chap 0
37 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Had fun writing this, in around 30 minutes

It was an sunny beautiful day near the town of Leonard. A small town surrounded by plains, grassfields and mountains, half a day walk away from the nearest human dominated city.

Looking South, there was a big grassy area where there's only farmland and wildlife spread hundred of steps ahead. There she was, under the shade of a tree was a little girl with long white hair, wearing a big dress that was all white also.

She was not an ordinary girl, the little lady has two pointy shaped ears, and two smaller ones one top of those. These are signs of an elf, a race of highly respected and elegant people in this world filled with magical wonders. The girl; named Alasta was chewing on an freshly picked apple from the same tree she's sitting under, her face shown extreme happiness after each bite like it was the greatest thing to have ever existed as a food. But what is business would such a girl have on human land and not her jungle?

Alasta playfully swing her head from side to side as if dancing quietly while enjoying her apple, that was when she heard screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"Oh...!?"

Alasta was confused, and before she could even stood up to find the answer, a young human man dropped down from the sky, face flat onto a patch of grass right in front of her. The little lady immediately panic and ran over there, putting her apple down right below the tree.

"Oh! Sir are you alright? Oh no, um... Here, let me help you back into church, can you hear me?"

"Ouch... I can, yep, I'm good... Fuck, that goddess bitch. Did I actually reincarnated?"

The elf girl was immediately taken aback by the words that he was spewing out of his mouth. She shook her head while helping the young man stood up on his feet, she was relatively short in comparison to him.

"Um... Mother said we should not use those word... Reincarnation... What do you mean?"

The young man confusingly looked over at Alasta and widen his eyes by surprise.

"You are an elf... This is real, oh my fucking god- Listen, I know this might sound stupid, but I am destined to be the hero from another world, sent to help this world of yours kill demon, my name is Mane Karactor! It is destined in my journey that I have a 'badonkers' elf either archer or healer in my team for fanservice, it's in the rulebook of all reincarnation at this point!"

At this point, Mane looked down at Alasta while holding tight onto her hands, she was quite on the "cute" side more than "beautiful" which he did not know how the fan service part will work, and she was flat, also very short. The goddess did tell him that elves in this world are different than the medias portraited, but not this much. The little lady on the other hand, was very confused and blinked rapidly at him, unable to comprehend the words spoken out.

"Oh... Um... Hello Mr. Mane . I'm Alasta... I am actually might not the elf you expected, um... I am to be a nun? Oh but please..! Do you want to get yourself checked first? I think you fell really hard, Mother and Sisters can check up on you..."

"Hold that thought, Alasta."

Mane Karactor completely regards the worries that are showing on the little lady's eyes and kept on rambling.

"I am awaiting my cheat system like isekai stories, it is said that the goddess have given me something to help your world to defeat the demon king. You worry not about what your profession is, because you are going to be in my harem very soon enough."

"..."

Alasta is speechless, she was standing there, not very menacingly, watching a crazy dude fell down from the sky and talking some weird language; it was then the elf girl looked up and see there was nothing up there. Could have he been riding a flying creature? But that would be very noticable, teleportation? Then he sure is powerful. Something then stopped her train of thougts, something urged Alasta to check her bible.

She had a bible she kept beside her at all times, a thick brown book with a cross mark in the middle, the symbol for a common religion used in human's society, one of the strongest weapon they have. She had an urge to just open and look at it, that was when she noticed... All her pages were gone! There was nothing, no words, no notes, no tearing no nothing, it was an empty book from cover to cover. But then something popped up in one of the pages.

Welcome, Alasta.
[The Tank System]
New Quest: Join the adventure with the foretold hero in their quest to defeat the demon lord.
Reward: [?] stat points
Punishment if failed: Death

"Weird..." The young man said, with his hands on his hips and frowning, looking from side to side. "I haven't receive anything yet... Is that bitch trolling me right now?"

1