Chapter 3
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From behind Gina there came a wearied groan that was followed by a whooshing noise and her letting out a startled but delighted shriek as a copious amount of something that was both very wet and exceedingly sticky was suddenly plastered onto her boobs from above.

'Oh fuck...' Gina gasped out a few seconds later, whilst surveying the vast expanse of luscious, unyielding titflesh that stood out far in front of her, her voice dripping of raw lust as she took in how the top of her ginormous chest had just been glazed with a solitary deposit of jizz that had been made to rain down on her boobs from above, wetness pouring from between the bald lips of her soaked honeypot as she trembled a little and fluttered her eyelids at the feel of the customs official's creamy cum seeping down into her cleavage and trickling its way down over the sides of her huge, round breasts.

'Look at those bull balls,' Having been quick to tilt her head back far enough that she was looking up at the official's throbbing cock, her pink tongue darting out across her luscious lips in reflex to the dollop of spunk that was dangling from his cumhole, Gina had her gaze fall upon his nutsack, a lustful moan escaping her at the sight of his testes beating hard enough to send ripples running through the smoothened skin of his cum-bloated scrotum.

If Gina had been intending to say something else, she was kept from doing so when Richard produced first a deep, dark grunt, then a long streamer of jizz that rapidly cleared his diluted pisshole and proceeded to cut a path through the air before smacking into the bulging front of Gina's chest, the impact of the gluey substance

against her smooth, tanned skin serving to draw another lustful shriek from her.

Richard had unleashed that first jet of cum with enough force that Gina's tits were shaking softly in the aftermath of it having splattered against them, thus ensuring globules of jizz would rain from them to be sprinkled onto the ground in front of her, while the official had just been offered an excellent view of how her face had been contorted into a deeply and wantonly libidinous expression.

So evocative was Gina's aroused grimace that the official immediately responded to it by bringing forth another thick gush of cum from within his pulsing ballsack, his knuckles going white from the strain of keeping his bucking, throbbing fuckpiece under control as the blast of jizz surged out into the open and travelled downwards at great speed, straight towards her face.

The official's second release of sperm smacked against Gina's forehead, though the busty vixen held her head steady as the tip of the streamer of pearly white bounced upwards again before whisking down along the bridge of her nose, her eyes remaining fixed on him even as another jet of balljuice swept out into the open and came shooting down to smack onto her right cheek, attaching itself to her so that it ran at an angle from just under her eye all the way to just below her earlobe.

Richard then unleashed a bolt of cum that hit Gina right on the chin, the collision of the bolt against the perfectly rounded tip of her face sending it shooting straight up into the air to form a three inches tall pillar of viscid fluid before collapsing forwards onto her face, forming itself into a line that crisscrossed the one that had just been left on her right cheek by the official as it ran from her chin up to her temple.

While the onlookers stood silent and took in what was transpiring right in front of them, Gina got another messy treat from the official in the form of an volatile outpouring of cum that went on to measure several inches in length from one end to the other, with the entirety of it smacking into her upturned face and drawing a horny groan from her as it attached itself to her forehead and hair and glued her left eye shut, the groan coming just as Richard sent out a streamer of jizz to land between her boobs.

Bringing her head back down so that she could send a scorching hot look over at Richard, Gina released a sultry gasp at the sight of him starting to jerk his throbbing fuckpiece, while the wet smacking noise coming from above her was all she needed to know that the official was doing the exact same thing, with both men now jerking their erect dicks while keeping them firmly aimed at various parts of her absolutely breathtaking and increasingly cum-blasted form.

Her juices pouring down the insides of her firm, silky-smooth thighs as she took a bolt of Richard's cum to the face, Gina had barely felt the young stud's balljuice smack onto her left cheek to form a body of gleaming white that reached up to the side of her nose before the top of her toffee-tanned, flawlessly shaped knockers took another direct hit, the blast of jizz coming from above striking her tits with such force that quite a lot of it managed to force its way down through her cleavage and spill out onto the sculpted muscles of her midriff.

Appearing to have spotted the spunk flowing down across Gina's stomach, Richard promptly pressed his cockend downwards and released three quick, high-powered bursts of balljuice that raced on to splatter against her midsection, forcing the air out of the statuesque vixen's lungs in the form of a girlish, undeniably sluttish moan that was drenched out by the resonant 'SPLAT!' of her boobs taking another hit from the increasingly studly customs official.

'Well fuck me...' Gina breathed out after a quite considerable stretch of time had gone by, during which the two men had feverishly pumped their cocks in an all-out attempt to wring every last drop of cum out of their swollen nutsacks, leaving her face, tits and stomach all generously decorated with the thick, viscid fluid, wetness still escaping her pink honeypot to trickle down the inside of her legs and her mountainous boobs straining the stretchable material of the tiny band of glossy black and pink material that she was using as a scandalously undersized top, 'you studs fucking blasted me alright...'

The two men grunted so close together that it seemed almost synchronized, with Gina releasing an enthralling giggle as she glanced at them both, the rapid turning of her head causing gobs of jizz to disentangle themselves from her face and from amongst her tresses of black and blonde hair and fall to her boobs and shoulders.

'And from how hard your fat pussy-pleasers are looking,' Rising to her feet, Gina took a step towards Richard and savoured the ragged breath coming from him when she wrapped her hands round his fuckstick, 'I'd say there's more to come, if you pardon the pun.'

Gulping hard, Richard felt precum surge out through his cumslit and registered how Gina didn't so much as flinch when the jet of translucent fluid smacked against her stomach.

'And judging from how much cum you've both pumped on them,' Gina spoke at the same time as relinquishing her hold of Richard's dick, with the customs official looking on from where he remained atop his desk as she reached round behind her back and undid her minuscule top, letting the strip of latex to sail towards the ground and digging her fingers into the copious mass of one of her ginormous breasts, 'I'd say you quite like my boobs.'

With that, Gina tightened her hold of her right tit and let slip a soft grunt as she heaved the perfect orb of prime-grade titflesh up to her luscious lips and clamped them round her hard, small nipple, leaving Richard to stare at how her cheeks began to collapse inwards round the dark bud while the official behind her directed his gaze onto the full cheeks of her heart-shaped arse.

Gina then let out a muffled gasp around her nipple when the official hit her between the shoulder blades with a burst of precum.

'Now, if you don't mind...' Having spat the nipple out of her mouth, Gina transfixed Richard with a sultry glance that left him feeling quite weak at the knees and caused his dick to twitch as it stood out in front of him, the supremely slutty tit-queen once more allowing herself to be blasted with another gush of precum, this one landing on her tits, 'I want to taste my ass off your cock.'

'And as for you...' Gina turned her head to look past her shoulder up at the official, but had to stop for a brief pause when Richard doused the left side of her face with an ample release of prejizz, smacking her lips in the wake of it and unleashing a soft, delighted chuckle before pressing on, 'guess where your monstercock is going next...'

As though there were any doubts in the official's mind as though where indeed he'd soon get to fit his rigid fuckmast, Gina landed a playful slap on one of her juicy buttocks.

Of course, the customs official didn't have to guess where his cock was going to end up next, Gina's question being rhetorical and entirely superfluous, the man watching transfixed as Gina's delectable booty quivered after she had struck it with her hand, the golden globes of her rear jiggling.

Immediately, the official climbed down from where he had been standing on top of his desk and got next to Gina, his massive, twitching cock wobbling in the air as he did so, and Gina smiled and wrapped her fingerless-gloved hand over the sensitive underside of the meaty crown, fisting him quickly and making him shudder in excitement. Almost immediately, a bolt of precum spewed out of the tip of his cockend and splurged onto her huge, dripping boobs, Gina glancing down at the molten mess of white, sticky cum and clear precum that had been splurged all over her mountainous mammaries.

'Oh yeah,' said Gina, 'I'd say that you were ready to go right now...'

Inclining her body forwards, Gina released the Customs official's cock from her grasp by pressing it downwards suddenly, making the steel-hard and aching stiff shaft bounce around in the air, and then smiled, noting that the semi-circle of people in the bay of the spaceport was growing as people gleefully observed her shameless and debauched show. Slowly, opening her plump, ripe lips as slowly as possible, she sank her head downwards, her back becoming horizontal.

At the same time, she moved her right hand forwards and took Richard's throbbing horsecock in a firm grip, inwardly immensely satisfied that she was unable to get her fingers to meet around the thick trunk, and after rubbing her thumb and forefinger over the glossy purple crown, started to slide her hand further and further down the lengthy rod, making Richard groan, until she was firmly holding the base of his rock hard cumtube, and even squeezing a little in an effort to make the massive organ more tumescent still.

Gina engulfed the head of Richard's cock in her hungry, salivating maw, folding her plump lips over the smooth, flared tip of the angry-looking flesh sword, her throat emitting a satisfied purr as she slurped her ass juices off the huge monstercock, enjoying the feel of the meat filling her mouth.

Brazenly, she retracted her head a little and repositioned the alignment of the stiff pillar of flesh so that the domed bell-end bulged out from underneath her cheeks a few times, and with a final POP as the domed head of the fucklog appeared from the side of her lips, she smacked herself in the face a few times with the heavy cockend, using her grip on the base of the member to piston it onto her chin, mouth, nose, cheeks, and even eyes on a couple of occasions, before rolling her eyes to the top of her head dreamily and impaling her face on Richard's shaft, the young man nearly howling in ecstasy as she did so.

Behind her, the customs official was doing similar things, taking great enjoyment in spanking his turgid fuckmast against Gina's buttocks, slapping the underside against her perfect glutes and sawing the heavy log in her bountiful ass cleavage.

Gina's ass was still showing the effects of being reamed by Richard's foot-long pussy missile, and her little rosebud asshole was ever so slightly open, a gluey rope of pussy juices hanging from the boobed slut's juicing cunny.

A soon as the customs official heard Gina noisily impale her face on Richard's cock, and seeing his young counterpart's eyes widen in response to the sensation, the bewildered but megacocked administrator plunged the head of his shaft into Gina's asshole, feeling the sublime tightness of her rectal passage as he thrust his hips forwards to thread his bulging, brawny cock all the way up her ass in one smooth motion, watching with gritted teeth as the slutty spy's asshole dilated incredibly to allow the thick cumtube access to her bowels.

Gina responded to the thick shaft being solidly entrenched in her sumptuous booty by attempting to make sure that she was as full of cock as it was possible to be, and so, to the accompaniment of a slick gurgling and glurping sound, slowly started to slide her face forwards, lodging more and more of the fat, vein-mapped hunk of flesh that was sticking in her mouth further and further to penetrate her throat as deeply as she could.

Swallowing easily and not gagging in the slightest, Gina plunged further and further forwards until she felt her nose press against Richard's muscled torso, at which point she stuck her tongue over her lower lip, the dextrous organ searching for the young man's dangling, overfilled balls. Now Gina had a cock in her ass and one in her mouth as far as they could go, and it was just a matter of how each of the studs at either end of her pumped their hips back and forwards. In no time at all, the customs official was hammering her asshole with his thick cumtube, distending her rectum, and Richard had his hands around the top of her head, holding her still while he facefucked her.

The crowd were completely gobsmacked and more than one observing had spilled their seed in their trousers as they watched the display. The sight of Gina being spitroasted by two colossal schlongs in the loading bay was beyond belief, the buxom slut very nearly suspended in mid-air by the pair of footlong dongs that pummelled her from both ends. Gina's ginormous boobs were pointing towards the floor, but barely moved, if at all, from their enormous, hemispherical form as her body was rampantly reamed.

From behind her, the customs official groaned and moaned as his twelve-inch cock ploughed into Gina's elastically pliable asshole and seared past her sphincter, his huge log of manmeat sliding easily in and out of the boobed slut's tightest hole, his hands gripping onto her fabulous derriere as he did so, admiring the intricate tracework of black tattoos that curled round onto her lower back as his balls smacked rhythmically into her soaked honeypot.

While this was occurring, Gina prised her hungry maw from Richard's cockend, where it was joined to her pointing lips with several ropes of precum and drool, and looked over her shoulder, and then up at Richard.

'Double facial?' she asked naughtily, cocking one of her arched eyebrows at the two men as the crowd whooped to commend her suggestion.

Obliging her request eagerly, the two men disengaged from Gina's mouth and ass, both the livid purple cockends emerging from her orifices with a loud 'POP'. Gina wasted no time in getting into the correct position, sitting on her ass with her legs spread in front of her, her hand eagerly riffling her pussy with her back against the custom official's desk, her huge tits jutting out in front of her. Her other hand did nothing more functional than point at her own face, indicating her slutty expression.

'Right here boys,' she said.

Both men took their cues and moved as far as their legs would allow them to either side of Gina, jacking their convulsing footlong cocks with strokes so brisk that their hands were blurs on the two thick meatstaffs.

Richard had heard Gina and was determined to do his very best to comply with her wishes, breath being expelled from his mouth in a ragged moan as his cock suddenly bucked visibly in the air and shot a jet of semen over Gina's face, drawing a sticky white line all the way from her ear, her left eye, the trail splattering on her eyelashes and going over the bridge of her nose to end on the cheek on the opposite side of her face. The customs official did the same more or less simultaneously, and blew a thick string of semen that shot out of the tip of his dick and plastered itself in a line that went vertically from Gina's hairline to her jaw all the way down the left side of her face where it dangled off in a gooey thread at the bottom.

'Oh, what the fuck, boys, spunk all over my big tits too...'

This remark had the effect of making Richard and the Customs official groan more, throwing their torsos back and forwards as they wrung cum out of their cocks and sent it flying towards the megatitted babe beneath them.

Richard shot a rope of cum that flew through the air and creamed both of Gina's big tits, landing with a splat on the upper halves of the globes in a long line. The customs official them followed suit, spraying Gina with a load that went from her collarbone to her solar plexus, the contact between it and the previous rope of jizz forming an 'X' on her torso.

Gina looked down at the second blast to survey the splattering as another burst of semen spewed forcefully and uncontrollably from Richard's cock which spattered against the underside of her left boob, the rope of cum staying there, suspended from the bottom of the curvy orb, droplets of jizz dripping from it. As Gina took the opportunity to look back up at Richard's face, noting with satisfaction how droplets of sweat were already forming on the young man's brow, another surge of creamy balljuice exploded from the custom official's dick and spurted directly between her eyes, the rest of the load arcing into her hair and over her head, onto the desk behind.

Richard then took hold of his cock and started to jerk it even more forcefully, wringing the full orgasm out of himself and better able to administer his load onto the superslut kneeling in front of him, and he sent a couple of jets that appeared as lines over her left shoulder, the gleaming ropes of semen spattering down over her collarbone and both laying over her left breast, the upper parts of the streaks of fluid firing over her shoulder.

With his remaining energy, the Customs official fired three more blasts of semen in messy ropes against Gina's tits, the long ropes cross hatching her huge knowckers in three stripes, two vertical, one horizontal, the thick, full white cream of his ejaculate laying across the gorgeous, bulging curves of her deeply tanned titflesh.

Both me let go of their cocks and Gina took hold of them expertly in her fingerless-gloved hands, massaging the still-pulsating lengths as the last of the massive climaxes died, taking great satisfaction and making a deliberate show of how she was lifting the spongy, bell-shaped head of the two monstercocks to her lips and sucking and licking them, blowing wads of saliva and cum over the spasming tips and slurping it off again, allowing it to rope from her lips and chin in gluey strands.

'Nothing to declare,' said Gina, 'except that I'm a slut.'

Saying this, Gina's pussy exploded in a blossoming flood of fluid, her honeybox convulsing as her ejaculate sprayed fluids from her pussy, a mighty orgasm seizing hold of her body, even her firm tits jiggling with the force of it.

'Thanks boys,' Gina eventually sighed, getting to her feet, 'maybe I'll see you around...'

Saying this, the cum-splattered vixen blew them kisses that were frothy with sperm and sashayed off, semen dripping from her face and tits and shining on her beautifully tanned flesh. Richard and the Customs official simply looked at each other, breathing hard, cum dripping from their spent dicks, before both collapsing onto the desk as the crowd gave Gina a rapturous round of applause.

0