Chapter ♦ Thirteen
41 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having spent more than two hours being chased by Daemish pixies, the mischievous troublemakers were eventually escorted back to their dormitory, where laid an already sound asleep Peter.

"Pleasant dreams to you three… Or should I say, Daemish dreams!" Professor Khallavar uttered with a victorious grin, his expression shimmering with satisfaction, as he left them to return to his chambers.

"Or should I say, Daemish dreams!" James uttered in a mocking tone, for Sirius replied with a laughter. "We’ll give him Daemish dreams- he'll be drowning in nightmarish thoughts for years!" An impish expression waved upon the troublesome Prongs, as he pulled out of his sludge covered robes, a single pixie.

"Why am I not surprised you kept one of those." Remus exclaimed, as he shook his head; the glimmer in his eyes betrayed however, his sham disappointment. "How did you catch it anyway?" He wondered, as he wiped the mucus off his face and hair.

"It got caught up in my sleeve." James answered truthfully.

"Let me guess! You’re planning on using it to get back at Professor Khallavar?" Remus knew his friend too well. "Seriously James! Didn’t you have enough of those foul critters? Just look at us! We’re covered head to toe in this slimy, sluggish, sticky muck!"

"I’ll get back at him whether you’re with me or not Remus." James replied with a grin, as he changed into his sleeping attire; his mind already concocting about a dozen ways to get their revenge.

"Oh- I know you will!" Remus retorted, as he laid in bed.

Following his lead, his mates tucked themselves in for a much needed night’s sleep; however unable to rest, Sirius laid on his back, hands behind his head, as he simple stared up at the nothingness the ceiling offered.

"Can’t sleep mate?" Remus’s voice eventually hushed. "Or are you planning on going down to the Crumbling Steeple?"

"Maybe." Sirius answered with slight uncertainty wavering in his tone. An unbeknownst feeling spread deeply within him, filling him with unaccustomed uneasiness. He wished to go, but something seemed to prevent him from doing so.

 

10