythm.

"Oooh... Yeah, slut. Show him how much you like it. That's it, fuck him good. Make him cum in your slutty cunt." Saya was smiling wide, watching Rei lose it under his hands.

"Hnngh... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." Rei's voice was hoarse, a whimpering moan as she was driven completely into submission, his cock hammering into her, making her eyes roll back as she shook and shuddered underneath him, "Oh my god, aaaah..."

"That's it, slut. This is what you're for," Saya growled, her voice low, "This is your body, your pussy. This is what you're made for."

"Yess... Aaaaah... Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Rei's body was in complete surrender now, letting him do with her what he wanted, "Oh god, I can't stop..."

"That's right, slut. This is who you are. You need it. You need a man," Saya watched, his cock pistoning in and out of her, her juices splattering around, "You need it, right? This is who you are. A slut, a cum-dumpster, a fucking machine."

"Oooohhh... Oooh god, fuck me..." Rei's face was flush, her body completely under his control. She couldn't stop shaking, her eyes closed.

"That's it, slut. Take it. You love it, don't you?" Saya's smile grew wide, watching him push into her, her juices splattering all over his cock, "That's right, take it. You're just a cunt, just a hole for him. You don't have any thought in your head, just his cock. Don't think, just fuck. You need it. You need him. You want him."

"Fuck... Oooooh... Aaah... Aaaaah..." Rei's voice was growing higher as he pounded into her, her hips moving on their own.

"That's right, slut. That's it, fuck him. Make him cum in your dirty cunt," Saya grabbed onto her hair, forcing her to look at him, "You like it, don't you? You love a strong man, a real man."

"Ooooh god... Aaaaah... I can't..." Rei's voice was growing higher, her body starting to shake, "I... Aaah... Oh god... I... Aaaah..."

"That's it, slut. Cum on him. Cum all over his cock, that's your job," Saya purred in her ear, watching Rei lose herself completely under him, "Cum on him, slut. Cum for him. Give him your pleasure, your body. This is what you're for."

"Ooooooh god... Oooooh... Aaaaah..." Rei's voice was high, a hoarse, panting moan as her body shook and trembled, "Aaah, aaaaah... Oh fuck, oh god, aaaaah..."

"That's it, slut. Cum on him. You're a slut, just a hole for him. You don't have to think, just fuck," Saya watched her face, a blissful, dazed expression on her features as she lost control, completely at his mercy, "That's it, just fuck him."

"Aaaaaah... Oooooh... Oh god, fuck, aaaah... Oooh... Oooooh... Aaaaah... Oooooooooh... Aaaaah... Aaaah..." Rei became lost, completely in pleasure, her body completely at his mercy, "Ooooooh... Aaaaaaaah..."

"That's it, slut. That's it, you're doing it," Saya smiled, watching her body move, her eyes rolling back, "You like it, don't you?"

"Aaaaaah... Oh god... Oh my god... Oh god, oh fuck, aaaah..." Rei's voice was growing louder, a hoarse scream as her body shook and trembled under him, "Ooooh, fuck, aaaah... Aaaaah, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

He rolled over, pushing her against the bed as he started to swing his hips even harder, hammering his cock inside of Rei who had completely lost it, feeling every thrust shake her body. She couldn't stop moving, her hips moving on their own as he filled her up, making her eyes water with pleasure, her pussy clenching tight, "Oooooh... Oooooh... Ooooooh... Ooooh..."

"That's it, slut. That's it, take it, take it," Saya watched her, her voice low, "That's what you're for. Just fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Aaaaah... Oooooh... Aaaaaaaah..." Rei's voice was a hoarse scream as her body was driven completely into submission, her eyes rolling back, "Oh fuck, oh god, oooooooooh, oooooh, aaaaaaaah..."

"Look at you cum again and again! You can't get enough of him!" Saya fingered her pussy, watching Rei's contorted face as she climaxed again.

"Oooooooh, fuuuuck, aaaah... Ooooooooh..." Rei's body completely lost, her face a dazed, blank mask as she felt him ploughing her, fucking her, making her cum, "Aaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah..."

He raised her up, grasping the back of her neck, ready to pound her even more so as Saya pushed against Rei's back, "that's it, forget about everything and use that slutty body to serve him."

"Yeaaaaaa…yessss…" Rei wantingly looked towards Aurum, slowly shaking her hips, "Aurummmm."

"Don't worry," Aurum nibbled her lip, "we have time. I am going to make sure you never forget this one."

[Author's Note - I am done with the volume 2 part 1, which is about 25 to 30 chapters that I will be posting on my page. Get the link from the description/synopsis of the novel and join and support me now. I need it.]

5