Chapter ♦ Six
41 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several hours passed, for the night surrendered to the dawn of a new day. Sirius woke up to his human form. His eyes squinting, he soon spotted his sleeping friend. Their clothes were disheveled, and hair all tangled.

"There you are Padfoot!" A voice resonated across the dormant house. A young man, tall and thin walked out of the tunnel with a cloak in hand; a mischievous young man known as Prongs. "You left earlier..." James stated, as he brushed the muddy snow off his attire. An intrigued expression waved upon his face.

"Nah-." Sirius simply exclaimed, as he stood up.

"Something tells me it wasn't just for keep an eye on Moony here." James commented with a grin, for he knew his best mate was hiding something. But he shook his head, and dismissed his questioning for now. He walked to Moony, and kneeling to his side: he pulled out a Prehnite Clover, and waved it underneath his nose. "Come on mate, time to wake up!" Few seconds passed, when he finally woke up from the strong, but pleasant smell. His viridescent eyes swaying across the room, as to assess the havoc he may have caused.

"The shack still stands, mate." James appeased his worries. Reaching out with his hand, he helped him up, and he gave him a reassuring smile. "The night’s over, and the full moon’s gone." He stated, as he swaddled himself with the cloak. "Come on now- let's get back!" Sirius nodded in response.

They rushed back to the comfort of their dormitory.

A glorious morning was bestowed upon the wondrous magnificence of the castle grounds. The wintery landscape slowly melting away under the warmness of the early sun, as a balmy breeze dispersed the chilled air of yesterday. Spring was nearing, for the Mangrove sparrows had returned to the Scottish highlands.

The sound of the brass bell eventually echoed throughout the hallways, as it marked the beginning of a new day. Dressed and readied, they proceeded to the Great hall, to where a glorious and scrumptious morning feast awaited. Remus later rejoined with them.

 

10