Chapter 9: Hidden Pieces part.2
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: The hidden pieces part.2

First Person POV.

As I looked at the identify results, my mind was filled with many questions like what the fuck is a hidden piece and what is a system produced item and also that item looks magical enough to me so no idea why it's peak normal. Actually can I just ask the system for info on the rarity chart like I did for True Fusion to see its additional details? Just as I was about to ask the system for info on the rarity and type chart, two notifications popped up in my vision.

 

Congratulations, you have discovered one of the three Hidden Pieces of the dungeon The Overgrown Royal Palace.

A new side quest has been issued!

Side quest:

Find all the hidden pieces of The Overgrown Royal Palace dungeon:

(In progress)

Discover all the hidden pieces: 1/3

Secure and Obtain all the hidden pieces: 0/3

Reward: Knowledge of this dungeon's past, 5 system coins.

Failure: N/A

Time limit: Before the dungeon is cleared.

 

Congratulations, Identify lvl.2 has leveled up to Identify lvl.3.

 

Seeing the new quest that was issued I looked towards Jane to see whether she received the same quest. She nodded at me as I looked towards her and then softly meowed at me.

“Meow. ” (We can do the quest later right now we need to get away from the Tree Sentinel. )

I nodded to her in agreement as the Tree Sentinel was indeed too dangerous to us right now as its too high level. As the Tree Sentinel kept walking away slowly we also walked back the way we came under the cover of the greenery. Once we were quite a distance away from the Tree Sentinel we once again started to walk back to the safe zone. I also asked the system while we were walking about the ranks, special item types, and dungeon monster types. To my questions I got four charts from the systems which were authorized due to my incomplete admin status which probably means normally people don't get to see as much of the chart as I can though of course it's incomplete.

 

Ranks

(Lower to higher)(Incomplete)

F-Rank (lvl.1-49)

E-rank (lvl.50-99)

D-rank (lvl.100-149)

C-rank (lvl.150-299)

B-rank (lvl.300-499)

A-rank (lvl.500-999)

Item Ranks

(Lower to higher)(Incomplete)

Normal (Low<Mid<High<Peak):

All items that use barely any basic energy like Mana.

Magic (Low<Mid<High<Peak):

All items that use basic energies to function like Mana.

Arcane (Lesser<Greater<Peak):

All items that use intermediate energies to function like Pure Elemental Mana.

Relic (Lesser<Greater<Peak):

All items that use intermediate energies to function like Pure Elemental Mana and have a Awakened skill imbued within them.

Monster types (Incomplete)

Wild Monster:

All monsters that spawn or are born in the wild.

Dungeon Fodder:

All monsters spawned by a dungeon as fodder for its minions and boss monsters.

Dungeon Minion:

All monsters spawned by a dungeon to serve as its minions.

Dungeon Floor boss:

The monster that is specially spawned by a dungeon to guard a floor that receives special buffs which make it stronger than most of its kind.

Dungeon Boss:

A unique monster that is spawned by a dungeon to protect its core and serve as the final line of defense.

Enlightened Monster:

All monsters that have grown to a certain level of sentience that receive access to the class system.

Special Item types (Incomplete)

System produced item:

All items that are produced by the system itself for quests or as rewards.

Blessed Item:

All items that have any kind of blessing.

Cursed item:

All items that have any kind of curse.

Anomalous item:

All items that were created during an anomaly that have effects which defy all laws and rules.

Unique item:

An item that is the first one of its kind. The type grants an unique ability unto the item.

 

Oh wow! I must say I didn't quite expect this much information due to the system saying I didn't have enough authority so I will only be able to view incomplete data but this is more than enough. Seeing the ranks I can't help but truly understand how low we are on the power level right now, afterall we aren't even level 10 yet. Man, just what kind of power do those individuals that have reached A-rank or higher have, I can't help but get curious afterall I am already able to use mana shot which is like magic that I couldn't have dreamed of ever being able to use on Earth. After all, while guns might be stronger than a mana shot, especially a shotgun, the fact that I can just shoot bullets made of magic without the need of any tools or weapons is so amazing as this power is my own power, not borrowed power from tools or weapons.

Also looking at the item ranks there's once again the mention of a skill being awakened whereas I can only buy unawakened skills from the shop. It must be something very special if it's that high in the ranking. By the way I wonder why the fact that I am an Enlightened monster does not show up on my status screen since I assume that's what I must currently be.

“Meow? Meow. ” (Hey Jane I want to know why doesn't it show that I am an Enlightened monster on my status screen? I saw the monster types and assuming that we are monster right now then we must be Enlightened monsters since we are sentient. )

As I asked Jane the question she stopped walking and replied back.

“Meow meow meow. ” (Well you aren't entirely wrong to assume that we are Enlightened monsters as they are similar to us but no we are not Enlightened monsters we are something else. )

Hearing the answer I couldn't help but ask another question back in curiosity.

“Meow? ” (Well then what are we? )

“Meow? Meow, meow. Meow, meow. ” (Hmm how do I explain it? We are not exactly what we appear to be, our bodies are just physical vessels for our real forms. We the Zodiacs are all physical embodiments of the stars themselves kinda like how humans would visualize, and think of earth as a physical entity in the form of a mother like figure. )

“Meow. Meow. ” (I didn't quite fully understand what you meant but I think I get what you are trying to explain. Anyways let's start walking again as I think we are almost back at the safe zone now.)

Seeing that I got the main gist of the matter, Jane nodded in agreement and started to walk again towards the safe zone while I followed behind.

 

0