Chapter 34 – Shizuka-Sensei in the Garage (R-18)
340 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, yes, right, that is the address. No, she's safe. If there is anything you need, then call this number. We'll send support if we can," Aurum talked on the phone. Yesterday, Hisashi and Takashi left to save their parents. They were confident in their current strength.

Levelling wasn't easy. One zombie gave 5 Exp Points. Level 2 alone needed around 60 Exp Points. That meant killing 12 zombies. Though it seemed that the game didn't divide the Exp points. When they ran over zombies, each party member received 5 Exp points, and once someone surpassed the level limit, they could level up by training alone.

If people had reached Level 4 or 5, then they were the best humans had to offer. If they had reached Level 7 or 8, then they were already one of the best among humans who started Apocalypse with a Level or 4 or 5.

Then there were some who had reached Level 11, like Mr and Mrs Takagi. They were exceptional. And finally, those who were unimaginably lucky who started the apocalypse with weapons, grenades and a farming ground. That was the level where Takashi and others were.

Rei and Hirano went along with them. While Aurum was arranging for backup. Shizuka Marikawa's friend. She said she forgot her number, but taking a number out of her memory was easy for him. Effortless even.

They were standing in the garage as he heard Shizuka's friend ask about her. He turned his eyes towards the woman who was leaning against the table, holding the edge. She covered her mouth to not make a voice, her face flushed, her eyes wide and teary from having his fingers inside her skirt, fingering her.

"Yeah. She's doing well. I am taking good care of her."

He pushed his finger deep into her, making her moan. She covered her mouth, shooting him a pleading glare, "Oh, her? You know how she is. Always forgetful. Yeah. She's looking forward to meeting you."

He pushed his fingers inside, curling his fingers. Shizuka shivered, her legs buckling, "I will be going now. Goodbye."

He ended the call, turning his gaze towards the horny woman, "What are you doing?"

Shizuka narrowed her eyes, "Aurum-chan is such a meanie! I wanted to talk to her!"

"You are the one who asked me to put it in," Aurum rolled his eyes.

"But~!! But~!! I wanted to talk~!!!!"

Aurum pulled his fingers out of her skirt, smelling her scent off his finger, "Shizuka-sensei, take you skirt off and spread your legs. I'll make up to you for not being able to talk with your friend."

Shizuka blushed, hesitating, "Make up...?"

"Yeah."

"Fine, fine~" she lifted her skirt, revealing her smooth legs and panties. She slowly pulled down her underwear, baring her womanhood, "Aurum-chan is a bully, bullying his poor sensei."

"You love it," Aurum kneeled, pushing his head between her thighs, "besides, we both know it is not bullying if you are enjoying it."

"Nn," Shizuka closed her eyes, leaning her head back, her hands on the table behind her. Aurum licked her folds, using his tongue to massage her sensitive areas, "Aaah. Aurum-chan, don't be too rough."

"Haaa, aaaah, aaaah, aaah, aaah," she moaned, feeling his tongue move inside her pussy.

She closed her eyes, biting her lips. She leaned her head back, feeling his tongue push deeper inside her. Her toes curled up, feeling his tongue swirl inside her, licking her insides. Shizuka bit her finger, moaning as his tongue moved inside her, licking her pussy. She could feel his warm saliva inside her, coating her inner walls.

Aurum used his finger to play with her clit, rubbing it. Shizuka bit her lips, feeling her knees go weak. She could feel her juices flowing, his tongue moving inside her. Shizuka moaned, her body shivering, "Haa, aah, aah, aaaah. Ooooh. Aurum-chan, that's good. Keep going."

Aurum grabbed her ass, pulling her closer, shoving his face deeper between her thighs. He stuck his tongue out, pushing it in and out of her pussy, licking her inner walls. Shizuka moaned, grabbing his head, holding him between her thighs, "Aah, aaaah, aaah. Aurum-chan, your tongue feels good."

Aurum licked her insides, tasting her juices. He used his tongue to massage her insides, making her shiver. Shizuka's moans grew louder, her body trembling, "Aaaah, aaah, aaaaaaah. Oooooooh. Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaaah."

Her body shook, her knees buckling. She clenched her teeth, her juices flowing, her legs shivering. Aurum licked her insides, tasting her sweet fluids. He pulled out his tongue, licking her folds, his tongue moving up to her clit, "Aaaaaah, ooooh. Aurum-chan. Stop. Stop. That's sensitive."

"Nnnn, aaaaaah," Shizuka moaned, grabbing his hair, "Aurum-chan is so naughty. You always tease me. Nnnn, aaaaah. Hnnn."

She moaned, feeling his tongue flick over her clit, her body shaking. Shizuka grabbed his head, holding him between her thighs, her pussy dripping.

"Haa, haa, haa, haa, aaaaah. Aurum-chan. You're so bad."

"But Shizuka-sensei, you're still holding my head between your legs. Your juices are running down my face. You're not letting me go, and yet, you are calling me bad?"

"Ah... ah... hah... hah..." Shizuka blushed, her face flushed, her eyes watery, her mouth open.

"But you're right, this is very bad of me. I should apologise," Aurum said, licking her clit.

"Ah! Aaaah. Aurum-chan!"

"I'll apologise, but Shizuka-sensei, I think you should let go of my head first."

"No... it's ok. Just keep doing that. It feels good."

"If you say so," Aurum replied, continuing to lick her pussy.

Shizuka grabbed his head, holding him between her legs. She leaned back, closing her eyes, enjoying the pleasure. She could feel her body shaking, her juices flowing down her thighs, dripping onto the floor. She held his head between her legs, her fingers buried in his hair. She could feel his warm breath on her pussy, her juices dripping onto his face.

"Aaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaah."

"Shizuka-sensei, do you like this? Do you like it when I lick your pussy?"

"Yes. Yes, I love it. It feels so good. Don't stop. Keep licking. I'm going to cum."

"You taste really good, Shizuka-sensei. I'm going to eat you all up. Your pussy tastes delicious."

"Yes, eat me all up. Make me cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING!!!!!! AURUM-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shizuka arched her back, her body shaking, her juices squirting on his face. She held his head between her legs, her juices flowing down her thighs. Aurum licked her pussy, lapping up her juices, licking her clit, making her moan. Shizuka clenched her teeth, her body shaking, her juices squirting on his face.

"Haaa, aaaaaaah," Shizuka panted, her body shaking, her legs buckling. She could feel her juices drip down her thighs, her body quivering.

He stood in front of her, watching her standing there with hers fingers tightly gripping the table's edge and he pulled out his hard cock, slowly stroking it with his palm that was covered in her juices. He wiped them off his face, looking at her with narrowed eyes, "That was so good. I am glad you joined others last night."

"Aurum-chan~~~~!" Shizuka looked up at him with teary eyes, her legs spread out her pussy wet from her juices when she felt his hot, throbbing cock press against it. She felt the surge of pleasure in the back of her neck, making her head jerk back.

"Now, let's go again."

"Mmmm. Aurum-chan, your dick is so big," Shizuka moaned, feeling his cock spread open her pussy lips. She could feel her juices leaking out, drenching her thighs.

"And you're so tight. Shizuka-sensei. I was expecting you to be much looser."

"Aurum-chan," Shizuka held onto him, whispering naughty words in his ear, "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard, Aurum-chan. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me till I can't walk. Fuck me till I can't move. I want you to fuck me till I can't talk. I want you to fuck me till I lose my voice. I want you to fuck me till I forget how to speak. Fuck me till I can't remember anything except for the pleasure of your cock. I want you to fuck me till I'm nothing but a quivering mess, begging for your cock."

"You become such a dirty whore when you get turned on," Aurum held his breath, pushing his cock into her. Shizuka let out a low moan, her back arching.

"Aaaah. Aurum-chan," She could feel his cock stretch her insides, her pussy stretching to accommodate his thick shaft. She could feel his hot flesh slide in and out of her, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel his pre-cum mixed with her juices drip onto her thighs. She could feel his balls making her shudder.

"Ah, aaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah."

"Shizuka-sensei," he whispered in her ear, "you're so wet. Your pussy feels so good. Your pussy is so wet and tight. You feel so good."

"Mmmm. Aurum-chan. Aurum-chan. Aurum-chan."

Shizuka moaned his name, feeling his cock fill her, stretching her pussy walls. She could feel his balls slap against her ass, her pussy squeezing his shaft. She could feel her insides squirming around his cock, making him grunt. She could feel his pre-cum drip onto her thighs, his hot fluids flowing inside her, making her pussy juices drip down her legs.

"You're such a naughty whore. I love the way your pussy clenches around my cock. Your pussy is so good, so hot, so wet," he grunted, grabbing her ass, spreading it.

Shizuka felt his cock pump into her, his hips smacking against her ass. She could feel his balls slap against her thighs, her juices dripping onto the floor. She held onto the table, her toes curling up, "Haaa, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah. Aaaaah. Aurum-chan. It feels so good. Your cock is so deep inside me. I love the way your cock stretches my pussy. Aaaaah. It feels so good."

Aurum held her hips, feeling her pussy walls squeeze around him. He felt her warm insides clench around his cock, making him grunt. Her pussy was tight, her pussy lips wet, her juice leaking all over his balls. She was squirming, her ass clenching around him.

He pushed his cock inside her, feeling her insides massage his shaft. She was so warm inside, making him groan, "Aaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah. Ooooooh, Aurum-chan."

"Mmmnnn," Shizuka moaned his name, feeling his throbbing cock filling her. She could feel his throbbing cock, his cock pulsating inside her. She could feel his cock pumping in and out of her, making her pussy twitch. She could feel his cock stretching her pussy, making her pussy tighten around his shaft. She could feel her insides tightening around his cock, making his balls swing, making his cock swell.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped, feeling his cock pulse inside her. "I'm gonna cum so hard. Sooo fucking hard."

"Aurum-chan!! Cum!! Cum inside my pussy!!!" Shizuka moaned his name, feeling his balls jerk inside her. She felt his cock throbbing inside her. She felt his cock pumping in and out of her. She could feel his cock swelling in her pussy, making her pussy spasm around his shaft. She could feel her insides tighten around his cock, making his cock swell, making her pussy spasm.

"I'm cuuuuuuumming!!" he bellowed, shooting rope after rope of cum deep into Shizuka's pussy.

"Ah-ha, ahhhh... hahhh ha, hahh hah, hooooo... Aaaah, oh, Aurum-chan. You are such a naughty boy," she whimpered, feeling his cum drip down between her legs.

"Oooohhh, I am so lucky," she whispered as he pulled his still-throbbing cock out of her pussy, "that was such a nice treat. You are so nice, Aurum-chan."

Aurum slowly kissed her lips, stroking her hair, cupping her cheek, "Shizuka-sensei... want to go another round?"

"If that's what Aurum-chan wants," Shizuka closed her eyes, hugging him with an adoring smile on her lips.

5