Prolog / ᮕᮢᮧᮜᮧᮌ᮪
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1530 S, The World has change. Adiwira going through that all, born to the world that's nearly end, without parents to care for him, he was brought up by a beggar who met him on the edge of the village, unfortunately until he left, Adiwira didn't know who the beggar was.

 

He is alone, in a world without rules and no norms. However, one day, he meets Ki Digjaya. A Old Man who will adopt him, feed him, give him clothes, and train him

 

Adiwira never knew his real parents, but he found a father figure in Ki Digjaya. The old man who became his mentor, companion, even his friend. He teaches how to be someone who is useful and strong in this world that is almost destroyed.

 

2 years passed, at the age of 14, Adiwira was being more independent because he was trained by Ki Digjaya, he's good enough to defend himself and strong enough to survive in today's world. Ki Digjaya was make a very strong and intelligent warrior in a very short time. Ki Digjaya gave him the Keris he had and said

"Aki teu tiasa masihan harta nu cekap, tapi Aki gaduh Keris nu tiasa nulungan Adiwira lamun Aki tos teu aya" 

("Aki can't give you enough things, but Aki has a Keris who can help Adiwira if Aki is gone") Adiwira was very touched, also accepted his gift and then hugged Ki Digjaya.

 

However, one day, the ground shook. And this one earthquake is very different. So strong, so evil. And Ki Digjaya thought so too, and they rushed to run away from his house. Unfortunately, a tall building near their house fell while they were running away.

 

Unfortunately, Ki Digjaya did not survive from disaster and half of his body was crushed by the building, which caused him to be on the verge of the end of his life, but at the end of his life he told Adiwira

"Ieu lain bencana biasa, tapi ieu murka Sang Hyang" 

("This is not an ordinary disaster, but this is the wrath of Sang Hyang").

 

Adiwira did not know what it meant. But he knew that something was not going right. He understood that something very dark and dangerous was coming. And he believed he could through it.

 

2 months later. Adiwira started his own life without Ki Digjaya with him, he was looking for answers to what Ki Digjaya tried to convey to him.

 

A louder disaster has come, and Adiwira is at a loss as to what he should do next, he was silent and did not know what was happening now, he did not realize it, he was hit by a stab from the glass of the building that was thrown from above, no one helped him and he fell sprawled alone with the rush people around him.

 

Adiwira thought he had a last breathed, but without realizing it, Adiwira entered a very dark place and there was no light near him. However, a woman called out to him

"Wilujeng Sumping, Adiwira"

("Welcome, Adiwira") She's greeted to Adiwira.

"Kulan? saha eta?" 

("What? who's there?") He answered but confused by the sounds around him.

 

However, instead of getting an answer to his question, the flute chant reverberated in that place and little by little lit fires around his room, and a Goddess appeared before him.

 

"Wilujeng Sumping di Buana Niskala, Adiwira. Abdi Pwah Batari Sri, abdi ngajagaan alam Buana Niskala kanggo penentu takdir anjeun-anjeun kanggo ka Bumi Sangkala atau ka Buana Jatiniskala" 

("Welcome to Buana Niskala, Adiwira. I'm Pwah Batari Sri, I look after the realm of Buana Niskala to determine your destiny to go to Bumi Sangkala or Buana Jatiniskala") He greeted Adiwira again

 

"Buana Niskala? Bumi Sangkala? Buana Jatiniskala? naon eta?" 

("Buana Niskala? Bumi Sangkala? Buana Jatiniskala? what's that?"). Adiwira asked because he really didn't know about it.

 

"Adiwira, catetan amal nu anjeun lakukeun saumur-umur, teu nyatet aya ibadah di diri anjeun, nu nyebabkeun anjeun teu terang naon eta maksudna. Buana Niskala nyaeta Alam Ghaib diantara Surga sareng Neraka, perantara kumaha anjeun kahareupna. Bumi Sangkala nyaeta Dunia anu ku hidep di jalanan saacanna, bumi nu anjeun pijak. Buana Jatiniskala nyaeta alam Kemahaghaiban pang luhurna nyaeta tempat Sang Hyang ninggal sagalana"

("Adiwira, the record of life, does not record the existence of your worship, which causes you to not know what it means. Buana Niskala is the Ghaib Realm between Heaven and Hell, an intermediary for how you will be in the afterlife. The Bumi Sangkala is the world that you lived before, the earth that you stepped on. Buana Jatiniskala is the highest MahaGhaiban realm, where Sang Hyang sees everything").

 

"Dewi, Adiwira nganarima lamun Adiwira emang teu terang tentang ibadah, kusabab Adiwira teu gaduh wali nu ngajarkeun naon eta hartina jeung naon eta tujuanna"

("Dewi, Adiwira accepts that Adiwira does not know about worship, because Adiwira does not have a someone who teaches what it means and what its purpose is").

 

"Muhun Adiwira. Adiwira moal diasupkeun ka Surga atau oge Neraka, komo deui Moksa, Adiwira bakal ngalaman heula Purnabwaha kanggo ngagentos kahirupan Adiwira saacanna, ngan lamun Adiwira nolak, Adiwira kapaksa kudu ka Neraka"

("Yes Adiwira. Adiwira will not be admitted to Heaven or Hell, or even Moksha, Adiwira will first experience Purnabwaha to replace the previous life of Adiwira, but if Adiwira refuses, Adiwira is forced to enter Hell").

 

"Muhun, abdi gaduh seeur patarosan di Bumi Sangkala nu teu acan di kaharti ku abdi, abdi siap kanggo turun deui ka Dunia kanggo ibadah nu leuwih bener"

("Yes, I have many questions on Bumi Sangkala that I don't understand yet, I'm ready to go again to the World for better worship").

 

"Muhun Adiwira, tapi Purnabwaha bakal ngahapus sagala ingetan nu dipiinget ku anjeun, jadi anjeun kudu diajar ti 0 kanggo ngajawab sagalana, tapi teu nutup kamungkinan anjeun bakal inget kajadian ayeuna lamun terus diasah ingatanna"

("Yes Adiwira, but Purnabwaha will erase all memories that you remember, so you have to learn from 0 to answer everything, but it is possible that you will remember what happened now if your memory was trained").

 

"Nya Dewi, Adiwira Siap kanggo ngalaman eta deui, tapi do'akeun Adiwira meunangkeun patunjuk ti Sang Hyang kanggo ngajalankeun hirup nu bener"

("Yes Goddess, Adiwira is ready to experience that again, but pray for Adiwira to get guidance from Sang Hyang to lead a righteous life")

 

"Muhun Adiwira. Tos, hayu turun deui ka Bumi Sangkala Adiwira, Wilujeng Hirup Adiwira"

("Yes Adiwira. Enough, let's go down to Bumi Sangkala Adiwira, Goodbye Adiwira")

 

The flute played again and all the fires in the room were extinguished and everything was pitch black.

 

Adiwira was born again, he's started his life from scratch without any memories, and was born in a slightly slum and remote house, his mother Sri Cawistra and his father Astacala.

0