Ch.12 – ♡ A peeping Tom at the lake?
633 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I search the area around the lake for a branch to hang my clothes on, and quickly find one close by. As I make my way towards it, I simultaneously remove my shirt before throwing it on the branch. I want to do my boots next, but somehow, I feel like something is watching me. It could just be my imagination. I undo the buckles of my boots and step out of them one by one. I take off my socks, fold them once and put them on top of my boots. I put my weapon next to the tree and get out of my pants, leaving me only in my underwear. I still can't shake off the feeling that I'm being watched. I quickly remove my last piece of clothing and just as I'm about to enter the water, something important hits me.

How big am I down there? Curiosity killed the cat and I'm disappointed after the evaluation. “What, only about 8 cm? It's not a size fit for a king.” I subconsciously state my length out loud. Perhaps that's because it's limp at the moment. So I start stroking it carefully and lean my back against the tree to relax. The rough and cool bark feels a little uncomfortable, but for the moment I don't care about that.

[Sammy’s POV just after she parted with Thanatos]

‘The spear can wait. If I'm careful, I can peep at him as long as I want. Who knows when the next opportunity will arise? Why did the idiotic me miss the opportunity to offer my company for the bath? But peeping? It could be even more exciting.’ I shake my head as I walk in a semicircle back to the lake. Slowly and carefully, I close the distance to a bush next to a tree. Oh, he took his shirt off already? My gaze intensifies and I notice his V-shaped torso, complemented by well-defined muscles. All in all, he has the physique of a trained soldier. I like it; a lot. A certain feeling slowly spreads outwards from my crotch. My body starts to want him more the longer I watch.

‘So now the boots have to go, huh? Why is he taking so long? What, is he even folding his socks now?’ I can feel myself getting impatient, wanting to see him completely stripped. He's taking off his weapon now, so his pants should follow, right? Indeed, I'm right and I finally get to see his bare legs. I greedily take in every detail I can from the distance between us. Like his upper body, his legs are well defined and toned, making me even more desperate for him. He reaches for his underwear; it's time for the main course. I have to swallow several times to get rid of all the saliva. When he pulls it down, I'm surprised to see it's quite a normal size; no, it's probably on the smaller side. Still, I feel pretty wet. Wait, wet?

It is only now that I realise that my hand has found its way to my clothed crotch all by itself. I clumsily remove the piece of fabric from my leotard and start to rub my pussy, but my pants are in the way, so I pull them down to my knees. ‘8 cm? Don't worry. Some would be proud to even have that length.’ I think to myself after hearing his complaint. At the same time, I keep rubbing between my legs, getting hornier by the second. I stop in shock as I see him leaning against the tree holding his clothes. Is he really jerking off?

This constant rubbing is enough foreplay for now, and soon the first finger enters me, stirring my insides. I keep looking at him as I finger myself with increasing speed. Even though it feels good and the sounds that my crotch is making are really lewd, it's still not enough for me. Just as I'm about to insert another finger, I hear something very pleasant. “Sammy your tits feel so good.” He is thinking of me! That turns me on even more and I just push the second finger in without slowing down. My body wants to tell me that it does not like this sudden violation, but I ignore it. How could I stop when he's masturbating and thinking about me! The squelching noises are now quite audible and I hope he doesn't hear me, but even if he does, I can just beg him to fuck me as hard as he wants.

“Oh, right! I wanted to see the size of my erection.” I stop the assault on my pussy when I hear him say this. “15 cm. That’s acceptable.” I swallow as I hear this and my fingers are squeezed by my twitching vagina. “Oh, but 5 cm in diameter? That's nice.” My eyes shoot wide open and I immediately try to get 2 more fingers to go inside of me. Too bad the pinkie is left out for now, but this burning sensation inside me needs extinguishing. My body cries out from this hard, merciless penetration, but I don't care; I don't want to care; I want to cum now, no matter what. Thanatos must be close if he is grunting so loudly. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't as close as he was. “Sam…my!” I only see the first rope of his cum flying, dedicated to me, but my own orgasm overtakes me and I bury my head in the floor as my whole body begins to shake from the rough masturbation I have given myself. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me and makes me forget everything around me.

I only somewhat regain my senses when I hear the splashing of water from the lake. I remain in my position until my post-orgasm begins to fade. I pull my fingers out of my abused pussy to find them covered in a lot of my own juices. Either this body is way too lewd, sensitive or whatever; or I'm into peeping; or it's because I've been thinking about Thanatos; one of those three things. Still a little hazy, I look at my fingers before giving them a curious light lick, tasting myself. It's rather... neutral. Probably for the best, who knows how often I would touch myself if I had a honeypot down there? Slowly, and a little clumsily, I fix my leotard and pull up my pants. Only now do I regret not taking off both pieces of clothing, as they are both slippery and wet. I need to wash them or at least dry them, so I better get back to our shelter.

Now I have to pay the price for ignoring my body before. Getting up is painful and every step I take is uncomfortable, but it's a battle I have to win. Slow and steady wins the race in the end.

[Thanatos’ POV after getting into the lake]

I sit down until my shoulders are submerged and rest for a few minutes. I look up at the sky after reflecting on what I have just done and think to myself, ‘Well, it was OK, but it could have been better.’

Well ladies and gentlemen, with this chapter the story has finally lost its innocence. It's not the first erotic scene I've written (the first was when I was 17), but your feedback is always welcome. I can still laugh at the end of this chapter; nut clarity at its finest.

9