Enjoying It?
280 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Want something to eat?" Adam asked as soon as he saw her enter the kitchen area, he had been trying out some dishes he had made before, so he thought that it was okay but having a second opinion never hurts.

"Yes, I definitely need something," Akeno said with a teasing smile, and Adam shook his head.

"Well, I suppose you are right," Even then he played along with her, but there was something he was curious about.

"Rias was called back to the Underworld, so everyone followed her?" Akeno knew that Adam was surprised to not see everyone rush into this place, and ask him for food for the entire day.

'So, that's what happened…' Adam just accepted it, there was no need for him to worry about the Gremory family, because he would know if something happened.

But there was a question in his mind….

"You didn't go along with them?" Adam asked, it was weird that Rias's entire peerage followed her but Akeno didn't, she was her Queen after all.  

"Well, I can't disobey your order…" Akeno spoke her reason clearly while looking into his eyes.

"…" Adam narrowed his eyes since something was up, and as expected Akeno's gaze lowered, she seemed embarrassed somehow.

'It is different from her normal self,' Adam could see her being all fidgety, even her body was shaking slightly.

And it wasn't from fear or anxiety, it was then that Adam noticed it properly.

He turned the stove off and soon stood face-to-face with Akeno.

"Were you thinking about it?" He asked the question directly.

"…Yes…" Akeno nodded, she wouldn't hide it from him.

"You've been like this for the entire day?" Adam asked looking at the clear liquid that was tricking down Akeno's white legs.

"Mhm…" Akeno nodded at the embarrassment, but the pleasure was getting to her.

She had not been able to think straight for the entire day, the reason for that was the exchange that had happened this morning.

Akeno was already all hot and bothered after what she did, and she would've continued if not for Rias's unintentional intervention.

But what happened after that, is what troubled her for the entire day…

'I wouldn't say it troubled me… but it did make it worse,' His words just turned on a switch inside her, and she couldn't stop thinking about what would happen, when she went to meet him in the evening.

And all of her fantasies replaying in her head on end, also didn't make it easy for her, which is what resulted in her being so wet before anything even happened.

"Ah~!" Akeno gasped as he suddenly kissed her lips, it was a hasty, but soft and intimate kisses followed and made her mind settle down a little.

"You could've just come earlier," Adam said wrapping his arms around her waist, he felt kind of happy that she had him on her mind the entire day.

But it was also a little strange considering the context.

"Hmm, but I enjoyed it," And as always Akeno was truthful.

"You ...enjoyed it?" Adam didn't know what else to ask at this moment.

"Yes, I enjoyed thinking about how I'll be fucked silly when I'll visit you~," Akeno was on shaky legs the entire day, and now she couldn't even think straight.

'It was really something,' Akeno hadn't felt so hot in a while, the way he just left her with that information in the morning, so that she could spend her entire day in anticipation.

It did many things to her as the expectation kept building up in her and she started to get impatient, but even then she didn't come before the agreed time.

'I loved that feeling,' In short, Akeno really enjoyed herself for the entire day, whether it was intentional on Adam's side was irrelevant.

"…" Adam couldn't refute her claim, she was just honest about what she wanted.  

'That is something she would enjoy, I suppose…' And now that things have come to this point, Adam just thought of playing along with her, after all this was the type of thing she liked.

"You wouldn't mind staying like that for a few more hours, would you?" He asked this since she enjoyed it so much.

"...You're so evil~…" Akeno mewed, but didn't show any rejection of the notion, Why?

'I don't have any choice…' Akeno just stared at Adam, who went back to trying out some new dishes, 'I just love this kind of play~.'

A few minutes later, Akeno started to take off her uniform, and underwear throwing them to the ground.

She had found a new way to elevate her pleasure, and that was…

'I am standing here all naked and he doesn't even look my way,' Akeno's nipples perked up as she felt an intense heat between her legs, and as if to douse that more and more liquid left her crotch staining the wooden floor.

'Neglect play… is wonderful~~~,' Akeno was enjoying herself to the limit while Adam was getting distracted; it was because of the soft moans and sped-up breathing.

'It is tough to hold out, but let's be strong….' Adam wanted to let Akeno enjoy herself, he didn't judge her fetishes. And because of how he had made her wait, 'It is okay if she likes doing this.'  

That is why he held out for an hour, and then it got a little too hard for him to handle…

"Adam~~…" The devil's whispers reached his ears, "I can't~…" she had been kept waiting for too long.

"…Yeah, I am done with my work," Adam said wiping his hands clean, and came out of the kitchen, he was about to take Akeno upstairs, or so she had thought…

"Adam… This…" Akeno gasped after being bent over a table on the first floor, but as much as it sounded like a complaint, "Hnmg~~!" her body jolted, as soon his hot dick was pressed against her dripping hole.

"Isn't this what you want?" Adam questioned, as he pulled her body up, "But it doesn't matter even if you don't want to, you'll do it right?" he spoke right next to her ear even nibbling on it.

"Hmp~! Yes~..." And Akeno had no choice but to concede, it always happened when she was with him, "Do whatever you want~."  

After all…

"I will, because I know that you'll enjoy it anyway," Adam smiled, before driving his hot erection into her vagina in one go.

"Hng~! Oh~! Angh~!" Akeno moaned as he attacked her womb with rapid thrusts right from the start, "So~ Mngh~! Rough~ NGHH~!" he was giving her no chance to get used to it.

It was like he thought that he had molded her pussy into his shape already, so he hammered her without any restraint.

'He will be able to do that to me today~….' And because of her depraved fantasies coming true, she ended up orgasming in no time.

"You're getting so tight…" Adam groaned as he continued to go at her weak spots, even when she was still in the middle of an orgasm, "Aren't you enjoying this …too much?"

"OH~! Yes~! NGh~! MNgh~!" Akeno's delicious rump was assaulted by his vigorous thrusts, as his hands were busy playing with her otherworldly perky breasts, "It's too GooooooDD~!" she was attacked from everywhere.

Akeno was once again at his mercy this time, no she had been under his control since this morning.

He had her wait the entire day, making her think of what he'd do with her at night, then when the time came he even made her wait for him while she was completely naked and dripping for him.

And now he was fucking with no regard for her wishes, he was just having fun with her in a place where someone can just walk and see her in such a shameful position, and this was too much even for Akeno.

'I love it so much~~!' Akeno's eyes were glazed over with pleasure as her ponytail was pulled back, and her hands had left the table.

"Let's… make this more fun," Adam said after much contemplation.

"OH~! This~! Angh~!" Akeno couldn't properly speak as she was guided to a place by her hair, she was forced to walk on shaky legs as he kept pushing her forward with his violent thrusts.

'He is treating me so roughly,' Akeno was feeling ecstatic because, 'like I am nothing by a breeding animal.' Getting her hair pulled to be used as a leash was something that left her riddled with pleasure.  

But soon she was at the place Adam wanted to take her…

'She should like this right?' Adam was just doing whatever he felt would make Akeno happier, and he could already see the results.

"You're clamping down on me so hard just by facing the door," Adam looked at the glass door in front of them.

'My face…'

9