Chapter 162: Eat
56 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eat my head," Aurianna casually suggested to Zagan, gently touching his head.

The three boys shouted, "What?!"

"No worries, I'll just regenerate," Aurianna dismissed, and Zagan nodded. His body stretched, transforming into a terrifying monster with thousands of teeth, and he swiftly bit off Aurianna's head. Strangely, there was no blood in sight.

"It actually ate her head," Batholem blurted out as Zagan quickly turned back into a cat.

More concerned about the mysterious creature, Zorian nervously commented, "I'm more worried about what that thing is."

"I'm fine, see?" Aurianna proudly declared since her head immediately regenerated, though the guys remained uneasy.

"That's it, Zagan, you're getting better now, so time to rest," Aurianna instructed, watching his wounds close and his body regenerate.

Curious about Aurianna's identity, Batholem asked in a slightly cold tone, "I've been meaning to ask. What exactly are you? You're not a Saintess, demon, or any other race apart from being human so what are you?”

"Just a human with an extremely cool skill!" Aurianna replied with an innocent smile.

"If you say so," Batholem said, sensing he shouldn't press further.

"Batholem, some questions are better left unanswered. She doesn't want to tell us, so don't press her, okay?" Zorian advised, touching Batholem on the shoulder.

"Okay then," Batholem reluctantly agreed, still wearing a nervous expression.

Zorian expressed concern, "Also, isn't it bad that your cat is healing after eating your head? What if—"

"Don't worry, my body is highly poisonous despite how I look, especially my blood. So the poison is like medicine to Zagan," Aurianna blurted out, surprising the three of them.

"Would I die for touching you?" Peter asked tearfully.

"That's a no," Aurianna shook her head, and all three of them sighed in relief. "But I can't share my secrets!" she added with a playful wink.

"Why not tell us?" Batholem asked curiously.

"It's a trump card, you know? What's the point if everyone knows?" Aurianna raised an eyebrow, and Batholem nodded in understanding.

"Am I poisoned?!" Peter cried out.

"I highly doubt that, because the princess wouldn't dare poison her friend, right, princess?" Zorian asked, looking at Aurianna.

"Of course I won't. What kind of person do you think I am?" Aurianna huffed angrily as she looked at Zorian.

"Someone who kills people if she doesn't like them," Zorian admitted, and Aurianna pursed her lips.

"It's not like that," she nervously insisted, looking away.

"I can understand that," Zorian nodded, making Aurianna curious about what he meant.

"What are they talking about?" Peter leaned close to Batholem and asked.

"I have no idea," Batholem shook his head and shrugged.

"Instead of chatting here, let's go to the camp! I'm so hungry!!" Aurianna yelled, rubbing her grumbling stomach, making Batholem laugh a bit.

After a while of walking and chatting, Aurianna and the three boys arrived at the camp, where several cooks could be seen gathered before an open kitchen. They displayed their skills, tossing pans and food in the air, creating flames around the dish, and the enticing smell of meat filled the air, especially making Aurianna drool.

"Time to eat!! I'm so hungry!!" Aurianna yelled happily, and Shialor came before her.

"Princess, your prey?" Shialor asked politely.

"Oh, yes," Aurianna blurted out and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, a huge amount of dead monsters poured out of her space ring, creating a massive pile. Everyone witnessing this was immediately surprised.

"She hunted all those monsters herself?" asked a man beside King Girsal in surprise.

"I knew she was strong, but not that strong," a boy also blurted out in surprise.

“Who's she walking by?" another person asked as he pointed to those behind her.

"That's Prince Peter from the Diondraff family! They are Royal Humans from the Holy Land Lohore!!" someone gasped in surprise, and everyone took deep breaths.

"And that's Prince Batholem Hupan from the Promised Land Karo, who's also a Royal Human!!!" a boy yelled even louder, and everyone immediately bowed in respect.

‘He's a really powerful kid,’ Aurianna thought, observing everyone. After a few seconds, they rose, their eyes sparkling.

"I didn't know he was here," King Girsal said coldly, looking at his wives.

"No one announced it," Amber nervously said, looking away.

"Hahaha, sorry for intruding into the party. I sent a message that I would arrive here, but since I didn’t want much attention to myself, I quietly came in," Batholem said with a smile that eased everyone's hearts.

"I'm so sorry, your Highnesses!!!" Amber yelled, just noticing Aurianna standing beside him. She immediately dashed, appeared before Aurianna, grabbed her hand, moved her to her side, and gave a bow.

"Why do you apologize, Queen Amber?" Batholem asked, surprised.

"Please, if my daughter has offended you in any way, I apologize on her behalf!" Amber cried, wiping away her tears, and Aurianna raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why do you think I'll just wake up and offend anyone?" Aurianna huffed, hands on her waist.

"Because that's what you do now, apologize!" Queen Amber ordered.

"No way, I did nothing wrong," Aurianna shook her head, crossing her arms.

"Please don't worry, Queen Amber. Me and Aurianna are friends. I can't have the parents of my friend prostrate herself before me," Batholem said, holding Queen Amber's hand and helping her up.

"You're friends with her?" Queen Amber asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes," Batholem nodded with a smile.

"Me too, I'm her friend!" Peter declared, waving his arms, making Queen Amber look at him in shock.

"Prince Peter too?" a Queen from another country blurted out.

"The goddess of beauty has answered my prayers, Aurianna has finally made friends!!" Queen Amber cheered with teary eyes, and all four children looked at her strangely.

"Why are you acting as if I can't make friends?" Aurianna rolled her eyes at Queen Amber.

"Because you had none till now," Queen Amber said, dabbing her tears with a handkerchief.

"Mummy is so proud of you," Queen Amber said with a smile, attempting to hug Aurianna.

"No hugs, ugh," Aurianna shook her head, dodging Queen Amber's embrace.

"By the way, I'm so hungry!! Where's the barbecue? I wanna eat!!" Aurianna whined while stomping her feet.

"Stop throwing a tantrum," Queen Amber berated her.

"Who's the orange-haired guy behind them?" a boy in the crowd curiously asked someone beside him.

"No idea," the other boy shook his head. "Maybe he's a servant?" he suggested.

"I feel so out of place!" Zorian cried, slumping to the ground and drawing circles with teary eyes, and Batholem patted him on the back.

"Hey, let's be friends," a boy with stylized peach hair declared, extending his hand toward Aurianna.

"Scram, kid," Aurianna spat, her eyes fixed on the sizzling meat on the barbecue ahead.

"Ahahaha, we can really be friends!!" the teenage boy around 16 years old laughed. He wore Eastern-styled clothes with intricate dragon designs on them.

"I'm the fourth prince Xian Jiongan of the Shun Tan Empire!" he introduced himself.

"I don't care," Aurianna grumbled and was met by Queen Amber's angry gaze.

"Zagan, come and eat," Aurianna declared, ignoring Queen Amber and looking at Zagan, who slowly walked to her.

She picked up a monster thigh from her pile and fed it to Zagan, who opened his mouth wide and devoured the meat.

"She has a monster," some people watching nervously said.

"How dare you call Zagan a monster; he's my precious pet, right Zagan?" Aurianna cooed as she rubbed Zagan's cute face.

"More, more, more!!" Zagan jumped up and down.

"Here's some more I caught, not as much as yours, though," Batholem said as he released a pile of monsters from his ring, but it only amounted to about 1/6 of what Aurianna caught.

“Chi, chi, chi, I won!!" Aurianna cheered, rubbing her nose proudly.

"If that's what they caught, what was the use of the hunting competition?" a boy in the crowd asked with a slight frown.

"They are just monsters," another sighed as he looked at the horned rabbit he caught in disappointment.

"Forgive my rudeness for not being able to welcome you personally earlier," King Girsal came before Batholem and gave a polite bow with a smile.

"No need to worry yourself, King Girsal. You were busy. And I was just being immature by slipping through. Madam Yesphine welcomed me, though, so I wonder how you all didn't know?" Batholem asked as he nervously scratched his head.

Suddenly all the concubine’s eyes were on her with a frown plastered on their faces, “Why are you all staring at me? I was just too lazy to announce it,” Yesphine scoffed with a dull voice as she casually ate some fruits on her chair.

“That lazy buffoon!!” Cecelia grumbled as she shook her head.

______

https://i.postimg.cc/C5yBZJsH/IMG-4743.png" alt="image

Eva art

I can't render hair or dress yet 😩

5