Chapter 072 – Sophisticated conversations
625 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia, Anna, and Chloe were exploring the crystal cave system under the cherry blossom forest and were having a ton of fun looking at all the sparkling minerals and the amazing lighting. On top of that, the trio also found an underground limestone and calcite hot spring with amazingly blue thermal water.

“Hmm.” The three decided to test out the hot spring and took a bath in it together. While relaxing and enjoying the perfectly temperate water, Sophia kept staring at the other two with a complicated expression.

“Our eyes are up here.” Anna and Chloe didn't appreciate the blonde’s line of sight, and both ended up covering their breasts. “There’s no need to make up for the absence of Maya and Steph.” They were in perfect sync.

“Ahaha.” The short tiger awkwardly scratched her cheek. “Believe it or not, I actually had no horny thoughts when I was staring." She shook her head. "Well, mostly none.”

"Sure." They did, in fact, not believe her.

“Seriously!” Sophia jumped up in the water and ended up presenting her entire naked body to the two. “It’s less obvious when it’s all of us because I’m kinda in the middle of the group, but if I’m just with you two, I don’t compare so well…” She then looked down at her own chest.

“Seriously?” The duo also went ahead and stared at the same area.

“Yes!”

“You look amazing, though!” Chloe shook her head. “And it’s quite easy to tell right now.” Her gaze slowly went from the top of the blonde’s head all the way down to her thighs to the point where the rest of her legs disappeared in the opaque blue water.

Very easy.” Anna was doing the exact same thing as the fox. “You have a very similar body type to Ari, and you know how much I like that type. In fact, your breasts are bigger than hers. It’s not much, but because I studied hers so much, I can tell!” She stared even harder at them to make sure about her claim. “Medium is the best! Depending on the individual scale, you’d qualify as large, too! You had an impressive growth in the last year!”

“I even think they’re too big.” Chloe, too, intensified her stare. “I’m into smaller ones, so I absolutely prefer Steph over you there.”

“I-I see.” Feeling bashful about the compliments, in one way or another, Sophia submerged herself in the water again to protect herself against their stares. "I mean, I'm happy about my body, but with just the three of us, the difference is quite something.”

“Fair enough.” The two well-endowed girls had very little to say there.

“Speaking of,” Chloe tilted her head while looking at the short tiger. “What is your preference in that regard? I like them small, and Anna's into medium breasts. What about you?"

“I like boobs!” Sophia smiled while giving her an instant reply. “Small, medium, big, I like all of them. Boobs are boobs and boobs are great!”

“I mean, I agree and feel the same at the end of the day, but no preference whatsoever?” The fox lightly tilted her head.

“Yeah!” Anna agreed. “It’s obvious that all boobs are great because they’re boobs, but if you had to choose, what would it be?”

“Ehhh…?" Judging by her expression, it was one of the hardest questions Sophia had ever been asked. “In the first place, I’m more into legs! That's why I'm truly neutral when it comes to breasts! As long as I get something to play with, I’m happy. Thighs over boobs any day! Good calves do things to me, too~.”

“We know about your very obvious leg fetish.” The duo just stared at her as the revelation of her preference was far from one.

“If I really had to choose, though, hmm…” The blonde gave it some serious thought. “Well, I don’t dislike getting hugged by Anna and almost suffocating from it because her massive chest is at the perfect height to smother me."

“Hey!” The princess got loud. “Okay, I do have a habit of almost suffocating shorter girls, though… There were some close calls with Ari, too…” She couldn’t actually complain much about it. “G-Go on.”

“My size can already be a pain, though. Yours and Chloe’s must be even more annoying when running or constantly getting in the way. Not to mention shoulder and back pain at the end of the day. Finding cute clothes and underwear, including lingerie, is much harder, too. Knowing all that makes it hard to enjoy massive breasts to the fullest.”

“True.” The duo looked rather tired while nodding a few times.

“I do love me some soft pillows to rest on, though. Maya’s are great in that. They’re also big, but not massive. Chloe, how much would you hate me if I were to say that I love Mira’s boobs? They’re slightly bigger than those of my cat, but still not a size with all the mentioned downsides. At least not to such a degree.”

“…” The pink fox decided to say nothing at all because she really didn’t want to engage in this conversation where the breasts of her mother were the topic.

“So you prefer bigger breasts?” Anna tried to summarize it. “Within reason, that is.”

“Yeah, I guess?” The short tiger agreed. “They’re comfy, after all!” She was more interested in the feel rather than looks. “That being said, again, if it’s just about looks and there’s a girl with small breasts and amazing legs and a girl with Mira’s boobs and just good legs, I would pick the small boobs without any hesitation whatsoever! A boob pillow is great and all, but a lap pillow is divine!”

“I see.” Chloe still didn’t want to have anything to do with it after her mother got mentioned once again.

“Okay, I understand!” The tall tiger nodded. “Wait, so your ideal type is Mira?” She tried to connect one and one. “I'm no expert because, for me, it's the other way around for legs and boobs, but Mira has nice legs, right?”

“She definitely has!” The blonde thought so, too. “Very nice, actually, but not perfect. I would appreciate a little more squish. Soft and squishy is the best! When it comes to that, Chloe will win, but Chloe as a whole is a bit short, so while the squish seems to be perfect, there’s not enough leg in absolute terms! Sorry!” She showed the pink fox a wry smile before continuing. “Ari, even though she overall seems thin, seems to have great legs in terms of squishy levels, and you, my dear princess, I love your endlessly long legs, but my Maya actually takes the cake. She’s decently tall with long legs, and the squishiness of her thighs is close to perfect, too. I am very happy with what I got~.” She started smiling. “Great boobs as an extra on top, too.”

“Thanks to everything that is holy!” Chloe seemed relieved about something.

“Mira is extremely hot, though.” Sophia just had to do it.

“True.” Anna thought so, too.

“HEY!” The fox got loud again. “She’s still my mother!”

“So?” The two didn’t see an issue with that. “After all, she’s yours, not ours.”

“Grr!” She didn’t like that. “Some compassion here would be nice!”

“Hehe.” They had no intention of giving her any.

“ANYWAY!” Chloe ended the topic of Mira. "It is so interesting how different our tastes are. Or preferences, at least. It's also great that we found partners that meet those preferences, huh?"

“I am fairly sure that they’re the reason we have those preferences.” Anna didn’t exactly agree with her. “For me, at least, I’m certain that Ari shaped my preferences, and she's the reason I like girls the way I do."

“You admitted being into me and my looks before you got together with her, though~.” Sophia smirked at the princess.

“That again?!” Anna got loud. “Also, it’s absolutely guaranteed it was because you’re so similar to her build, albeit not quite as big back then. You all already made me admit that I was in love with Ari for much longer, and you were just a crush that helped me realize that!"

“To be reduced to a mere stepping stool… I’m deeply hurt!” The short tiger tried to sound as hurt as possible.

“Shush!” The princess didn’t want to entertain her.

“I am so upset that I didn’t know you all back then already!” Chloe started pouting. “It sounds like it was quite an entertaining time! I feel like I missed out on so much!”

“You didn’t miss anything!” Anna only got even louder.

“Ahaha!” The fox let out a chuckle before focusing on Sophia again. "What about you? Did your tastes also get influenced and or shaped by Maya, or did you already like her type?”

“Well,” She scratched her cheek while thinking about it. “I’ve been into legs ever since hitting puberty, so that didn’t have to do anything with her. I may have gotten more into her type of legs, but that’s about it. She definitely shaped my liking for bigger breasts, though. Before, I truly didn’t care, and still don’t do that much, but she made me realize how comfy they are! Great to look at and play with, too.”

“I see!” Chloe nodded a few times. “Again, so fascinating!”

“Chloe, my dear,” Sophia looked right at her. “Shall I remind you about how you told me that I was your type a little while after we met in that elven village? I’ve grown a little more since then, but I already was in the medium category at that time." She even gave her breasts a slight squeeze to get her point across.

“True.” She watched the squeeze for a second before looking the blonde in the eyes again. "I'm pretty sure I was talking about your personality, though. I also remember almost being relieved that you weren’t smaller because it made it easier to accept that you were already taken regardless.”

“Right, fair enough. I do remember talking about Steph a lot afterward because her default personality is like an enhanced version of my best traits.”

“So, you actually were lucky that Steph ticked all the boxes for you?” Anna tilted her head.

“Yep!” Chloe reacted with a big nod. “I like to look at height gaps; you and Ari are adorable together, Sophia and Maya to a lesser degree, too, but I don’t want to be in a relationship like that myself. The cuteness aside, it seems quite bothersome for a lot of things like kissing or hugging that don't involve being smothered by the taller one. Some poses during nightly activities seem to become harder or maybe even impossible, too.”

“True…” The princess just hung her head.

"I'm flexible, and Maya's committed, so we don't have any issues with that." Sophia smiled at her instead. “Our gap also isn’t that big, though.”

“That’s one of the reasons I like girls my height, meaning short ones. It’s kinda the opposite for the boob topic, though. I am big, so I’m attracted to the other end of the spectrum there. I want what I don’t have myself, I guess? It doesn’t come with any of the downsides of being tall, which I don’t have going on for me either, after all. In fact, smaller breasts appear to be a lot more sensible, which is a lot of fun! Steph’s reactions are adorable!” She got a little extra specific at the end.

“Hey!” The short tiger raised her voice. “That’s my sister you’re talking about!” She wasn’t actually upset because she also loves Chloe, but she just had to do it.

“You lusted after my MOTHER just a few minutes ago!” The fox didn’t like that in the slightest.

"A-Ah.” She paused for a second. “Go on.” There was nothing the blonde could say here.

“Anyway, yeah, Steph’s exactly my type, so I’ll forever be grateful to Sophia that she brought her over here, too.”

“You’re welcome~.”

Afterward, the girls continued to relax in the hot spring while also chatting about the same topic for a good while longer. It seemed like their bathing session would go on for a good while longer.

 

 



 

 

A big thanks to:

- Soulyuu -

- King Dabba -

for joining and supporting the story on Patreon to make more art possible!

Enjoy the (horny) extra stuff! As well as some additional benefits in the new Discord server!

--

Lots of NSFW goodies to see there~

(Art and animations/videos)

 

 



 

 

Join the new Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/wuA6w6vByn

Now filled to the brim with thigh and tummy emotes!

 

25