Chapter 7
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In response to Gina introducing herself, Lynx let her gaze scan across the blonde babe in her skimpy pink and black outfit and the two studs flanking her, their hard cocks drooling out the last of their loads. The two massive slabs of meat were pointing straight at her, which made Lynx let out a lustful little whimper before running one hand up her midriff, snatching up a healthy serving of jizz with her fingers and bringing her hand up in front of her mouth. Locking her lips around her index and middle finger, Lynx plunged her head forwards, swallowing the fingers past her soft, plump lips and moaning hard before the room was filled by the sound of noisily sucking her fingers clean, closing her eyes tight as she savoured the taste of the two men's spunk, with just a pinch of her own sweat thrown into the mix. Her free hand, meanwhile, went for her chest, and she began clawing at her left boob, groping it through the flimsy fabric of her cut-off t-shirt, focusing on her stiff little nipple and moaning louder and hornier around her digits as she teased her teat.

Happy to see that Lynx was a woman after her own heart, Gina turned her attention back towards Aeshey's cock as it projected out dramatically from his crotch, and felt the juices trickling out from her bare, bald pussy, just barely concealed underneath her tiny skirt, as she admired his member. While roughly three inches shorter than Lucian's, Aeshey's cock was immensely thick. So thick, in fact, that it had been a long time since she'd encountered another schlong that could match its girth, and Gina felt definite doubts as to her ability to wrap her hand around it. At best, she guessed, her fingertips would still be several inches from her thumb if she tried it.

'Fuck, Lucian, if your cock's like a Quirralian anaconda, Aeshey's dick is like an anaconda having swallowed another anaconda,' Gina announced, and shot Aeshey a nasty little smile before placing her hand on the trunk of his cock, clamping her thighs together and rubbing her juices all over them as she gauged just how fat his cock was, her asshole suddenly being exposed to an itch that Gina was intimately familiar with as she felt Aeshey's cock throb slowly and forcefully against her grasp.

'The fattest fucking monstercock I've seen in months,' Gina started slowly jerking Aeshey's cock, coaxing a dark, lusty groan from him as she worked her hand up and down his length, then made Lucian groan too by grabbing his cock with her other hand, 'And this is the biggest. Lynx, you're one lucky slut...'

'I know,' Lynx replied, after first spitting her fingers out of her mouth. Next, she dragged the same hand up over the etched musculature of her stomach, gathering up more of the cum that had been glued to her tanned skin, and held her hand up in front of her, offering it up to Gina, who sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and gasped approvingly at how long, thick ropes of balljuice began to spiral their way down from Lynx's slender fingers.

Baring her teeth in a sultry smile, Gina covered the distance between her and Lynx in a few confident strides, Lucian and Aeshey dropping their gazes towards her booty in perfect but accidental synchrony, both men reacting to the sight of the skirt draped over the top of the gorgeous blonde slut's full, firm buttocks by groaning and thumping out a great big blast of precum each, sending their clear juices shooting across the room and bringing the jizz that had been hanging off their cockheads with them, the combination of cum and precum thundering towards Lynx at an angle that had the two bolts collide just behind her head and scatter across her back, leaving a pitter-patter trail of prejizz running down her spine all the way to the top of her asscrack.

Gina grabbed hold of Lynx's wrist with both hands and leaned forwards, slowly and purposefully, giggling at the lustful groans coming from Aeshey and Lucian as this served to further accentuate the size and shape of her ass, before twisting her neck and plunging out her tongue, catching all four of the gluey cumropes that were dangling from the brunette's fingers and sucking them into her mouth with such force that the fourth flung upwards and stuck itself to the tip of her nose.

'Cumslut,' Lynx summed up Gina's character in one word, and followed up on it with a big, radiant smile that lasted up until the moment when the blonde came up and mashed her lips against hers, two sets of huge, barely clad boobs being pressed tight together, swelling further out across the two slender, curvaceous women's sides as Gina drove her tongue into Lynx's mouth and shared the deposit of cum with her, the two women starting to caress and grope each other while they swapped the viscous fluid back and forth between them.

True to their nature, both women went for their opposite number's ass, Gina marvelling at how thin the back of Lynx's shorts were while she got her first feel of the brunette's heart-shaped and muscular posterior before she'd even seen it, while Lynx took a firm hold of Gina's buttocks and pried them apart, baring her asshole and pussy to Aeshey and Lucian. While her anus was almost back to its usual balloon-knot shape after having had the joystick buried all the way up inside it, Gina's pussy had taken on a dark pink colour, her labia were swollen and adorned with long ropes of her wetness that hung down between her toned thighs.

'Take it from me,' Lynx began, looking into Gina's eyes and talking to her with their faces only a few inches apart, a tendril of cum hanging like a rope bridge between their nose tips while their huge boobs remained pressed together tight, 'you're going to love having Aeshey fill your ass while Lucian pounds your pussy. Speaking of which...'

Snaking one hand in underneath the hem of Gina's skirt, Lynx purred as her fingers connected with the other woman's soaked and juicing snatch.

'Actually,' Gina surprised Lynx by catching her wrist and holding it in a tight lock, keeping her fingers pressed against the entrance to Gina's slit,'they're going to fuck my ass at the same time. And while they're making me cream myself by stretching my tight little bunghole wide, I'm going to be squirting all over your pretty face...'

Aeshey and Lucian both looked at the minuscule, slowly tightening shape of Gina's puckered sphincter, then at each other, whereupon they both shook their heads and let out hoarse groans.

As for Lynx, her reaction to Gina's boasting was to lunge at her, kissing her with such ferocity that the busty blonde spy was pushed backwards, with Aeshey and Lucian on the verge of drooling as they ogled Gina's booty swaying while she moved.

When the kiss ended, Gina retook control by taking a step back and placing her hands on Lynx's wide hips, spinning her around and pushing her in front of her towards the exercise machine, the right side handle of which Lynx ending end up grabbing hold of for support while Gina's hands made a beeline for her boobs, yanking her t-shirt up far enough to make her huge, caramel-tanned knockers jiggle as they plunged out into the open.

Pressing her tits again Lynx's back, Gina proceeded to kiss the other woman's neck while teasing both her erect nipples, toying with the stiff, delicate buds before making Lynx yelp by applying a little more pressure to both of them.

'I can't wait to see you get fucked,' Gina said into Lynx's left ear, loud enough that both men could hear her, and began to slide her hands down from the brunette's boobs, over her stomach, and making sure to gather up plenty of the spunk that still clung to Lynx's toned midriff, before reaching the front of her teeny denim shorts.

'A sexy slut like you was made to have her ass filled with a big, fat monstercock,' Gina's words made Lynx moan over the sound of the zip of her cutoffs being tugged down by her new playmate, and the narrow stretch of denim was left to slide down her long, toned legs while Gina's right hand disappeared down the front of Lynx's thong and the other returning to her tits.

'Mmm, you're soaking wet,' Gina purred as she slid her fingers all over the swollen lips of Lynx's bald pussy, after which the other woman craned her neck and kissed Gina again, forcing her tongue into her mouth before erupting into a horny groan when Gina's fingers happened upon her engorged clit.

'Well, it's good to see the girls are getting along,' Lucian said, his cock throbbing in front of him with such vigour that its business-end was bobbing up and down in the air.

'Uh-huh,' Aeshey agreed, and started to get out of his coveralls.

The two men's conversation was cut short by the ecstatic wail coming from Lynx as Gina made her squirt, one hand teasing her nipples while the other worked her clit as one gusher after another of her clear ejaculate was projected into the teeny front of her increasingly saturated bikini bottoms.

'Quite the fucking squirter, aren't you?' Gina purred at Lynx as she came down from her orgasm, not waiting for a reply before untying the knots holding her bikini thong in place and pulling it off her, peeling it away from her drenched snatch and getting out past her thighs before tossing it over her shoulder after identifying where she wanted them to land.

Having just finished ridding himself of his ruined coveralls, Aeshey was naked as he watched the bikini bottoms sail right at him, his head dropping back as he followed the skimpy garment's trajectory, then plunging forwards after the wet, sharp 'SPLAT!' that signalled that the bottoms had landed where Gina had intended them to.

Looking at the business-end of his schlong, Aeshey could see Lynx's drenched and discarded thong dangling off of it, the skimpy piece of underwear not being nearly large enough to cover the whole of his flared, domed cockhead, although it did conceal his cumslit, which proved highly relevant a few seconds later as he groaned hard and unleashed a welter of prejizz that sent the thong surging forwards again, being lifted off the crown of his fuckpiece by the blast of precum.

Gina let out a girlish yelp when the thong smacked against her exposed asscheeks, and turned around to smile at Aeshey, who returned her smile and aimed his cockend upwards before twisting his face into a grimace and unleashing another fat bolt of precum, one that ended up splattered to Gina's face, with her grinning before slipping out her pink tongue to lap up his clear fluids.

Lynx turned around too, looked down at Gina's juicy ass, and had her eyes widen at the sight of her thong now glued to the centre of her new friend's lushly tanned, drool-provokingly firm bubble butt, one strap dangling down between her legs.

'Fucking tasty,' Gina commented on Aeshey's precum, then smacked her lips and motioned for him to step forwards, which he did.

'Come on, Aeshey,' Though addressing Aeshey, Lynx was still staring at Gina's booty, 'fuck this slut's ass!'

'Is that what you want, stud?' Taking a step forwards, Gina spun round on her heels and leaned forwards, pushing her ass out towards the oncoming Aeshey and looking straight at him over her shoulder as she pulled her buttocks apart, showing off the tight shape of her anus, 'Is this what you want?'

'Lucian, just follow my lead,' Aeshey said as he steered his cockhead in between Gina's asscheeks until it was lined up against the entrance to her tightest hole.

'No foreplay, no fucking teasing, just ram it up my ass and FUUUUUCK!!!!' Gina's eyes were suddenly shut tight and her mouth gaping wide as Aeshey did exactly as she'd asked of him, his plump cockhead pumping out precum as it forced her bunghole apart and entered her anal passage, the muscles in his bulging arms flexing as he grabbed hold of her narrow waist and used this hold for leverage, slamming another couple of inches of hard, veiny cockmeat past her sphincter in one savage thrust that had Gina's legs quiver as her bunghole was pried further apart than it had been in weeks.

Moving his hands to her thighs, Aeshey showcased his strength by lifting Gina up into the air, leaning himself backwards until she was on top of him, at which point he instead pressed his hands against her toned stomach and began pushing her further down onto his throbbing fuckpiece, stuffing her backdoor with hard, thick cock while she continued to cry out in ecstasy and had her eyes cross as a deluge of girlcum erupted from her pussy and went rocketing towards Lynx, who remained in place as the clear juices splashed against her curvaceous frame, soaking what little clothing that she was still wearing, even her leg warmers ending up a darker shade of pink thanks to Gina's raptured squirting. Slipping off Gina's ass, Lynx's thong instead ended up glued to Aeshey's pelvis.

'FUCK MY ASS!!!!' Gina cried out as Aeshey did exactly that, humping his hips up and down to saw his cock in and out of her stretched ringpiece, pounding away at her so forcefully that his balls swung up to slap against her ass again and again, his hands having returned to her thighs.

Lynx was watching Gina get her ass ploughed by Aeshey, right up till the moment that she saw a buck-naked Lucian heading straight for her, one hand wrapped tight round his drooling fuckmast.

Expecting him to just spin her around and plunge his cock balls-deep in her ass, Lynx was surprised when Lucian grabbed her hand and walked her round to the other side of the padded seat of the exercise machine. But then she felt him place his hand against her back and push it forwards a little, and she stopped caring about whatever he and Aeshey were planning and lost herself in the moment as Lucian placed his cockhead against her pink, puckered anus and pushed forwards.

A guttural noise escaped Lynx's lips as her asshole parted around first Lucian's cockend, then the rest of his cock as he speared inch after inch of it into her rectum, skewering her on his sixteen-inch length, working his hips back and forth to keep up the momentum until his muscled stomach slapped against the generous curvature of her sexy ass while the exercise machine was showered with her girlcum as the experience of having her rosebud asshole savagely stretched triggered an intense orgasm that coursed through Lynx's body.

With both gorgeous vixens now cumming on their cocks, Aeshey and Lucian moved on to the next stage of the former's plan, as Lynx too was lifted up into the air. Just as she enjoying the afterglow of her latest orgasm, and feeling another one coming on fast, Gina noted that Aeshey was moving, the burly stud staggering his way towards the exercise machine and carrying her in front of him, moving her closer to Lynx.

The two women gasped with excitement and smiled at each other just before their chests were mashed together, Lynx flinging her arms round Gina's neck while she showed off how lithesome she was by raising her legs and sticking them out past Lynx's waist and crossed her ankles behind Lucian's back. Lynx in turn got her legs in underneath Gina's asscheeks, pushed wide apart by the girth of Aeshey's dick, and dug the back of her stripper sandal-clad feet into his buttocks.

For the next several minutes, Lynx and Gina were busy squirting, kissing and giggling as their respective studs brought them to one anal orgasm after another, their pink pussies convulsing almost without interruption, spewing out girlcum that ended up glued to their bodies or were left to run down the studs' legs or end up on their swinging ballsacks.

'Lucian!' Aeshey eventually said through gritted teeth, his legs bucking as he kept working the colossally thick shape of his thirteen-inch length in and out through Gina's asshole while the elastic orifice hugged his shaft tight.

'Yeah?' Lucian replied, while pounding away at Lynx's ass with his sixteen inches of steel-hard fuckmeat, having to raise his voice to be heard over the sound of her crying out in bliss as he made her cum again, her body trembling against him and Gina as they pushed against her from both sides.

'Close?' Aeshey asked, his throbbing cock expanding in width as it pumped out a spray of precum into Gina's ass.

'Yeah!' Lucian called out, several strands of Lynx's dark hair sticking to his sweat-covered face and her juices gushing onto his testes, which were pulsing so vigorously that dollops of her girlcum were shaken off them and sent raining down onto the floor and the exercise machine.

'Right!' Aeshey ended the concise conversation and started to move back, pulling Gina away from Lynx before lowering her until her feet were back in touch with the floor, though only leaving her standing up for barely a second before pushing her down, his cock still entrenched to the hilt inside her ass, onto her knees, her stomach now placed against the padded black seat of the exercise machine.

Lucian mirrored Aeshey's movement until Lynx too was kneeling across the seat, facing the opposite way to Gina, both women panting and moaning as their studs began extracting their cocks from their assholes.

There was an obscene and resonant 'SCHLOOOORP!' when Aeshey's thick cockhead popped free of Gina's gaping and dark pink, almost reddish anus, the brim of her asshole glistening with a mixture of prejizz and girlcum that spilled out onto her buttocks and down towards her absolutely soaked pussy, and an almost identical sound when Lucian's cockend was pulled free from Lynx's well-fucked bung.

Leaning forwards slightly, both men kept their cocks aimed at their sluts'asses as they jerked themselves to completion, Aeshey being the first to get there, a volley of jizz bursting out through his distended pisshole and shooting downwards, smacking against the right side of Gina's gaping asshole and scattering itself from there outwards across the tanned, taut expanse of her right asscheek, the sticky substance still landing on her smooth skin when the next serving of spunk came rocketing out into the open, Aeshey's cock having jerked about from the first salvo so that this one ended up gluing itself to the top of her asscrack before running in a crescent-like shape across the outside of her left buttock, all the way down to her thigh.

At this point, Lucian was cumming too, as was Lynx, courtesy of the jet of hot, viscous balljuice that had just been splattered onto her honeypot, her juices mixing with his while shot after shot of cum left his pisshole and was deposited across her ass, covering her booty with a thick layer of pearly white balljuice that grew wider and thicker with each new shot.

Aeshey was doing the same, gritting his teeth and clinching his jaw as he fisted his cock, wringing out one big jet of semen after another, getting all of it onto Gina's ass, though the sheer volume of it ensured that it was soon starting to slowly stream down onto her thighs even as more jizz smacked against her buttocks with enough force to make them jiggle.

As he felt his balls cease churning forth more cum, Aeshey leaned further forwards and placed his cockhead directly against Gina's yawning sphincter, making her dig her teeth into her bottom lip and moan with lust as he pumped his cum directly into her bowels.

The current picture was of Gina and Lynx facing each other across the metal frame of the large exercise machine, their torsos flat horizontally against the padded seats of the apparatus and their huge tits pressed against it, even as they levered themselves up a little bit on their elbows. They were a mirror image, both of the amazingly-bodied sluts sticking their awesome, inflated booties up and behind them, jiggling them softly. Lynx was occupied with making her smooth, tanned assmeat ripple for Lucian behind her, while Gina’s was perched a little higher in the air, with Aeshey’s massive, brawny fuckstaff still sticking out of her asshole, and the spy super-slut was popping each of her glutes independently for the benefit of the hung smuggler.

Lynx was doing almost as much with her eyes as her ass to maintain the cunt-struck appreciation of the two men in the room, and while Lucian was transfixed by the hypnotic jiggle of her bouncing tanned can, dappled with beads of sweat and festooned with ropes and splashes of gleaming pearly cum, the looks she was sending Aeshey, who was facing her across the machine and looking straight into her eyes, meant that he was prompted into discharging a bolt of precum straight into Gina’s splayed anal muscles. Gina, for her part, was doing similar things to Lucian, who was facing her, and waggling her silken tongue lasciviously at him while winking a thick eyelash at the massively-endowed cocksmiths, and Lucian had difficultly directing his attention towards her desperately, scaldingly horny facial expressions or the astounding rhythmic popping of her bulging buttocks.

With a sigh, Gina managed to attract Aeshey’s attention back from Lynx’s seductive expression to her glorious posterior, and twerked her butt-cheeks in a mesmerising display of their explosive muscular power, first alternately, then both her smooth, curvy glutes together, and then alternatingly in a wild display of control. Aeshey groaned as the force soon allowed his massive cock to pop out of her asshole, emerging with a wild rearing up motion that he appeared to have little control over before the fat domed head dropped with a plop between Gina’s substantial ass-cleavage just at the small of her back, the thick veined pipe drooping slightly, veins still visibly pulsating on it as it laid across the smooth curve of her back.

Lucian meanwhile was flexing the pc muscle of his humongous schlong and was making his immense cock pivot up and down on top of Lynx’s gorgeous can with great regularity, the huge brawny member flailing upwards under his control nearly all the way up to his sternum, the flared smooth head nearly touching against his pecs at points before going back down to smack firmly against Lynx’s round booty, the thick weighty shaft mostly landing in the cleft between her peachy ass cheeks. Aeshey has also followed the same cue, and by now he had his thirteen-inch monster in his right hand and was smacking it repeatedly against Gina’s succulent butt.

Soon both men were alternating between softly smacking their enormous, post-coitally throbbing though slightly deflating monstercocks against the pair of perfect asses in front of them, and using the thick, blunt, smooth crowns to trace over the firm, silky skin of the sluts’ bulging asscheeks, pasting the thick deposits of chunky, viscous cum all around their butts, sometimes able to gather up whole ropes of the creamy substance intact and allow it to dangle from the tips of their length before flicking it forwards and watching the cords smack against the perfect skin of both monsterboobed babes.

‘Well,’ said Gina to Lynx, as Aeshey continued to trace his cockend over her cumsplattered ass, ‘now that I’ve got to know you properly, how about you show me how this machine works.’

‘I think I can do better than that,’ grinned Lynx, ‘I’ll show you its secret application.’

At hearing this, Aeshey groaned loudly, and cupping Gina’s asscheeks in both hands and compressing both peachy halves of Gina’s heart-shaped junk together to make a deep passage which he was currently sawing his monster length through, his fat cock spasmed somewhat and a thick spurt of precum fountained out of his throbbing cockend, arced over Gina’s back and splattered messily in Lynx’s face. Lynx giggled.

‘Good shot honey,’ said Gina, laughing herself as she saw how the thick transparent liquid oozed slowly from Lynx’s gorgeous face, slowly sliding off it in a treacly line.

Lynx reached up and took a bar that was suspending in the air in her fingerless gloved hands and pulled it downwards. For the first time, Gina observed that what she had initially taken to be moulded handles were in fact huge black veined dildos. Swiftly, Lynx detached one from its ostensible purpose, and removed it from the bar that connected to both of the sex toys. This done, she tossed one to Aeshey and handed one behind her to Lucian, using the phrase:

‘Any hole’s a goal, boys!’

Understandably distracted by the amount of supple assflesh on display right under his nose, Aeshey nearly missed catching the footlong dildo that Lynx tossed his way, the burly mechanic fumbling with it for a few seconds, the phallic object bouncing from hand to hand before he finally managed to get his right one around it. And while he did this, Gina was purring happily as a result of Aeshey’s jerky movement causing his hard, heavy schlong to bounce up and down in her asscrack before finally popping free of it, the sudden surge upwards coinciding with a release of precum that surged forwards past Gina’s head to end up smacking down onto the globular halves of Lynx’s ass where they rose up dramatically above the small of her back. When the crown of Aeshey’s cock smacked back down onto Gina’s full, cum-adorned booty and the impact caused her to hiss with lust, the interstellar spy noted that there was nothing deflated about his monstrous slab of fuckmeat anymore.

“Fuck, Aeshey,” Gina cooed and turned her head to send Aeshey a very nasty look, “I can feel your veins throbbing…”

Grunting once more, the noise seeming to pressed up from somewhere in the pit of his stomach, Aeshey stepped back, ignoring Gina’s moaned protests as he turned on his heel until his cock was resting across her left asscheek, his cockhead somewhere in the vicinity of her left hip, and reached in to place the bulbous tip of the dildo against Gina’s gaping asshole. And it was definitely gaping, Gina’s backdoor had been so massively expanded by the girth of Aeshey’s cock, its previous balloon knot shape distended to such an obscene extent that even the wide business-end of the fake cock barely seemed to be touching her dark pink sphincter. Aeshey dragged his own member sideways across Gina’s left buttock until he was in a position where he could easily hold the dildo with both hands, and pushed forwards.

“Fuck…” Aeshey soon gasped, as he found that he could push forwards almost an inch before the dildo finally encountered some resistance. Letting it rest in the palm of his left hand, Aeshey began turning the dildo, his grin widening continuously as he observed the fake dick complete a full rotation while Gina was moaning happily at having her ass played with, a long rope of her wetness dangling down from between her bald, swollen labia and growing thicker and longer as Aeshey began spinning the dildo the other way, inching it a little deeper past her bung as he moved it counter-clockwise.

“Yes!” Of course, not even Gina could really hear her moaning. Not when Lynx was right next to her, the busty brunette crying out over and over again as Lucian was leaning over her, a glazed look in his eyes as he stared down at her tanned, cum-covered ass while spearing the dildo in and out of her cunt, juices gushing out of it when he pushed forwards and when he pulled back. And intermingling with Lynx’s excited, high-pitched cries was the much heavier ones of Lucian’s cock smacking down onto her ass each time that the dildo bottomed out inside her sex and his hand came up against her pussy lips to have her juices streak onto his wrist.

Meanwhile, with the dildo spinning and turning inside her ass, Gina had decided that she wanted more than that. Nice though it was to have her tightest hole attended to, the blonde slut always preferred the real thing over an imitation – a dildo couldn’t throb like a proper cock, or explode and flood her bowels with cum until it came pouring out of her asshole and down onto her honeypot, and decided to try to get Aeshey so worked up that he wouldn’t be able to resist getting rid of that dildo and pound her slutty ass with his hard monstercock instead. Waiting a few moments, Gina saw the opportunity when Aeshey eased up his hold of the dildo to change direction again, and took it. Displaying her immense control over her ringpiece, Gina tightened up the ring of muscle, pushed the fake cock a little further out of her ass until it was barely present inside it at all, and had Aeshey watching with his jaw descending further and further how she pushed the fake cock upwards and away from him until it was sticking straight up into the air as if balancing on her vastly distended asshole.

“I can play spin the bottle too,” Gina teased Aeshey, sending him a sultry look that he didn’t notice at all, his attention instead on how she made the dildo sway first to the left, then the right, before her rapid tightening and loosening up of her anus combined with her flexing first her left, then her right asscheek had the fake cock spinning round in a clockwise motion, almost completing an entire circle. Then, after a moment to catch her breath, Gina leaned the dildo to her left until it bounced against the trunk of Aeshey’s fuckpiece, which she proceeded to play-slap a couple of times with the dildo before positioning it straight up again, the pillar of black rubber twitching due to the throbbing of Aeshey’s schlong reverberating throughout Gina’s booty.

“But tell you what, stud,” Gina went on, using her complete control over her asshole to wag the dildo at Aeshey like she would her finger, “I’d much rather you’d stick that big, fat cock up my ass and fuck me like a slut again…”

Satisfied that she’d gotten her point across, Gina pushed the dildo out through her asshole, completing one swift thrust that really did cause it to balance on top of her gaping sphincter for a second or two before toppling over and falling backwards. She was then surprised when Aeshey lunged forwards, snatching the dildo up just as its tip lost contact with Gina’s bubble butt, bringing it up against her cinnamon ring again and – while he’d stepped forwards to have his cock point straight up between them and his balls throbbing hard enough against the back of her left thigh that her knee was twitching against the floor – pressed it back through her ringpiece.
“Ohhh…” Still surprised by this sudden turn of events, Gina moaned long and hard at the speed with which the thick dildo was speared into her ass, Aeshey pushing it down and forwards until the base came up against her asshole, then it too disappeared in through her rubbery muscle, which winked on its own accord around the black rubber bottom of the dildo, the portion of his load that had been pumped into her ass now kept there by the fake cock, swilling around in her bowels. Seeing it surrounded by Gina’s asshole, Aeshey reached in and tapped his right index finger against the base of the fake cock, something which drew a long, throaty moan from the blonde babe. Another, similar moan soon followed when Gina found herself swept up into the air by the hunky Aeshey, who easily spun her around and cradled her across his arms.

“Lucian!” Aeshey said, almost having to shout to make himself heard over the combined slaps and moans coming from Lucian and Lynx.
Nodding at Aeshey, Lucian thrust the dildo all the way inside Lynx’s juicing cunt one last time and picked her up, pressing his dick tight into her ass and having its crown smear precum onto her back as he got her up on her feet and started tugging her cut-off t-shirt up over her head. While Lynx gasped at Lucian freeing her of her t-shirt with one hand and using the other to play with her boobs as he left her rather eclectically attired in just her pink mesh arm-coverings, her leg warmers – matching but solid rather than mesh form – and her white, fingerless gloves, Aeshey dumped Gina on her back on the seat and stepped back to stand with his thighs rubbing against hers, his ginormously thick schlong aiming straight at her huge boobs.

“Fuck…” Gina purred when Aeshey leaned forwards and had his cockend slap against her toned stomach, his prejizz flowing in amongst the narrow crevices between her etched abdominals while his hands grasped hold of her microscopic, three-inch skirt. Pulling the garment up and away from where it had been doing such a poor job covering Gina’s pussy, Aeshey inched his way further back, dragging the crown of his cock across the skirt and onto Gina’s slit before pushing forwards and releasing the skirt from his grasp to make it drape itself across the business-end of his dick.
Having accomplished this, Aeshey didn’t do or say anything, instead standing still and silent, hunched forwards slightly, his cockend twitching on top of Gina’s smooth vaginal mound as he gave her a good looking over, sporting a reverential expression as he took in her beauty and the collection of dramatic curves that her hot, fuckdoll body consisted of. Then he released a dark groan, and closed his eyes.

Though her mountainous knockers blocked her view so she couldn’t see it, Gina could certainly feel the epic blast of precum that Aeshey had just produced, the clear fluid drenching her pussy and causing her skirt to flap over onto her stomach. Still saying nothing, Aeshey got Gina to whimper with lust by dragging his heavy cockend down across her slit until it was pressing against the slippery entrance to her sex as he grabbed hold of the skirt. Leaning further forwards, Aeshey had Gina increase the volume and intensity of her whimpers by pushing the business-end of his cumtube tighter against her pussy, until finally it slipped inside her, her labia bulging outwards and hugging the crown of Aeshey’s cock tight.

“Fuck!” Gina cried out, flexing her ass tighter round the dildo buried inside it, her juices spilling out onto the trunk of Aeshey’s cock as he stood in place, sliding her skirt down until it obscured first her pussy, then the juncture of it and his dick.
Lynx had been enjoying herself immensely grinding her ass against the base of Lucian’s cock, eventually getting her booty in far enough underneath to have her drenched honeypot brush against his cum-filled ballsack, watching Aeshey take care of Gina while Lucian played with her pussy and groped her colossal jugs. But now she cried out in surprise as Lucian let go of her tits and slit, instead picking her up and carrying her in front of him, closer to the bench, her surprised cry turning into a libidinous cooing when he lowered her ass onto Gina’s face.

Gina watched Lynx’s heart-shaped, firm, bronzed and cum-drenched booty approach her from above, gravity stepping in and causing fat tendrils of jizz to start dangling from those globular asscheeks of hers while simultaneously experiencing how Aeshey grabbed hold of her waspish waist and hefted her lower body up into the air, providing him with an angle to continue sliding the skirt off her and causing his steel-hard schlong to sink another couple of inches into her slit.
The stiletto heels of Lynx’s stripper shoes clicked against the floor as she sat with her ass balanced on top of Gina’s face, the blonde beneath her wasting no time in starting to lick her buttocks clean of cum, her tongue swirling across the smooth, bulging curvature of Lynx’s ass while Lucian moved around to stand next to Lynx.

Following Lucian with her gaze, Lynx opened her mouth to say something filthy, only to be cut off by him thrusting his cock past her lips, Lynx’s nostrils flaring and her eyelashes fluttering at the taste of her own ass and his cum off of Lucian’s cock, a muffled moan greeting the head of Lucian’s fuckpiece as he shoved it deeper into her gob.

Gina was still licking Lynx’s ass, but had shifted from pulling off long, random strokes of her tongue to instead work it into the brunette’s asscrack, her pussy convulsing and drooling round Aeshey’s cock as he steadily worked it deeper inside her, its girth stretching her sex while the rhythmic throbbing of its dorsal vein sent up shockwaves that rolled over her clit. Just as the tip of Gina’s tongue brushed against Lynx’s gaping asshole, she squirted again, her wet muscle jerking against the inner rim of Lynx’s anus before she shrieked ecstatically into the brunette’s bubble butt as her juices gushed out around the thick log being hammered slowly and methodically into her now wildly quaking honeypot.

Having his stomach, thighs and balls blasted with the girlcum exploding out around his cock and geysering out of Gina’s pussy, Aeshey didn’t stop pushing forwards, but instead picked up the pace, blasting her womb with thick spurts of precum as he finally brought her wide-open and massively stuffed slit up against his pelvis, tickling her swollen pussy lips with his pubes and having the rest of her ejaculation drench his balls.
Lynx could feel Gina thrust upwards with her tongue, having it go rigid as she worked it deep past Lynx’s ringpiece, and groaned around Lucian’s cock as it was speared in and out past her luscious lips, her throat rippling due to the streamers of precum being sent down her gullet and her own cunt juicing so ferociously that the dildo stuffed inside it came sliding out to bump against Gina’s chin.

Just as Gina’s glistening cunt ceased imitating a tropical rainstorm, Aeshey started inching his back between her legs, sliding his dick back into the open while her darkened pussy lips seemed to heave against it, every inch of hard, vein-ridged cockmeat that left her honeypot being accompanied by a thick gusher of precum being delivered deep inside her. When his cockhead exited Gina’s twat, Aeshey flexed his pc muscle, sending his cock thrusting upwards and having its flared crown widen the gap between her slit and the waistline of her teeny skirt.

Grabbing onto the underside of Gina’s long, toned legs, Aeshey let his hands glide slowly underneath them as he began reversing his way down between them, using his cockhead as a hook with which to pull Gina’s skirt along with him until he finally reached her ankles, at which point he stepped back and yanked the skirt off her completely, running his fingers over the drenched PVC material of it for a second or two before tossing it aside.

While Aeshey was reversing from one slut, Lucian had advanced upon the other, feeding one inch after another of his mammoth fuckmast past Lynx’s lips until the brunette was moaning happily around his member while deepthroating him, her ample release of wetness in response to sucking on a sixteen-inch schlong forming a layer running from Gina’s chin down to the top of her vest-clad tits, spilling onto her skin as it appeared through the slashes cut across her top.
Left clad only in her pink shredded vest, pink fingerless gloves and matt-black, stiletto-heeled stripper platforms, Gina still hadn't quite recovered from her most recent orgasm when Lucian pulled back out of Lynx’s throat until the business-end of his cock came popping out of her mouth.
“I-I’m going to have to sabotage your ship,” Lynx moaned out, eyeing first Lucian’s cock, then eventually his face, “Just to keep you here…”

“Slut,” Lucian grinned, and picked Lynx up off of Gina’s face, the top half of which was as richly decorated with cum as the lower was with the brunette’s clearer, thinner juices.

Aeshey picked Gina up too, once again sweeping her up in his arms, this time to lift her away from the padded bench. Dropping her onto her feet while Lucian lowered Lynx onto the bench, Aeshey grinned at the gorgeous, super-stacked blonde leaning against him and staring at him with lust burning in her eyes and her lips twisted into a horny sneer. His cock jerking at the face Gina was making, Aeshey spun her around and pushed her forwards ever so slightly, pressing her stomach onto his left arm and reaching in behind her delectable booty with his right, driving his thick fingers into her asshole and clutching hold of the base of the dildo still trapped inside it so he could begin extracting it.

As the fake cock emerged from Gina’s ass, Lucian moved in between Lynx’s legs. He’d positioned her so her ass was hanging out over the edge of the seat, and bent his knees to push her legs further apart and line the plump head of his cock up against her ass. Feeling Lucian’s cockhead rubbing against her asshole, precum drooling steadily onto the ring of muscle, Lynx braced herself by grabbing the edge of the bench, and cried out when Lucian pressed forwards, forcing her backdoor to open up and allow his cockend to push through it.

Seconds after the dildo had exited Gina’s ass, and she’d done her utmost to tighten up her anus to keep Aeshey’s jizz from pouring out of it – though a trickle did go off running down the inside of her right leg – the hung smuggler had it lined up against the wide chasm that his fat fuckstick had transformed her previously so tight little pussy into, and rammed it up inside her, Gina’s lips quaking and her eyes opening and closing constantly as the phallus entered her. Letting go of the dildo, Aeshey spend a second or two holding Gina’s clit between his thumb and index finger, teasing the engorged bud and running his digits up her clitoral hood before the bronzed blonde babe suddenly found herself airborne again, her body resting on Aeshey’s arms and her ass hanging down far enough that brushed against the base of his cock as he carried her over towards the bench.

Lynx’s mouth was wide-open due to the first three or four inches of Lucian’s schlong being present in her anal tunnel, the stacked young brunette shimmying about on her back and groaning in frustration when he didn’t push further forwards. Opening her eyes, Lynx realised that it was her turn to lick her fellow slut’s ass clean as she saw Aeshey’s cock leaning against Gina’s lushly tanned booty while it descended towards her face. When it was just inches away from her, Lynx could hear Gina release a sound that was some sort of strange hybrid of a horny moan and naughty giggle as she relaxed her bunghole again to allow Aeshey’s spunk to see the light of day again, the viscous fluid pouring out of Gina’s ass to flow into Lynx’s hungry maw, forming a short, thick curtain of balljuice that was squashed onto the brunette’s lips, chin and cheeks when Aeshey finished propping Gina up on top of her.

Unlike Gina, Lynx didn’t spend any time letting her tongue swirl across her counterpart’s juicy ass, but instead focused on her sensitive asshole straight away, greedily gulping down Aeshey’s load while alternating between tongue-fucking and sucking on Gina’s bung. Though Gina’s eyes were barely more than narrow slits, Lucian managed to lock eyes with her, the look that she sent him so utterly nasty than a five-second burst of precum was rocketed into Lynx’s ass before he caused the brunette to spread her lips wide and groan into Gina’s booty by pushing forwards, finally spearing his cock further past her ringpiece. It only took Lucian a few long, powerful thrusts of his hips before his belly came up against the base of the dildo and pressing it back inside her cunt completely while he went balls-deep in her ass.

Feeling like she was about to squirt thanks to Lynx attending to her anus with her tongue and lips, Gina cooed in surprise when Aeshey’s strong hands grabbed hold of her shoulders so he could shove her forwards, bringing her stomach down on top of Lynx’s tits and her own boobs onto the brunette’s trim belly. After taking a deep whiff of the musky scent of Lynx’s soaked pussy – there were oceans less wet than that vividly pink and constantly juicing cunt – Gina dove in, lapping at Lynx’s slit while she did the same, the two top-heavy sluts eagerly embracing the sixty-nine position that their two studs had placed them in, tasting each other while licking their way around the dildos protruding out of another’s cunts. Admiring Gina’s incredible ass once more, Aeshey leaned in, his hands grasping hold of her asscheeks and pulling them apart while his cockend came up against her ringpiece. He entered her, his hands holding her buttocks, resisting the parting of her buttocks caused by the thickness of his cock as inch after inch was fed in through Gina’s bung, driving her to whimper lustfully into Lynx’s pussy while her own honeypot leaked juices all over the brunette’s face.

“Lucian?” Aeshey said through gritted teeth, moments after his muscular belly had come up against the bulging shape of Gina’s glorious ass.

“Yeah…” Lucian nodded, his balls pulsing against Gina’s forehead.
Saying nothing more, the two men began rocking their hips, steadily building up momentum as they worked their cocks in and out of their respective sluts asshole. Every thrust was a little more decisive than the one preceding it, Gina and Lynx both getting to experience over and over again the hard bellies of their lovers slapping against their asses as they buried their fuckpieces completely beyond their stretched bungs. And still Aeshey and Lucian kept on going faster and harder, their thrusts soon sending Gina and Lynx sliding back and forth against each other, each horny size-queen pushed forwards over the bench by the force with which the studs hammered their way inside them. Despite this, Gina and Lynx valiantly tried to continue eating each other out, their tongues dancing up and down each other’s cunts, before the inevitable happened and Gina raised her head to cry out into Lucian’s stomach as her anal orgasm washed over her. It proved to be a pretty intense one, her pussy exploding again in a shower of girlcum that carried the dildo out with her, sending it bumping off Lynx’s head and falling to the floor, where Aeshey kicked it aside. In front of Gina, Lucian grunted as the dildo in Lynx’s cunt had come racing out as well, only to bounce off his thigh on its way to the floor.

Relentlessly, Aeshey and Lucian kept on pummelling Gina’s and Lynx’s asses, driving their cocks in and out of their massively distended asshole, their balls carried forwards by the force with which they heaved themselves towards the bench from opposite ends to end smacking into the girls’ spasming pussies.

Gina’s orgasm eventually began to fade away, the flurry of juices turning into a rhythmic trickle that showed no signs of stopping completely, her body still heaving in response to each pulse of intense pleasure that coursed through her. Thus, she was still climaxing when Aeshey grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her voluptuous, toned form off of Lynx, arcing his back out behind his hips as he reversed away from the exercise machine while holding her up in front of him, his hands having slid down underneath her thighs.

Lynx’s climax just finished when Lucian pulled out of her, the slurping noise of the crown of his schlong pulling free of her well-fucked bung still bouncing off the walls as he followed after Aeshey and Gina.

Seeing Lucian steer towards him, Aeshey grunted with exertion as he heaved Gina up along his cock, the last pulses of girlcum exiting her pussy having further and further to go to reach the floor as her asshole was dragged up his cock. Once he was close enough, Lucian placed his hands on Gina’s thighs, and the two men worked together to lift her up until her booty was balancing against Aeshey’s chest, her obscenely distended asshole brushing against the crown of his cock while she gasped at the dry air entering it, at which point he was grunting and groaning almost without pause as it fell on him to keep her there during the brief few seconds that Lucian needed to get his cock lined up against Aeshey’s. The men’s massive cumtubes pressed together to form one truly ginormous pillar of fuckmeat rising up between them, their difference in height meant that their cockheads were placed together as they began lowering Gina onto them.

“No fucking way…” Lynx gasped out from where she was lying on the bench, her pussy twitching at the sight of the two cocks rubbing against Gina’s asshole, then pushing it open, the back of the busty blonde’s orifice being opened up further than the front due to the differing circumference of the two club-like cockends.

“FUCK!!!!!” Gina hollered, and Lucian took a blast of girlcum right in the chest as another anal orgasm hit her with all the subtlety of a runaway freight train, her honey running down his abdomen.
Three more short, powerful anal orgasms followed, each one knocking Gina’s breath away, as her ass was lowered onto the two steel-like, bucking, throbbing cocks, her buttocks flaring outwards enormously due to their combined girth. And each release of girlcum washed onto Lucian’s body, leaving him glistening with it as Gina trembled in front of him, her face flushed and her eyes rolled back behind their lids, her mouth wide-open so he could see her tongue twitching and turning inside it. Her ass impaled on nearly thirty inches of vein-corded cockmeat that pounded the walls of her anal tunnel, Gina kept on cumming practically without pause, each new thrust upwards that Aeshey and Lucian carried out together causing girlcum to gush out of her fluttering honeypot.

After five solid minutes of such a treatment – and a few dozen brief orgasms that each felt like a much longer one pressed together to last just a couple of seconds – Gina’s pleasure centre was becoming overwhelmed, her legs and arms having turned to rubber as she remained fixed between her two lovers, both of whom were grunting darkly as they kept on shoving their cocks up her radically ballooning sphincter while girlcum and prejizz pitter-pattered down onto the floor around their feet. Aeshey and Lucian had both been holding onto Gina’s waist, using their grasp of it to bounce her up and down between them, but as they suddenly stopped moving their hips and instead grabbed hold of her legs to pull her up again. Before she’d been lifted off their cocks, Gina had experienced four more orgasms, the last one arriving just as the two fist-sized cockends cleared her asshole and causing a spray of girlcum to fly upwards, smacking onto Lucian’s face.
Panting, covered in sweat and her own girlcum that had splashed off of Lucian’s hard body onto hers, Gina didn’t manage to form one coherent thought during the time that it took Aeshey and Lucian to turn with her still between them and carrying her with them back to the exercise machine and a waiting Lynx, who still was sporting a look of complete disbelief and equally complete arousal at the spectacle that she’d just witnessed. Her right hand was still between her legs, Lynx having brought herself to orgasm twice while ogling Gina getting double-drilled anally, the seat soaked with her juices as she straddled it.

Gina did however succeed in gasping out a breathless “Cocks…” as her hands brushed against the two fuckpieces sticking out past her. The blonde super-slut’s arms too limp for her to be able to fondle those two huge cum-cannons, she still could see and at least get a cursory feel of them coiling up and uncoiling as tremors swept through them. At the same time, she wasn’t sure if it was just her imagination, or if she could actually hear their balls churning while each pair of beefy testes were preparing a massive load to dump all over her.

Turning Gina around and depositing her onto the seat of the exercise machine, her arms and legs flopping down and the back of her resting on top of Lynx’s cunt, the two cocksmiths stepped back, Aeshey to the left and Lucian to the right, neither man needing to do more than touch his own cock before having it explode and a tidal of jizz being blasted out through his pisshole.

Dazed and thoroughly satisfied as she continued to savour the afterglow of her umpteen orgasms, Gina watched the two jets of heavy balljuice stretch out through the air, each coming to encompass more than a metre in length before meeting in the air in front of her, combining into one truly massive projectile of jizz that went on to come thundering down on top of her and Lynx.

Gina managed to release one faint gasp, then her whole world seemed to turn pearly white.

0