Goodbye F*ckers!
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Location: ???]

[Date: ??/??/????]

  • "DAMN YOU, ODIN!" -

A man shouted on the broken stone floor, cracks around him as his body bled, his bones shattered and protruding from his skin.

  • "DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS WILL END LIKE THIS?" - The man tried to get up, but it was futile, his limbs far too weak to do anything now.

{Warning: You are in critical condition, calculating estimated time until death due to blood loss}

{Warning: User will die in 1 minute if not treated urgently}

The man clenched his fists and teeth, his eyes gleaming with anger and hatred as he heard the robotic voice of the system.

He prepared to shout again, to express his outrage, his fury, but before he could even open his mouth, another voice sounded, calm, low, and cold.

  • "Hey, Odin... don't you think that's enough? I can't stand his pathetic screams anymore. Let's just kill him already. Haven't we given him enough chances?" - A woman spoke, one of her feet pressing the injured man's head to the ground.

  • "Ugh" - His mouth is muffled by the stone as she steps on him, but his grunt of pain still resonates through the area.

The man tries to lift his head, to see who dared to do this to him, but his body is too frail, too broken to do anything against the woman above him.

  • "Ha! Look at his state, imagining that our leader wanted this guy on our team! Shit, Odin, what did you see in this trash?" -

A kick to the man's ribs sends him flying away from the pressure on his head, blood spewing from his mouth with the force of the blow to his already wounded body.

The man looks ahead, black spots in his vision as he teeters on the brink of death, seeing them, the fuckers who put him in this state.

Bianca, the bitch who dared to step on him. She is a beauty, with her dark bronzed skin, bright green eyes, and long black hair with green streaks. For someone so lionized, her body is tiny compared to her immense ego and power.

Yosef, the man with his leg raised after kicking the already broken man. His appearance matches his personality, a brute. He has long messy red hair, along with wide bulging blue eyes that shine with the madness of a battle addict. A massive body that is covered in scars, be it on his face, exposed chest, or even on his outstretched leg.

And last, but most important... the woman known as Odin.

The person the injured man hates the most in his life and the leader of the guild [Valhalla].

The fallen man's lips twist into a smile.

Why?

Because in front of him, behind the two irrelevant ones who dared to mess with him, stands Odin, with a stump in place of her dominant hand.

Her platinum hair shining red as it clings to the blood on her right shoulder.

She is not beautiful, she is not exceptional... but she still attracts more attention than anyone on the battlefield, for her eyes are like runes, with black patterns inscribed in her blue irises. And even bleeding, even with her fur armor completely reddened by blood, the calm and cold aura swirling around her did not dissipate.

The completely indifferent gaze on her face did not disappear.

The fallen man hates her, not because she defeated him, not because she tried to subjugate him and make him her servant, but because during all the time they have known each other, during all the time they fought and tried to kill each other, that damn face didn't change once.

He hated her because she made him feel irrelevant, a fly under her gaze.

Odin's thin lips parted as a calm and indifferent voice emanated from her mouth.

  • "His ability would have been useful against 'that'. It's a shame he's not capable of considering the greater good of the tower's citizens and would rather die than help us."

  • "Tsk, did you really expect anything different from him, Odin? He has always been a talentless nobody. If it weren't for our mercy, he would have died a long time ago," Yosef spoke, gesturing fiercely. He had been one of the most opposed to the fallen man's entry into [Valhalla].

  • "Besides, even though his ability is useful... wouldn't it simply be better to take it away from him? I'm sure Belzebufo would be happy to rip it away from him," the tanned girl twirled her hair around her fingers, clearly irritated with the whole situation. Why did she, of all people, have to come to this godforsaken place to deal with this scumbag?

The fallen man becomes infuriated by the tanned girl's words, his fists clenching as he spits the blood from his mouth.

How dare they say that? Mercy? He was the one who showed mercy! HIM! He could have killed all of them long ago! Surely they knew that, the entire [Valhalla] knew that, that's why they never faced him alone! The bunch of cowards always came in threes, and he was the weak one? The useless one?

FUCK THEM

The three continued their conversation beside him, but he no longer heard anything, his injuries draining all strength from his body. He is going to die, the man knows it, even in his anger and indignation.

The corners of his mouth slowly lift as his vision begins to fade completely.

A hoarse sound echoes through the battlefield, grabbing the attention of the three who were conversing back to the man, now almost a corpse.

The muffled sound of someone speaking fills the air, but he doesn't pay attention.

A long, broken, hoarse, and weak laughter fills the surrounding environment.

{Warning: The user is certain they want to use the item (Gift of Hades). Using this item has a 100% chance of causing the user's death.}

"YES"

The man screams in his mind; he was going to die anyway, so he can at least take these three bastards with him.

The muffled sounds grow louder as the man's vision fades completely, the smile never leaving his face.

And he did not see, as Hades carried his soul away, the effects that his final act of rebellion had on his enemies.

 

Announcement

Hello! This is my first time publishing an original story of mine so I hope you like it

English is not my first language so any spelling mistakes, please let me know.

1