Trouble?
878 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I didn't say anything weird, did I?' He thought while thinking back on his words.

'What is going on …there?' And all of Roygun's subordinates were also just as clueless as him.

Well, this episode went over quickly as they got ready to open the shop, today Heavenly would officially open its doors for the public.

And the result was…

"Not bad for the first day…" Adam said and Roygun looked happy, not because they got a good number of customers.

"Yeah, it was a breeze," She thought that it was too easy compared to the opening party, and the training they had before increased their resistance tenfold.

"Well, they can only eat so much," Adam had made the menu with that in mind, he couldn't make the food he normally made for the shop, and this was mostly a lower version of those dishes.

These would indeed make people feel full, but it was just normal food that had a perfect taste. That is why he was able to train the cooks in so little time.

'The reactions seem good as well,' Adam thought looking at the reviews this place got in just one day. And in a few days, he could see this place bustling with customers.

'And these guys seem to work perfectly fine,' He thought looking at the employees, who were already prepping for tomorrow's morning dishes.

"Well, I guess I can leave this place to you guys for a bit," Adam said loosening his shoulders, it was about time now…

"What do you mean?" Roygun asked since the topic seemed of importance.

"I'll be leaving for a few days," Adam yawned, it was about time.

"You can leave this place to us, we'll do what we can," Roygun wasn't talking just about the shop, but there was no need for that.

'I already have countermeasures in place,' Adam wasn't going to take chances with this place, because it was a place that he built to be like a safe house.

"I'll trust you," Even then he appreciated her consideration.

"Yes, you can," Roygun smiled happily as Adam stood up, and that was how the day ended.

Adam went back to his room in the shop, and a few minutes later a red magic circle appeared on the floor.

The ones who came out of it were Rias and Akeno.

"You are leaving already?" Rias asked hurriedly, it had only been a few days since he came after all.

'I didn't even get much time with him,' She groaned since there was too much to do, because of the problems that popped up one after other since Kokabiel showed up.

"Yeah," Adam nodded and Rias sighed, it seemed like there was no helping it.

"Just take care of yourself," Rias spoke hugging him, she still had her reservation just sending him like that.

'But there isn't much I can do,' That is why she at least wanted to send him off nicely.

"You too, if a problem comes up where you are in danger, use the card immediately," Adam said caressing her back gently.

"Hn," Rias nodded and just kept her arms around him to enjoy the moment a little more.

"Hmm? No words of reassurance for me?" Akeno asked with a sly smile, she was standing back till now but since he was going, she thought it wasn't time to be considerate.

"Do you need any?" Adam asked jokingly and she smiled, after all, both of them knew that Akeno was someone, who might use the card for no reason.

"Not really, but I do need something else," Akeno smiled while stepping forward and kissing his lips.

'Is she ....being petty?' In the end, Rias just ignored it for now as Akeno continued her chaste kiss for a while.

"Just don't leave me alone for too long ok~," Finally letting go, she spoke with a tone dripping in affection, "I can't live without you."  

"…I don't know what to say to that," Adam was at a loss with Akeno who just leaned on him.

"You don't need to say anything," She spoke while looking at him, "Just come back to us safely, and it will be enough."

"Hmm, what else is there to do?" Rias added, she didn't care about anything else.

"…Yeah, I guess so," Adam smiled and wrapped his arms around the two.

"You've definitely been waiting for this moment, haven't you?" Akeno teased him again and Rias smiled as well.

"Should I not do this in the future?" Adam asked with a wry smile, and both of them turned to him after smiling at one another.

"Now we didn't say that, did we?"  

After another hour which full of kisses and show of affection, Adam left the world with a smile.

As for the ones who were left behind in the room…

"Should we get back to work?" Akeno asked Rias, who was now sitting on the bed in the room.

"I don't feel like working," Rias said laying on the bed, she somehow didn't have the energy to do anything now.

"I understand but we need to because of that matter," Akeno also felt the same but there was no other choice and Rias sighed, she couldn't help but stand up unwillingly, as this matter was partly her fault.

"Who would've thought that Grayfia ...would go rouge…" She didn't expect that, and truthfully no one did considering how serious Grayfia was about loyalty.

But now that it had happened, nothing could be done about it.

That is why, it became such a big issue for the Gremory House, because the one who vanished wasn't just anyone, it was Grayfia Lucifuge, someone who challenged Serafall Leviathan for the title of Leviathan.

"It is hard to understand what she is thinking," Akeno also had trouble making sense of this, because this just came out of nowhere.

Both of them had many questions regarding this, Grayfia had found her brother, so what was this all of a sudden?

'Adam didn't seem to know anything,' Akeno knew that he would tell them if it was important, but seeing as he didn't say anything…

'Is it unrelated to him?' Rias thought, but these were all her speculations, she wouldn't know for sure until she met the person in question.

And this was nearly impossible, because even her brother wasn't able to locate Grayfia at the moment.

But she didn't know that she would find Grayfia Lucifuge a few days from now, and it would be ...in this very store.

"Also what are you going to do with that one?" Akeno asked and Rias smiled.

"I think it would be best to include her," There was no need not to do that after all, "she was very honest about what she wanted." And that is why Rias didn't mind it.

"Ufufu, Adam would be really happy, if he knew what you are doing for him," Akeno giggled as Rias blushed.

"W-well, it is my duty as the first wife after all," Even then she didn't back down from that, and almost just like she had thought.

"I suppose you are correct," Akeno smiled, and somehow that smile looked quite weird to Rias.

'What is she up to?' she couldn't help thinking that something was wrong, but she wouldn't find out about that till much later.

***

The Wish Store, ???.

Adam had just arrived back at the shop, it had only been a few days since he left, but he thought differently.

'I feel like it has been years,' But truthfully it didn't matter, 'At least it is all sorted out.' He was relieved that it went better than what he thought it would be like.

Now that he had his talk with Rias and Akeno, he could proceed with his original wish without any problem.

"Feels weird when I think about it," Adam muttered and shook his head, it is what it is now and there was no point thinking about it.

If anything he should be happy, and he was indeed happy.

In fact, he was so happy, that he had kind of missed the alarm indicating that someone had approached the door.

'Oh, someone is here already?' Adam finally noticed that someone was about to enter the shop, when he saw the handle being turned.

'I need to clean up,' In the small amount of time it took for the door to open, he cleaned the entire shop and changed his clothes into something formal; he even got the snacks and tea ready in that short amount of time.

And as the door opened he saw a tall woman with long blue hair, wearing a white military uniform with a skirt and thigh-high white boots.

But there was another interesting detail that he noticed.

'Is that blood on her shoes? And she doesn't look like it is her blood either…' Adam thought but he soon removed the thought from his mind, because it was a pointless thought.

It was time to get to work, he would know what was going on with this woman shortly anyway.

"Welcome to the Wish Shop, this is the place where you can fulfill your wishes for a certain price…" Adam spoke amiably but, "So, please refrain from attacking me, as I mean no harm." He stopped over 50 ice spears that had been launched at him by the woman.

And they were off to a great start...

12